Do men really have more time than women in the sexual market place?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older a guy gets, the more money he needs to attract non low-quality women.
You're contradicting yourself ... money is needed to attract low quality women. If she's interested in a 40yrs old lawyer because he has more money than a 30yrs old lawyer, then she's nothing but a gold digger.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're contradicting yourself ... money is needed to attract low quality women. If she's interested in a 40yrs old lawyer because he has more money than a 30yrs old lawyer, then she's nothing but a gold digger.
Let me rephrase, a guy has to actually be something in society to be able to date higher quality girls the older he gets while a girl just needs to stay relatively attractive.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true.

A woman‘s SMV depends on her youth and fertility. Her time is a lot more precious than a man‘s. A man can have a baby and almost any age, a woman can’t. Once a woman passes, let’s say 38, her SMV is down the drain. A childless man wants nothing to do with her Yet a man can have a baby in his 50s, 60s, and 70s, and as long as he has some money and resources and takes care of himself, a fertile women could have a baby with him because she wants his resources,

I don’t know how everyone is saying the wall for women is in their 50s and sometimes 60s. My patience for any non-fertile women is about a lunch hour, 90 min max. And then people are saying men are desperate to have a full blown relationship with these older women? I don’t see it.

Men want youth, women want resources.
Most women are sexually desirable starting at the age of 18 without having to do anything. Slowly those free benefits start to dwindle down with age. Most women don’t take care of themselves and false advertise with clothing and makeup. By 40, if she is still single and childless, there must be some internal issues going on that nobody wants to deal with.

One 45 year old I know said, “I’ve got a mom bod without having the actual kids…”

Yes, you were/are lazy and complacent and it finally caught up with you. Now it would take a mountain of effort to get rid of that “mom bod.“ At 30, this same woman had a nice body and could get away with bad behavior, but now she blends in with all the other over weight, middle-aged Karens. Now she is depressed and freaking out because she is invisible and not hot like she used to be. Funny to hear them vocalize reality when it hits them. “I used to be hot…”. Yup, those days have ended sweetheart.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The typical male in his 30s/40s in the sexual marketplace is a pussie beggar who will end up settling for some mediocre to subpar pussie close to his own age. The SMV chart that men peak at 36-40 is complete crap. The typical 36-40 year old man isn't getting a girlfriend substantially younger and he'll be choosing from scraps in a lot of cases.
That's mainly due to making poor health and financial decision for the decade prior tho.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are sexually desirable starting at the age of 18 without having to do anything. Slowly those free benefits start to dwindle down with age. Most women don’t take care of themselves and false advertise with clothing and makeup. By 40, if she is still single and childless, there must be some internal issues going on that nobody wants to deal with.

One 45 year old I know said, “I’ve got a mom bod without having the actual kids…”

Yes, you were/are lazy and complacent and it finally caught up with you. Now it would take a mountain of effort to get rid of that “mom bod.“ At 30, this same woman had a nice body and could get away with bad behavior, but now she blends in with all the other over weight, middle-aged Karens. Now she is depressed and freaking out because she is invisible and not hot like she used to be. Funny to hear them vocalize reality when it hits them. “I used to be hot…”. Yup, those days have ended sweetheart.
The woman is still in a more desirable position than a man because:

1). Women will date older men and are more judged on looks than other factors. All a woman has to do is just lose an adequate amount of weight to attract men. Yes, she cannot have kids later on, but there are plenty of men that don't want kids either. In addition, women are more accepting towards older men than men are to older women, so this just helps their case because older men are more likely to not care about having kids than younger men. Your average 35-year-old woman is not dreaming of dating some 20-year-old Chadwick. As a result, a woman will always have a decent number of suitable men in her dating pool.

2). Men have to worry to about economic stability & looks. As men get older, their economic status matters more. Men get a free pass until they are around 30 and if they do not have a stable career or business, they start to get disqualified by women their age. At this point, women can just date richer older men or Chads their age similar to their level. Your bartending job or bad boy bum Mr. Fun lifestyle loses its sex appeal. His only options are scraping the barrel for women his age or older or messing around with naive vulnerable chicks at the suburban Sonic or Chilis. A guy in his 30s and higher cannot simply just turn his economic status around overnight unlike a woman that can just get on a fitness diet plan and go to the gym.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's mainly due to making poor health and financial decision for the decade prior tho.
Not always. It's only top tier guys who are 36-40 who are having a decent time in the marketplace. Even average guys who didn't make poor decisions (just average ones) are having a mediocre to subpar time and are pussie beggars. The middle of the bell curve is filled with pussie beggars.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not always. It's only top tier guys who are 36-40 who are having a decent time in the marketplace. Even average guys who didn't make poor decisions (just average ones) are having a mediocre to subpar time and are pussie beggars. The middle of the bell curve is filled with pussie beggars.
Well I'm not top tier and I have zero issues. Seems like people just want to make excuses because it's easier to do that than have to do any amount of work. If it doesn't fall out of the sky and land in their laps it is too much work.

Shouldn't be surprising as that's the same work ethic they show at their jobs.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman is still in a more desirable position than a man because:

1). Women will date older men and are more judged on looks than other factors. All a woman has to do is just lose an adequate amount of weight to attract men.
For short term sex yes.

A guy in his 30s and higher cannot simply just turn his economic status around overnight unlike a woman that can just get on a fitness diet plan and go to the gym.
It's quite simple to drop 20 pounds of fat, but almost impossible to drop the baggage accumulated throughout the 20s.
The bottom line is that like attracts like ... a quality guy won't commit to a woman just because she looks good in gym wear.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman is still in a more desirable position than a man

1). Women will date older men and are more judged on looks than other factors. All a woman has to do is just lose an adequate amount of weight to attract men. Yes, she cannot have kids later on, but there are plenty of men that don't want kids either.
Agree that the woman is still in a more desirable position. A lot of 35+ men don't want any more kids (if they have them) or any kids at all (if they are childless).

Your average 35-year-old woman is not dreaming of dating some 20-year-old Chadwick. As a result, a woman will always have a decent number of suitable men in her dating pool.
35-50 year old women have plenty of men pursuing them. There are plenty of thirsty men older than they are.

2). Men have to worry to about economic stability & looks. As men get older, their economic status matters more. Men get a free pass until they are around 30 and if they do not have a stable career or business, they start to get disqualified by women their age.

At this point, women can just date richer older men or Chads their age similar to their level.
That's what women do. Men start to get judged on their money/wealth starting around 30-35.

A guy in his 30s and higher cannot simply just turn his economic status around overnight unlike a woman that can just get on a fitness diet plan and go to the gym.
This is true as long as the woman is childless. The baggage of children isn't going away though. Easier to fix a weight problem than an income/wealth problem.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35-50 year old women have plenty of men pursuing them.
Yeah, and they find them as desirable as you would find +50yrs old fat women with short blue hair. o_O

Take some time and reflect on this ... what kind of men are those? I understand pursuing for short term sex, but notwithstanding exceptional cases, why would a confident, smart, masculine guy commit to a +35yrs old woman?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would a confident, smart, masculine guy commit to a +35yrs old woman?
If they are old or can't get any better. A 55 year old man can't get under 35. A 40 year old woman is an impressive catch to a 55 year old man.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 55 year old man can't get under 35. A 40 year old woman is an impressive catch to a 55 year old man.
You're in your forties, right?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite simple to drop 20 pounds of fat, but almost impossible to drop the baggage accumulated throughout the 20s.
The bottom line is that like attracts like ... a quality guy won't commit to a woman just because she looks good in gym wear.
An older guy is more willing to be more understanding for a younger hotter girl with baggage due to scarcity, already having baggage himself, or both. In addition, there's this myth that single moms are hopeless women in dire situations looking for daddies for their kids out of wedlock when in reality it is the furthest thing from the truth. Of course, if you emit beta male provider energy, they might take advantage of it lol.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An older guy is more willing to be more understanding for a younger hotter girl with baggage due to scarcity, already having baggage himself, or both.
Or simply not caring about her drama. You'll learn, in another two decades, to not give a fcuk about her baggage.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is BS. Women have value since birth and decay with time. Men's value is made with time. I'm 34, and my physique and money have increased massively than when I was 24. If you're not getting better then you're doing the wrong things.
Agree with this. Men's value is built. But you have to put the work in. If not, it's not going to land in your lap.

Men tend to age better IF they stay in shape. That's just a tendency though, some women age very well, and some men don't. Neither gender is immune to Father Time though.

Reaction score
Interesting sidenote:
The whole age and smv discussion is really abstract. Lets go to the real life instead of statistics.

First premise is that attraction is not a choice. Chicks are attracted to man that makes her vag tingle, not to a man who convinces her to like him with facts.

What's the actual thing in aging that affects the attractiveness in men:
- looks
+ Life experience, confidence, social skills
+ Accumulated resources
What else?

So, if you happen to be 45 year old with a face of 35 year old and good body? How do you compare to that standard 30 year old guy?

Or take for example 20 something guy with some game (= confidence&social skills, just more powerfull) he will beast!

Attracting with the resources is really tricky, because beta bucks.
( here, I learned a modern redpill term. It used to be lover-frame vs provider-frame in the good old days :lol: )

(Btw does anyone still remember terms supplication and AFC?)

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me rephrase, a guy has to actually be something in society to be able to date higher quality girls the older he gets while a girl just needs to stay relatively attractive.
But that's nothing new bruh. Men are judged and valued by their accomplishments, what they bring to the table, its called the burden of performance, men are expected to perform. Women just have be attractive and fertile for those who want kids. But with time men should have more and more accomplishmens and women's look and fertility will decay more and more.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this myth has been exaggerated by Fresh and Fit and bitter Mgtows. A woman can thirst trap men even in her 50s. The older a guy gets, the more money he needs to attract non low-quality women.
Good observation. I'd even say that this MYTH is great to monitize. Tell us (desperate men) what we wanna hear. Shared pain is half the pain. Similar to a hot woman talking RP shyte. They selling hope like its dope.

Yeah, and they find them as desirable as you would find +50yrs old fat women with short blue hair. o_O

Take some time and reflect on this ... what kind of men are those? I understand pursuing for short term sex, but notwithstanding exceptional cases, why would a confident, smart, masculine guy commit to a +35yrs old woman?
Take your pick from the 63% of dateless, sexless ,lonely and desperate men.

You should know by now that we can run a OLD experiment with a hb2,5 (whatever your definition of that will be) and STILL there will be TONS of seemingly "normal men " pursuing her.

Confident smart and masculine are three factors that hardly ever come together in a lonely man. That's like looking for a woman whose fun, great body and a low bodycount or something like that. Highly unlikely.

But that's nothing new bruh. Men are judged and valued by their accomplishments, what they bring to the table, its called the burden of performance, men are expected to perform. Women just have be attractive and fertile for those who want kids. But with time men should have more and more accomplishmens and women's look and fertility will decay more and more.
You obviously have a good piont.
Yet somehow more and more men are invincible on the dating marketplace. With this logic most (lets say 63%) of men should have zero issues with women. Even 37% would be a staggering amount of single men. Numbers don't lie.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, this mindset is HIGHLY DANGEROUS. If you are a man beneath the age of 25 let me warn you: THIS is you sexual peak.

Now you can eat pizza and fries and still have a sixpack. Now you'll have some friends who are single and childless and willing to wing. Head full of hair and (hopefully) not too much debts. Heart not shattered by women yet.

If you believe that you got untill 50 while women only have untill 28 ,you'll be in for a unpleasant surprise.

All the legacy ninjas better get that child before 30 or slightly after. If you drink/smoke/ party/ eat bad/sleep bad/do recreational drugs you accelerate your own demise.

Shyte has changed. I'd rather give the edge to women nowadays.