Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Personal Trainers Get To Bang Hot Chicks?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we have done the bouncer thread aleady, time to get your opinion on the Personal Trainer.

From personal experience, the gym I attend is packed with HOT chicks..

We have around 8 personal trainers, a few of them look in good shape, however the rest look like they never lifted a weight in there entire life.

What I did notice is, these dudes are always chatting to the hot chicks.. Not sure if they are getting laid, but my guess is, the option is probably there.

Is there a rule set by gyms, where a trainer cannot FUK the trainee?

Also do Personal Trainers get to smash lots of Chicks?

Reaction score
They probably do better than the average Joe working at an office making the same salary.

But probably not as well as the rich guy who has at least any semblance of game. As long as the rich guy isn't hideously ugly.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I became good friends with a trainer at my gym a few years ago...all i can say is his girlfriend was smoking hot and after they broke up his sisters friend who was even hotter basically told his sister she wanted to bang him, so he invited her over for dinner one night and railed her all night long...no date, didn't pay a dime out of his pocket...

He wasn't anything special nor was he even that built...super cool guy tho...i was bigger than him by quite a bit...but i think there is something about being a trainer chicks like...I used to get asked if I was a trainer all the time when I went out...I always told them no but now I really wish I would have told them yes, hahaha

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I became good friends with a trainer at my gym a few years ago...all i can say is his girlfriend was smoking hot and after they broke up his sisters friend who was even hotter basically told his sister she wanted to bang him, so he invited her over for dinner one night and railed her all night long...no date, didn't pay a dime out of his pocket...

He wasn't anything special nor was he even that built...super cool guy tho...i was bigger than him by quite a bit...but i think there is something about being a trainer chicks like...I used to get asked if I was a trainer all the time when I went out...I always told them no but now I really wish I would have told them yes, hahaha

Yeh I notice this too, chicks have this thing about personal trainers..

I don't know how some of these PTs manage to stay so composed..

Last week, there was a SMOKING HOT chick ay the gym, the Personal Trainer was teaching her how to squat.. Damn that girl had a Crazzzy hot ass on her!

I would end up with a boner if I was teaching her squats.

So is there any rules in the gym, about personal trainers getting sexualy involved with female trainees?

Seems like to me becoming a PT is the ultimate way of getting hot chicks!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last week, there was SMOKING HOT chick ay the gym, the Personal Trainer was teaching her how to squat.. Damn that girl had a Crazzzy hot ass on her!

So is there any rules in the gym, about personal trainers getting sexualy involved with female trainees?

Women look up to leadership positions. So as the trainer you are elevated over guys more built and much finer.

I don't agree how they do it, but this is how they do it. Men don't do this bull****. We would just a woman by herself and her actions and not give so much levity to her "position".

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a rule set by gyms, where a trainer cannot FUK the trainee?

Also do Personal Trainers get to smash lots of Chicks?
Its called regulars. They're talking to hot women ie blowing up their ego. Are they pulling and having them digest their proteins? I bet no.

Some. Maybe. Most likely not. Female hypergamy doesn't get moist for a broke ass busta.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a rule set by gyms, where a trainer cannot FUK the trainee??
There probably is a rule. Doesn't mean that it doesn't happen though.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last week, there was a SMOKING HOT chick ay the gym, the Personal Trainer was teaching her how to squat.. Damn that girl had a Crazzzy hot ass on her!

Any semi cute girl that isn't fut wearing slut pants with camel toe looks hot. Super young and dumb may fall for attractive trainer but same would following if he work in McDonald's or better yet biz.

Guys pull everywhere. Location is irrelevant. You're seeking cheat codes.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of these women that have to exercise and train hard have body image issues they are usually fvcked up some how, have a real sense of entitlement. A woman in my neighbourhood is an exercise nut you know damn well she's got issues, she's got quite a bit of attitude, its all to most likely cover up some deep underlying insecurities she has.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any semi cute girl that isn't fut wearing slut pants with camel toe looks hot. Super young and dumb may fall for attractive trainer but same would following if he work in McDonald's or better yet biz.

Guys pull everywhere. Location is irrelevant. You're seeking cheat codes.
Bartender lol. If there are "cheat codes", which is the best?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's truth to this. I workout consistently and girls ask me either if I'm a trainer or if I would train them. Too bad so far it's been nothing but 5s and below.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of these women that have to exercise and train hard have body image issues they are usually fvcked up some how, have a real sense of entitlement. A woman in my neighbourhood is an exercise nut you know damn well she's got issues, she's got quite a bit of attitude, its all to most likely cover up some deep underlying insecurities she has.
You ever play GTA 5? There's literally a nutty fitness ***** on there. It's spot on to what you're saying.