Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do not love girls that have self esteem issues

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think there are precisely zero women who don't have self esteem issues, if you went by that metric then no woman would be relationship material.
Well put.... Give me the most emotionally stable woman known to man and she will still have self esteem issues to some degree. I have one of those. Women are judged my men and women by their looks, and it starts at a young age. It manifests into makeup, hair, cosmetic surgery, fashion, etc. as they age. Self esteem is derived thru accomplishments, not thru beauty. Its important for a man to understand what he is up against.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always remember fellas women gossip about the guy that F*cks them about, not the guy who takes them to the beach with the gap bands greatest hits on.

i know 2 women who have been slapped about and both guys are in prison for it, they literally dont stfu about these guys, I feel sorry for any man that dates them. The irony is the guys are the dumbest betas known to man, but in the womans minds theyre highly valuable.
See that’s what I can’t grasp. The guys with the lowest genes are the ones reproducing. Men think women can spot a HVM but in reality they can’t, or HVM doesn’t mean to them what it means to normal people. To me HVM is have a job, have good credit, pay your bills, don’t have a record, etc. Women mouth that but they don’t mean it, to them HVM is something else. I do know a girl that hasn’t dated anyone in two years (so she claims) and still won’t shut up about some bald guy she dated 3 years ago for 8 months.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men think women can spot a HVM but in reality they can’t, or HVM doesn’t mean to them what it means to normal people.
women are dumb, you do the opposite of what every other guy is doing and you will show maximum value.

obviously you cant do any stunts until youve claimed her P8SSY