Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do people still believe in 'game'?

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. Be that guy instead of trying to emulate him. However most people dont think they can be "that" guy. You can but it takes YEARS OF HARD EFFORT which most people won't do. Some people are blessed and have the genetics and great upbringing but if you don't then you have to do years of effort do undo the damage. So start now and move up.
See, the wishful thinking, coping mechanism of "game" easily allows the socially clueless and delusional to believe they can just walk up to any and every woman they want and they will either be seen immediately as the specific type of man she wants, or she'll stick around to be cast in a spell during his "game" hocus pocus act that will cause her to disregard her preference of Chad. IE: Tall, full head of hair, built, blue eyes, (or whatever features she prefers) and she'll be helplessly enslaved to the game practitioner as he himself is to "game".

Unfortunately, Reality is the "inconvenient truth" that is one giant "conspiracy" against the male fan-fiction that is "game.

More proof game is a pant load of azz drippings is being told part of "gaming" is "Mass approaching" which is nothing more than playing the numbers of: "which woman or women will find me physically attractive" in spite of my "game"...while at the same time I delude myself that these women couldn't POSSIBLY find me attractive any other way than cuz "game" and it's only becauseo of "game" that I got anywhere with her.

Game = invisible magic beans aka CRAP

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The most cringeworthy PUA advice was to copy the mannerisms of “naturals” ie Chads/Chadlites. Steal their personality and body language and try to get the same results lol.

Or the theories about approaching mixed sets and befriending other guys. Guys aren’t stupid. They know you want the girls in their group. These guys aren’t your friends and won’t take too kindly to you infiltrating their group. Deal with other guys in the bar/club as little as possible.

Notwithstanding, I certainly respect any guy that goes out into the field and tries. I’m not anti-game per se, but some of the older theories and beliefs surrounding game are just laughable.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think game has gone it’s on the way. Everybody does things the way that works best for them. About the only baseline we can agree on is that floods of attention, excessive gifts, traditional nice guy Stuff does not work. What works for you may not work for me, or vice versa. That is why we share our ideas here and then try ideas from others to see what works.

To me success in game is being fulfilled sexually and socially with as much or as little Female companionship as I want, but without the cost of my assets, reputation, mental health, etc. Right now I am doing that with a girlfriend. But I know that if we break up I will have no trouble going back out to the open market and reeling in the female companionship that I want. Maybe it will be another girlfriend. Or maybe just spinning plates. My style isn’t an exact alignment with traditional pick up artist tactics, but I know that it works for me Consistently. Consistency is key.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought of game as tactics, or training wheels, to help men mimic and gradually assimilate basic core masculinity that was never learned because of our feminized cultural upbringing.

Once the tactics are seen to work, a man can discard the formulaic stuff and hold onto the core attitude that the tactic tries to coax out of men.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Sound like Incel talking here ;)
Only a "Game"cel would be deluded enough to believe otherwise.

Let us know when women stop drooling over pro athletes, hunky actors, male models, gym Gods and decide to replace their posters above their beds with pictures of RSD game goofies and the like.

Keep COPE alive.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a "Game"cel would be deluded enough to believe otherwise.

Let us know when women stop drooling over pro athletes, hunky actors, male models, gym Gods and decide to replace their posters above their beds with pictures of RSD game goofies and the like.

Keep COPE alive.
It is not Cope , it is improvement. every thing matter , look does matter , but being strong , social, rich , personality wise storng all does matter , you incels insist that only look does matter which is not correct even biologically , women find strong men sexy. so if you cant be handsome and want women to lust after you be strong.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad to see guys disregarding something that could potentially drastically improve their lives because they're afraid of 'effort' or 'rejection.'

Game is really fvcking simple: Believing you have value independent of the approval of women, and presenting yourself accordingly.

The belief will result in the right behaviors. Or the behaviors will result in the right belief. But if you aren't willing to do either? Good luck lol. Would the 5'5 30 y/o leave with the hottest girl in the club? Probably not. But he could get better than what he would've gotten otherwise.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Sad to see guys disregarding something that could potentially drastically improve their lives because they're afraid of 'effort' or 'rejection.'

Game is really fvcking simple: Believing you have value independent of the approval of women, and presenting yourself accordingly.

The belief will result in the right behaviors. Or the behaviors will result in the right belief. But if you aren't willing to do either? Good luck lol. Would the 5'5 30 y/o leave with the hottest girl in the club? Probably not. But he could get better than what he would've gotten otherwise.

So in other words "doing for self" is mass spam approaching while "not doing it for women" but believing it was "game" that got you the only results of certain chicks that found you the specific individual attractive DESPITE your "game" religious beliefs in the first place.

Dudes with more important things going in in their lives and for themselves don't have the time to invest their efforts in less important things like "game". That is for deluded, desperate, thirsty dudes with not much going on in life but pretending they aren't religiously trying to improve their "game magic" to get the women they desire.

Sorry but if you need to base your self worth on external fairy sprinkle dust like "game" then you really have no belief in yourself.

How can "game" apply and be "taught" universally when "game" is supposed to be each individuals "game"?

That being said "game" is nothing more than a bs term for saying the women that find an individual attractive isn't because of that individual. Its because of this external "pick and choose only what works is game" nonsense. Game is just a smoke and mirrors fantasy religion to sell to the gullible who have no sense of self worth or belief in themselves but need to attribute any success they may have to believing in "game".

Sounds like the religious nuts who believe it wasn't them who have done anything for themselves. It was praying to Jesus

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure that describes game, exactly. I'm sure a lot of incels believe that they have value independent of the approval of women. Whether or not any particular woman will appreciate that value is another question, however.

For example, a lot of engineers complain about being invisible to women. I doubt that they think they are worthless. I'm sure they think they are intelligent, offer a lot to their profession, etc. It's just that they are not appreciated by females. That's why so many complain about women preferring the thugs, losers, bad boys, etc.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, a lot of engineers complain about being invisible to women. I doubt that they think they are worthless. I'm sure they think they are intelligent, offer a lot to their profession, etc. It's just that they are not appreciated by females. That's why so many complain about women preferring the thugs, losers, bad boys, etc.
The funny term is STEMcel lol.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part I struggle with is how to truly not GAF without coming across as a cold bastard.

I can be warm and friendly. I can also be extremely aloof and not care about women's opinion of me at all. I just can't seem to do both; it's one or the other.

To the extent game exists, I can't quite wrap my head around being friendly/outgoing/"giving value" AND not giving a flying F about rejection. I'm either open/friendly but vulnerable, or quiet/serious/DGAF. Just can't seem to marry the two.

(The answer may be lurking in stormrider's post above, but I'm still digesting it.) But anybody is welcome to jump in on this.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Guys with 100% belief feel like they have no need to calibrate. They just make women/people live in their reality. Whether or not being aggressive or dismissive is the right "move" becomes dependent on the guy. He makes up his own rules. Suddenly she has to calibrate to HIM. Elicit HIS values, and mimic HIS patterns. Women are actually the real seducers. If you were high value enough, you won't actually need to game anyone. They will come for you. Your only job is qualifying women to see if they are good enough for you.

Women were never meant to be "gamed." MEN were meant to be gamed. Well.....attractive men.

PUA's have it backwards. Every move they've come up with from false take-aways, to negging to knock someone off their pedestal - these are all female tactics. Women do these things out of insecurity to try to get your attention. They don't feel like they can talk to you on an even level so they over-compensate.

The proper frame to have is "The game is what I say it is. I know it's the right move because I came up with it. Whatever I decide to do is the right thing to do. There is no force outside of me that I subjugate myself to. There's no rules of calibration that I am enslaved to. I am the God of my own reality."

If more guys had this attitude, they would stop asking inconsequential questions and start believing in themselves more. Belief in self is like lubricating yourself. You can penetrate women without resistance. But lack of belief and everything you do is met with resistance.

Does 100% belief in self make you rejection proof? YES.

I know that sounds crazy. But it's true. There is no rejection. Rejection is a state of mind. No-one can reject you if you never offered yourself or cared about their approval in the first place. They can THINK that they rejected you. But it only exists in their heads. 100% belief and indifference is the same thing. You cannot reject someone if they don't care about your approval. In order to have the authority to reject a person, you first must succeed in subjugating them into your reality. If you can't do this, then your rejection is invalidated and only exists in your own head. At best, you have the ability to not be interested in that person - but this is not on the same level of a rejection. Two people have to agree to a reality of master and slave before a rejection can take place.

How can this be applied in real world dating? A guy can approach a woman with the intent of qualifying her and seeing if she is good enough. He's giving her an opportunity to show her worth. If his standards are high, then it would take more than a pretty face. But there is no "offer" until she shows that she worthy and is interested in him. And when she has proven her worth, he will give her an opportunity - to prove herself indefinitely. Forever. Until the end of time....or until she blows herself out because she failed to meet his standards, whichever happens first. She is living in HIS reality. She is always vetted. There's no time when it ends. She is never in a position to reject him. The only thing she can do is eject herself from his reality.

Does your boss ever stop grading your performance? Your job/opportunity is dependent on your performance at all times. And you can never "reject" your job because you never really "have" it. You are there by trial indefinitely. You can only quit or get fired.
Women are always the seducers even when you think you are seducing them.

That's the game.

A tug of war between the cat and the mouse.

If the mouse is too available, the cat becomes bored. Hence the failure of PUA adherents in the long run.

The mouse must do what all mouse naturally does. Hence the reasoning of game, DJ style, as explained in ur quoted post.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulnerability is actually indifference. Its just that your mind thinks it's something thing else. Men are taught to believe that strength = ego protection. But behind a cold bastard is a scared little boy, not a strong and confident man who's indifferent to peoples approval.

When I have 100% belief, I make myself vulnerable to the world. It's because feel like I have no need to protect myself. I don't see anything as a threat. I embrace women the same way an adult can embraces a bunch of toddlers. There is nothing toddlers can do to harm me. Why do I need to be cold to toddlers? Why do I need to protect my ego against toddlers? That would make me a weakling of a man.

Charm is framing everything as woman do as cute...including sh1t tests. "Awwwww. How cute. She's throwing a to tantrum." You don't take her seriously at all. If you look at the beginning of every romance in movies, the girl is usually throwing a tantrum and the guy is teasing her and laughing his ass off...but he's never affected or cold towards her. He doesn't try to protect his ego. He's just self amused. And she is secretly impressed by his indifference to her rediculing. Movie writers are smart. They know how to make the leading man look alpha (At least movies back in the 50's and 60's).

It takes more strength to open yourself up. Closing yourself off is a cop out. People who are cold and act entitled are weak. At some point they got hurt or "rejected" so they think "never again." So they build a force field around themselves to shield themselves from big scary people and the uncertainties of life. The guy who doesn't give a sh1t opens himself up and puts his ego on the line. He doesn't believe anything can hurt him. Women are impressed by this guy.
Thanks. Exactly the explanation I needed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is like your driving skills, if your car has no fuel or all the tires are flat not even Schumacher ability is gonna help.

At the same time a perfectly built and efficient car can reach the end line even if its a young driver behind the wheel.

So clearly its necessary to know how to drive, but more important than that is making sure that everything works properly and that there is fuel in the tank.

No amount of "confidence" is gonna move a car with an empty tank btw.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Way back when I 1st joined here, a similar question was posed.

Back then my answer to men who are intellectually inclined is that Game = Inherent Personality + The Way You Think + The Way You do Things/Act = Result.

My answer remains the same unless someone else can prove otherwise.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure that describes game, exactly. I'm sure a lot of incels believe that they have value independent of the approval of women. Whether or not any particular woman will appreciate that value is another question, however.

What percentage of engineers do you think become engineers because it is what they authentically want to do, versus become engineers because they think it will give them value based on what their parents, teachers, and society tells them? Having hung out with plenty of STEM/IT types, I'd guess maybe 10%. Some of them have a natural inclination--and kudos to them--but the vast majority are just following someone else's life path, which is an admission of having 0 value of yourself. Even worse, some of them think that they should have value to women, since they make $70k and have a 401k.

I probably should have been more specific in my post--"believing you have intrinsic, irreducible value."

So in other words "doing for self" is mass spam approaching while "not doing it for women" but believing it was "game" that got you the only results of certain chicks that found you the specific individual attractive DESPITE your "game" religious beliefs in the first place.

Dudes with more important things going in in their lives and for themselves don't have the time to invest their efforts in less important things like "game". That is for deluded, desperate, thirsty dudes with not much going on in life but pretending they aren't religiously trying to improve their "game magic" to get the women they desire.

Sorry but if you need to base your self worth on external fairy sprinkle dust like "game" then you really have no belief in yourself.

How can "game" apply and be "taught" universally when "game" is supposed to be each individuals "game"?

That being said "game" is nothing more than a bs term for saying the women that find an individual attractive isn't because of that individual. Its because of this external "pick and choose only what works is game" nonsense. Game is just a smoke and mirrors fantasy religion to sell to the gullible who have no sense of self worth or belief in themselves but need to attribute any success they may have to believing in "game".

Sounds like the religious nuts who believe it wasn't them who have done anything for themselves. It was praying to Jesus
This argument again. Lol. Every guy wants to get laid. What do they have that's so important that they don't have 120 seconds to talk to some girl who strikes their interest to get their phone number?

But since we're using strawmen, you're saying: Behavior has no effect on attraction. And belief has no effect on behavior. Got it. Interesting argument. Guess you've never met a conventionally attractive dude who was needy or too emotionally available? Or a obnoxious, ****y, physically unattractive drug dealer/deadbeat/jock-type that women couldn't get enough of? But it's just the individual, right? No overarching patterns that you could possibly learn from.

Lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What percentage of engineers do you think become engineers because it is what they authentically want to do, versus become engineers because they think it will give them value based on what their parents, teachers, and society tells them? Having hung out with plenty of STEM/IT types, I'd guess maybe 10%. Some of them have a natural inclination--and kudos to them--but the vast majority are just following someone else's life path, which is an admission of having 0 value of yourself. Even worse, some of them think that they should have value to women, since they make $70k and have a 401k.

I probably should have been more specific in my post--"believing you have intrinsic, irreducible value."

This argument again. Lol. Every guy wants to get laid. What do they have that's so important that they don't have 120 seconds to talk to some girl who strikes their interest to get their phone number?

But since we're using strawmen, you're saying: Behavior has no effect on attraction. And belief has no effect on behavior. Got it. Interesting argument. Guess you've never met a conventionally attractive dude who was needy or too emotionally available? Or a obnoxious, ****y, physically unattractive drug dealer/deadbeat/jock-type that women couldn't get enough of? But it's just the individual, right? No overarching patterns that you could possibly learn from.

Lol.
If hes a jock type he at least have a attractive body right? All women dont need handsome faces.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that sounds crazy. But it's true. There is no rejection. Rejection is a state of mind. No-one can reject you if you never offered yourself or cared about their approval in the first place. They can THINK that they rejected you. But it only exists in their heads. 100% belief and indifference is the same thing. You cannot reject someone if they don't care about your approval. In order to have the authority to reject a person, you first must succeed in subjugating them into your reality. If you can't do this, then your rejection is invalidated and only exists in your own head. At best, you have the ability to not be interested in that person - but this is not on the same level of a rejection. Two people have to agree to a reality of master and slave before a rejection can take place.
I wrote a thread about a GYM rejection. Most posters on the thread believed that I was rejected because I made a creepy approach at someone in the GYM. I watched Tablet-TV next to her and she left her threadmill not long after I arrived (i.e. and she just went on that threadmill herself). How do you interpret that? How would she be subjugating me to her reality if I have a Tablet-TV on with headphones on right next to her? Am i subjugating myself to her or to the TV? Suppose she didn't leave the threadmill and nothing happened anyway (ie we didn't talk to each other), would that be an approval? What do you make of a thread like that?