Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do men really have more time than women in the sexual market place?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The typical male in his 30s/40s in the sexual marketplace is a pussie beggar who will end up settling for some mediocre to subpar pussie close to his own age. The SMV chart that men peak at 36-40 is complete crap. The typical 36-40 year old man isn't getting a girlfriend substantially younger and he'll be choosing from scraps in a lot of cases.
I hit my peak at 34 and have been riding it for 5 years now. But i hit the gym 4x a week, eat healthy, dress nice, have lots of disposable income, etc. and all the girls i date are at least 15 yrs younger than me. The problem with the SMV chart is most guys that age are losers but if youre a top tier guy then its pretty accurate that peak SMV is 35+.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit my peak at 34 and have been riding it for 5 years now. But i hit the gym 4x a week, eat healthy, dress nice, have lots of disposable income, etc. and all the girls i date are at least 15 yrs younger than me. The problem with the SMV chart is most guys that age are losers but if youre a top tier guy then its pretty accurate that peak SMV is 35+.
At the end of the day it is ALL about looks and money if we're talking about age.

Guys who are mid 30s who put in the effort to take care of their appearance and style and income will be able to pull women much younger. Women by default are hardwired to seek dominance and that effect only gets more and more pronounced when the guy is much older. Money, power, influence, wisdom, charisma, experience, these are all things that theoretically get better with age.

The opposite is also true, if guys do not put in the effort, the rising SMV curve of the guy above will be the complete opposite and SMV will go lower and lower with age.

There is no one size fits all answer.

As for the title of the thread - it depends. Women tend to have more options than men when they're older simply because men these days are weak. Weak for not being able to attract women and weak for not being able to take care of their own appearance. If you're looking at a 1:1 comparison where you take an equally attractive man and woman at the same age, it's still equal in my opinion. Men never really have the upper hand.

However if you're looking at who has the better chance of attracting their IDEAL partner - men win all the time. 40 year old men at his best will be able to attract an 18 year old easily. Look at Dicaprio. 40 year old woman will never be able to get her ideal man unless that man is a simp/beta.

Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gun to my head,
I can reproduce on the spot with zero assistance and or difficulty.

Women in my age bracket can not say or do the same.

Hmm,
I thought men and women are equal.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my point. Men can become interesting, offer more with time. Women can't get younger or better looking with time.
women can cheat the system a bit more and buy more time. Getting boob jobs, but implants, surgeries , improved diet, collagen supplementation and obviously makeup. I know a fair few women who've gone down this rout to maintain their SMV. Of course in the 50-60s it can come crashing down but before then I think men are so desperate and sex starved around the west that women have a decent shot at smv maintenance .

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women can cheat the system a bit more and buy more time. Getting boob jobs, but implants, surgeries , improved diet, collagen supplementation and obviously makeup. I know a fair few women who've gone down this rout to maintain their SMV.
"Real Housewives of X City" type women do this. If you consider "Real Housewives" type cast members, they are typically 35-54. Typical women in that age bracket aren't doing that sort of stuff, even in image oriented areas like Los Angeles/Orange County, Dallas, or Miami.

At the end of the day it is ALL about looks and money if we're talking about age.

Guys who are mid 30s who put in the effort to take care of their appearance and style and income will be able to pull women much younger. Women by default are hardwired to seek dominance and that effect only gets more and more pronounced when the guy is much older. Money, power, influence, wisdom, charisma, experience, these are all things that theoretically get better with age.
Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality.

I've always rated looks and money and #1 and #2. I've perceived looks being more important than money in most cases.

Men start to get more judged on the money variable of Game around age 30. Handling the income part of SMV can be challenging and not entirely in men's control, especially for the men working in white collar type, corporate roles.

A lot of women make their own money these days, which is why threads like the one below exist where we see women crapping on men who make $75,000 - $125,000 per year. That's a solid salary range. Many college educated women with some experience can get close to that salary on their own, so that man is unappealing without elite level looks. If a man plays the money game today, he needs comparatively more money than he would have needed in past eras.

Men can control their own style the most and appearance is still important in the 35-50 age brackets.

Women tend to have more options than men when they're older simply because men these days are weak. Weak for not being able to attract women and weak for not being able to take care of their own appearance. If you're looking at a 1:1 comparison where you take an equally attractive man and woman at the same age, it's still equal in my opinion. Men never really have the upper hand.
Almost no one on this forum talks about experiences when women are 45+. The typical, older women is far from invisible. It's common to see something like a 50 year old woman not generating much interest in the real world post a profile on a dating website or app and then get bombarded with messages from older men. There are plenty of 60-65 year old women today who have gotten on online dating and have generated more interest online than when they were attractive high school cheerleaders or college co-eds in the pre-internet 1970s/1980s when they were near their SMV peak.

if you're looking at who has the better chance of attracting their IDEAL partner - men win all the time. 40 year old men at his best will be able to attract an 18 year old easily. Look at Dicaprio. 40 year old woman will never be able to get her ideal man unless that man is a simp/beta.
The typical 40 year old man is not an elite level man. The typical 40 year old man has no options but to chase mediocre to subpar women close to his age.

The typical 40 year old woman's ideal man is not a beta or simp.

The typical 40 year old woman can generate a lot of interest. She'll probably have to use a swipe app in order to accomplish that, whereas a 20-25 year old woman can generate enough interest in the real world if she designs her life the right way.

Plenty of men in their 40s with decent white collar jobs and with above average incomes will attempt to seduce a 40 year old woman.

This is not the common experience for men in the 35-44 age range. Even if they make above average salaries, it's usually not enough to get women substantially younger. Income/net worth need to be elite level to get 10+ years younger. The upper range of the middle of the bell curve isn't enough. A guy in the upper part of the middle of the bell curve isn't a "loser", but that type of guy will be relegated to dating women closer to his own age.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality.

I've always rated looks and money and #1 and #2. I've perceived looks being more important than money in most cases.
I rate status and personality higher, especially for older men. With younger men 'looks' can be important, but most younger women don't seek out older men for their 'looks' (except that those young women like men who look 'experienced' so rugged and facial hair will be appreciated) and only 'sugar daddies' need money to get female attention.
If you have charm and personality as an older man you can get more sexual attention from younger women.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but most younger women don't seek out older men for their 'looks'
Translation: Younger women seek older men to settle down with at the end of the party phase.

Or did you really think that college hottie who didn't guve you the time of day who's now reaching 30 found your personality and charisma better than looks and not that you're making money to settle down with you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or did you really think that college hottie who didn't guve you the time of day who's now reaching 30 found your personality and charisma better than looks and not that you're making money to settle down with you?
I have thought about women who went to college at the same time that I did. I think about some of the random hotties on campus that either barely acknowledged me or rejected me then.

None of them have ever made the effort to contact me post college. As we were both hitting age 30, there was no contact. As we've now reached age 40, still no contact.

I have wondered why that is. Perhaps it has to do with geography as I'm not living near my undergrad alma mater.

I would have enjoyed a scenario like you describe happening in my life.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have thought about women who went to college at the same time that I did. I think about some of the random hotties on campus that either barely acknowledged me or rejected me then.

None of them have ever made the effort to contact me post college. As we were both hitting age 30, there was no contact. As we've now reached age 40, still no contact.

I have wondered why that is. Perhaps it has to do with geography as I'm not living near my undergrad alma mater.

I would have enjoyed a scenario like you describe happening in my life.
Who knows, maybe if you were making big money they would've contacted you with a "hey stranger"

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok so I was having a bit of a debate with myself the other day after watching a 21 convention video boasting that “men have loads of time to date , women have a limited time when they are high SMV that will diminish with time. Whilst I believe it’s true that men have longer to cash in on the sexual market I don’t believe its as easy as saying we have an advantage long term. Our sexual market value most certainly goes up longterm starting from a smaller base whilst women’s increase early on between their 18-25s then diminishes as they age. Whilst this has been the subject of much arrogance from the black pill and red pill I decided to write this piece to emphasise that whilst I agree with the core point that women over a long period tend to decline faster I don’t necessarily feel that the extra time that men garner is actually a massive advantage at all seeing as men have much greater time expenses than women in terms of improving sexual market value, maintaining it and further improving it. Once you add up and take into account all these factors I still believe fertile/attractive women still hold the bulk of the cards and advantages in terms of sexual market value . The objective of this article isn’t to inspire some sort of negativity or doom or gloom . The aim of this article itself is to provide men with the necessary inspiration to start approaching and go out there and meet as many people as possible because time is of the essence regardless of what your potential is or what you have now. It’s also there to prevent over-complacency by men in the sexual market place something which the “red pill craze” maybe responsible for.

Aspects which women may hold some advantages in :
. Men have to spend a lot more time in approaching
. Men's testosterone will deteriorate making approaching and SMV harder over time
. Men need to spend more time dating more to find marriage material as they risk the most in marriages on average.
. Men's younger years and teens have a higher probability of being filled with loneliness than women's
. Men need to spend more time in building social circles than women .
. Men need to on average invest more money in self improvement than women

These are just some general points that I made that I expanded on in my article. All in all I just want to say time is of the essence so keep approaching and create opportunities .
If your a guy that knows this stuff on sosuave and actually applies it you will get laid more than rockstars If you choose and with hotter girls than them. Just as how theirs a disproportionate wealth system it’s the same with chicks. Most males are in poverty with women. But those who risk and know what their doing get a LOT

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe if you were making big money they would've contacted you with a "hey stranger"
While I'm doing reasonably well financially, I'm not doing well enough financially to get a "hey stranger" from a former college classmate.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. If your successful In anyways girls should reach out. I was very successful with women in college and had girls who wouldn’t give me the time of the day in hs hit me up on Facebook

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're living in dream land if you think you've got a better chance of landing a hot 22 year old in your 30s or 40s than when you are under 25. Doesn't mean it never happens but alot of you guys are in for a rude awakening if you're just sitting around waiting to hit 40 so you have tons of desperate younger women throwing themselves at you. Unless you're Bezos or some famous actor it is extremely unlikely you are going to be dating girls 20 years younger than you. The reality is that both genders SMV goes down with age but men's drops much faster. Not what many of you want to hear apparently but hopefully you'll believe it and not continue to wait for some magical age of irresistability to women that's never gonna arrive.
I agree for majority of men but I’m 28 and I’ve been getting a LOT more girls from ages 18-22 now than when I was younge r

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you add up and take into account all these factors I still believe fertile/attractive women still hold the bulk of the cards and advantages in terms of sexual market value .
Of course they do. They are the suppliers of sex. Women do the choosing.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only option for men is to become the best you can be. That’s really all we can do at the end of the day that’s the only “tip” that matters
Yes. And apparently it’s not working out for a huge portion of the male population due to the death cult called feminism.

I’ve got a family. But good luck to all the youngins who will need to strive to out-alpha Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck.