Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do not love girls that have self esteem issues

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the core of NPD and BPD ( borderline personality disorder) is shame. This shame blocks the individual from loving themselves. These people hate themselves. So they will resent anyone that attempts to love them. They dont feel worthy of love and will look down on you for attempting to give it to them.

This is why many women stay stuck in abusive relationships. This is why they crave the toxic "bad boy" ( the 2nd reason is the he is cute). It is because deep down they feel comfortable in these relationships.

Never treat a woman better than she treats herself. It took me 35 yrs to begin to understand this basic principle. Many attractive women ( and men) are on a sliding scale of BPD. This dynamic of a lack of self love applies to most hot women. This is why most chicks have self esteem issues. Have you ever tried loving a person with self esteem issues? They don't accept your love and look down on you for giving it.

So young men learn to identify which girls have self love issues. Then you must treat her accordingly. Do NOT validate her. Do not nurture her. She will punish you for it. I am not saying be a total jerk, but understand that she will never be able to fully accept love. This advice will save you a lot of frustration.

Last edited:

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Much has been said on this topic. One thing that is often repeated is that such women are like other women times ten.

Women are the consumers of romance. Men are the producers. Men love to show affection to women they are attracted to. With a normal woman that can lay a solid foundation for a relationship and keep things flowing.

BPD women crave love and affection ten times more than other women. This can make them a delight to be with, at first.

But there is a hole in the bottom of their bucket. No matter how much love you pour it, it rapidly flows out. No foundation is created, no memory of kindness and love is retained. Ultimately, it is a fool's errand.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much has been said on this topic. One thing that is often repeated is that such women are like other women times ten.

Women are the consumers of romance. Men are the producers. Men love to show affection to women they are attracted to. With a normal woman that can lay a solid foundation for a relationship and keep things flowing.

BPD women crave love and affection ten times more than other women. This can make them a delight to be with, at first.

But there is a hole in the bottom of their bucket. No matter how much love you pour it, it rapidly flows out. No foundation is created, no memory of kindness and love is retained. Ultimately, it is a fool's errand.
I am referring to all of the current generation of hot chicks. Not just the BPD's. This is because most hot chicks these days display many cluster B personality traits. But the main theme is that normal girls have low self esteems. Anyone with a low self esteem will punish you for loving them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell this rules out probably 80% of women to be honest.
Yes exactly bro. This is because 80% of them have low self esteems. I was not referring to the BPDs. I should have made that clear in my original post. Sorry.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and dont add her trysts with Chadrone. Chadrone pumped and dumped her. So if you end up being loyal to her, then something must be wrong with you. The following qoute is the secret to the modern hot woman. If you really like her then you are already disqualified in her head. Unless you were her first love...then its a different rule set.

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member".....Groucho Marx

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say just generally be nice until she gives you a reason not to.

Find there are alot of rules for men to follow on this site. All a men should do is act on his own terms. That’s why marriage isn’t a good idea. Because if she wants out, a man cannot act on his own terms, he has to act according to society’s terms, how well she flirts with the judge and how hot she is.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This hits pretty close to home. My most recent ex had self esteem issues and I'm not the type that likes to shower people with compliments and I'm very sarcastic. She really liked that I didn't always compliment her nor do things to "make her feel good" but eventually she started asking me to give her "words of affirmation". Then that evolved into "not appreciating her the way she deserved". Even though I never really gave in, because that's not who I am and frankly I didn't think she deserved to be told every day how pretty she looked, etc, she wouldn't leave. She kept coming back. Would even go as far as telling me she didn't know why she loved me, but she just does. I still broke it off because she was BPD and I couldn't deal with it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t feel sorry for broken women. They broke themselves. Read that again. We all make choices in life, those choices we make come with consequences. Some are good, some are bad. A woman that’s all screwed up and BPD, she’s at fault. No one else is to blame.

Billtx49

Reaction score
BPD / causation
I find it hard to believe that what is referred to as a mental/emotional disease results in good personal choices…

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BDP doesn't cause by genetics, the traits was ingrains in childhood from abusive/narcistic/emotionally unavailable parents.
it's both. the way the cells form is genetic, the training they get is the environment.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very close friend who was diagnosed with BPD. She was extremely attractive when she was young, but that led mostly to trouble when it came to her life. She told me that she wishes that she wasn't pretty because she thinks that way she could have had a normal life and not had a bunch of men fawning over her and basically sweet talking her into bad positions. She has a long history of being a magnet for trouble.

She was beaten regularly as a child and is pathologically attracted to people who are abusive, and she's fully aware of this. All she wants out of life is to be a nurturing wife to a good man, her words. Fortunately I think she finally found someone who is good to her.

Beauty is mostly a curse. Beautiful people get what they want, but it also corrupts their minds because they are being given something that they haven't earned. something given had no value, and everyone knows this.

I don't think beautiful women resent love or hate men who try to give it to them, they hate the fact that their beauty gets them that attention for free. They hate them because they're kissing her ass, and you can't respect someone who does that. They stay with the bad boys because those men are capable of treating them as human beings instead of as some kind of goddess, even if that means putting up with abuse or infidelity.

I also think there are precisely zero women who don't have self esteem issues, if you went by that metric then no woman would be relationship material.

The key is to find women who actually have the ability to sense the bullsh!t. Women who willingly go along with validational behavior are the ones who are the biggest danger to men because they're the ones who will screw you over the hardest on the exit.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's both. the way the cells form is genetic, the training they get is the environment.
I respectfully disagreed.. unlike schizophrenic which a pure genetics, bpd can be healed with intensive therapy, theres nothing wrong with their brain. many simply doesnt need to heal because there's legion of simps willing to be doormat.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo. Took the words right out of my mouth. They are all wonderful. Hahaha
Good times. Dirty, naughty little things.
NEVER stick your d*ick in crazy, unless you're crazy too. The few minutes of bliss can turn really ugly afterward in just a few seconds.

Ask any guy on this site, they have the stories; cops, cheating, divorce, revenge s*hit.

If you lack the self discipline and will to do this, fix your problem first, then date around.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagreed.. unlike schizophrenic which a pure genetics, bpd can be healed with intensive therapy, theres nothing wrong with their brain. many simply doesnt need to heal because there's legion of simps willing to be doormat.
could be. you mean like NPD, the person doesn't see it and that is part of the issue itself? why fix me if I am the best.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could be. you mean like NPD, the person doesn't see it and that is part of the issue itself? why fix me if I am the best.
Exactly.. And it explain why pds doesnt respond well with meds. Its more a heart problem and childhood programming being cemented early on.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am referring to all of the current generation of hot chicks. Not just the BPD's. This is because most hot chicks these days display many cluster B personality traits. But the main theme is that normal girls have low self esteems. Anyone with a low self esteem will punish you for loving them.
Maybe they just feel empty as hell from growing up in a meaningless Clown World and seek love/romance to try and fill the void. Problem is, they can't put their finger on what the source of the void is.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always remember fellas women gossip about the guy that F*cks them about, not the guy who takes them to the beach with the gap bands greatest hits on.

i know 2 women who have been slapped about and both guys are in prison for it, they literally dont stfu about these guys, I feel sorry for any man that dates them. The irony is the guys are the dumbest betas known to man, but in the womans minds theyre highly valuable.