"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

do u ever ask a girl if...

runna4

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Well there's been some things I haven't quite made "clear" to myself yet - so I'd like to get other people's opinions or learn the "rules" (if there are any) for the following inquiries directed toward a girl you are interested in pursuing a relationship with.

A.)Do you ever ask them (when you just want to know right away - like after 1st date, so you can decide if it's time to 'next' her and move on) "Do you see us being more than friends?" - the reason why I'm thinking about asking this is because the girl is... I don't know maybe unexperienced at dating and/or shy - she doesn't know what she wants yet, so she's not being all that open. I'm not sure that she gets the message I don't want to be "friends," but she hasn't said we were "friends" either so... it's kind of left open.

B.)Do you ever ask, "Well, how do you feel towards me?" - I'm not sure if that question gets you anywhere...but I guess it would help give me a better understanding, for my own good.

That's all I can really think of that I might ask for now. I'm comfortable with the girl, and I think she would be comfortable answering these questions. I just need to find out if this sh*t is going anywhere b/c she lives like 30min away and I mean... I don't want to just be friends. I made the mistake of not being more aggressive on the date or while we spent time together as far as kino, but we did have some "sensual talk" which she initiated. Overall, good minus the kino.
I'm tired of guessing, and I want to get direct, the clock is ticking.

Thanks for anything.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
1) No, I let actions speak louder than words :D
2) No, because of the above reason, and because it shows a certain level of insecurity.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
how bout sexual questions? like 'are you a virgin" etc
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
asking her is she is a virgin might scare her off a little. Especially if its the first date... second... maybe...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
1) no, never, none, zip, knot, nether !
2) no, never, none, zip, knot, nether !

be c&f..... dont straight out and ask: are you a virgin?
instead, say: hey, we just meet XXdays ago and you'r holding my hand!(or watever) by the looks of that, i tihnk you;r not a virgin...


Chill! and read the bible:cool:
 
Top