“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do STREET PICK UPS work ?

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
I've been trying picking up women on the street for a very long time now and I've been wondering if it is really worth keep trying or do I quit ? ... I read several times that it is the most hard pick up ever ... how you guys do it?... do you pick up on the street? ...there are several times during the week that back home I see gorgeous women that I would never get to know unless I approach them ... I have done that but they are very polite .they give their number(most of them cellphones, never home phone numbers) ...but never get to the time and place for the date when i call them ..they say "yes! that's fine ! I'll be there ...but I never get to see them again"

any comments?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
yeah it's hard. you have little to no time to build rapport. as such, unless you are very attractive to the woman, she will not see you as any different than any other guy. you have to find some way to pique her interest...and call soon afterwards so she has you fresh in her mind...
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
i'd have to say that generally no pick-ups anywhere work. Most girls dont like them but there are exceptions of ones that do.,
street pickups are easy, just ask the girl if she wants a date, usually she says sure, then give her anywhere from $50 to $100 and the rest is easy.... watch out for the police though.
 

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
street pickups are easy, just ask the girl if she wants a date, usually she says sure, then give her anywhere from $50 to $100 and the rest is easy.... watch out for the police though.

lol :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

o14liquid

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
street pickups are easy, just ask the girl if she wants a date, usually she says sure, then give her anywhere from $50 to $100 and the rest is easy.... watch out for the police though.

:eek: so thats how it works :D
 

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
SHOULD I QUIT DOING street pick ups ? ... I still focus only on the fun of approaching a woman.... but oftentimes I DO WANNA GET THE HOTTIE I am talking to ....
 

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
897
Reaction score
6
Age
43
Location
Hull, East Yorkshire, England
Common guys!

Don't you guys have SMS over there?

Once you have a girls number a quick and easy way to build up at least some rapport (which they always go along with because it's less confrontational for them) is SMS.

Simply type your witty message on your cell phone, select their number then send... And wait for their reply!

At least that way they have a chance to find out about YOU and you them so when it comes to a date they won't feel so nervous about meeting the guy they just met randomly on the street.

Think about it :)
 

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
Re: Common guys!

Originally posted by Hidden-Danjer
Don't you guys have SMS over there?

Once you have a girls number a quick and easy way to build up at least some rapport (which they always go along with because it's less confrontational for them) is SMS.

Simply type your witty message on your cell phone, select their number then send... And wait for their reply!

At least that way they have a chance to find out about YOU and you them so when it comes to a date they won't feel so nervous about meeting the guy they just met randomly on the street.

Think about it :)

I have to ask ...what the heck is SMS ?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
Originally posted by o14liquid
its like text messaging
I do have that ... but in any case i have to talk to the lady anyway ...which means I have to pick her up anyway .. :mad:
 

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
4
SMS is SOOOO great cause you get to think out the cokyest, funnyest things to say, and then edit it down to the last word.
 

o14liquid

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
me personally i dont like street pick ups. u gotta think up a good convo starter which sometimes can be a pain for some and easy for others. i dont do it cuz i'm lazy :eek:

i stick to the malls, clubs, shopping place, etc. etc. if they're at walmart or soemthing looking at cd's or dvd's its a good convo starter talking about teh cd/dvd that they're looking at. its always teh convo starter that'll get they're attention.....well 1st impression basically :cool:
 
Top