Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Men Commit Suicide Over A Woman?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date a borderline woman once long enough, go through all that and then if you don’t feel like contemplating suicide after all that you are one mentally touch mofo.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are projecting your feelings on to what I am sayin. Give me ONE place where I ever called women a subspecies. Most men adore women. We need them. They complement us. They are just as valuable as men are. They are vital. But they are only amazing at their roles of motherhood and domestic caretaker. Most women are not competitive against men in anything else. The best of any career are usually men. This is a statistical fact. Yes, you do have exceptions.

Your issue is that you secretly think motherhood and caretaker is demeaning. This is why you have such an issue with what I am saying. Raising and teaching young children how to love is not demeaning. It is the most important job there is. You need to do soul searching and fix your inner beliefs.
I remember first discovering this stuff and crusading on it.

I’ve said on the whole you’re right already. You’re presenting this as new information. It’s obvious fella.

I’m telling you the exceptions are not one in a million, they are bigger than you’re portraying.

I’ve been into this, through it and out the other side.

I don’t think it’s demeaning as my wife is a stay at home mum to be and I prefer matters that way.

I’m saying you’re too extremely entrenched in a black and white world, and missing the nuance and individuality of human beings. I suggest this is because you’ve picked up on red pills things fairly recently. I would have been saying the same things as you 5 years ago. I’ve since somewhat turned my back on the more negative and cynical red pill themes.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women were meant to be career women how come they are not happy now? They have had over 60 yrs of this career woman stuff and they are as miserable as ever. If you can answer this I will concede your point and I will shut up.
i agree. I don’t like career women and never have. I don’t think they should be pressured into it, or anything like that. I’m saying SOME women are inherently talented beyond child rearing and make useful contributions to the world, and SOME are more emotionally stable than SOME men.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the whole, you guys need to remember, with most here like to say

woman look for guidance, they need guidance, security, be inserted in a group, all of that to let then know how to behave, and to feel secure, tell me guys how many woman you know they live alone in a house? I don't know any, most are or with kids or live alone in a apartament, why? security, woman need a group to be inserted, again for security and as a way to gauge what she can do and can't.

so tell me what you guys see?the behavior bar nowadays is pretty low, most woman can't discern what the hell they are doing, most find strange, or a foreign thinking in holding yourself as better then yesterday, most can't for the life of then think in leaving anything for the future.

now for men killing thenselfs because of woman? of course that happen, I even remember a old tom and jerry cartoon then tom in just in the rail waiting for the train pass over him, and in the end jerry see his GF leaving with another guy, with he goes and do the same.

and that is from a time very diferent from today

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree. I don’t like career women and never have. I don’t think they should be pressured into it, or anything like that. I’m saying SOME women are inherently talented beyond child rearing and make useful contributions to the world, and SOME are more emotionally stable than SOME men.
Yeh duh. We said from the beginning that there are exceptions. The lowest form of argument is when people say " yeh but not ALL are like that". Yeh no sh!t. Not all people have two legs but we argue in generalizations in order to save time.

My whole point is that in GENERAL women have different ways of processing data. They are not logical. They are prone to cognitive dissonance and herd mentality. This does not make them inferior. They have to be this way because their primary role is to raise children. You want an illogical herd mentality type of person raising young children. The logical, strict, sterile, unloving nature of men is not good for raising children.

If you let women (who are illogical) run **** it will **** up because thats not their role. Yes there are some exceptions.
The director at the lab I work at is a woman. She is amazing. Tough, calm, smart etc. But she is an exception. From the very first post I have said that there are exceptions. She is not the average everyday chick. But what is the point of arguing an exception dude. I think you just want to argue because arguing about exceptions serves no purpose.

And I have been RedPill since 2003. I was 17 yrs old when I first stumbled on this community. I am not new to this.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh duh. We said from the beginning that there are exceptions. The lowest form of argument is when people say " yeh but not ALL are like that". Yeh no sh!t. Not all people have two legs but we argue in generalizations in order to save time.

My whole point is that in GENERAL women have different ways of processing data. They are not logical. They are prone to cognitive dissonance and herd mentality. This does not make them inferior. They have to be this way because their primary role is to raise children. You want an illogical herd mentality type of person raising young children. The logical, strict, sterile, unloving nature of men is not good for raising children.

If you let women (who are illogical) run **** it will **** up because thats not their role. Yes there are some exceptions.
The director at the lab I work at is a woman. She is amazing. Tough, calm, smart etc. But she is an exception. From the very first post I have said that there are exceptions. She is not the average everyday chick. But what is the point of arguing an exception dude. I think you just want to argue because arguing about exceptions serves no purpose.

And I have been RedPill since 2003. I was 17 yrs old when I first stumbled on this community. I am not new to this.
you’re logical, strict and sterile because you work in a lab, bro. Don’t assume we’re all autistic ;)

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you’re logical, strict and sterile because you work in a lab, bro. Don’t assume we’re all autistic ;)
Why are women unhappy as ever if they were so cut out for careers? Don't avoid the question. Are we going to debate like men or are we going to insult each other.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
my last girlfriend prior to my wife was an artist who wrote short stories. Russian.
I see that this (Creativity) should be defined more clearly. Let’s talk about creativity as it applies to the world in which we live.

we are talking about creativity as it applies to survival. In other words, a man can think of a way to make tires out of carbon and not rubber.
There are plenty of studies done so you can easily verify anything I say.

The science is “spacial orientation & acuity”. Let’s say a man has a problem moving heavy objects. He formulates in his mind and extrapolates a workable solution. He invents the wheel. His mind creates it first and then he works it out to build. This is reverse engineering.
Things as simple as an electric toothbrush was conceived by the male mind. The “Y” chromosome.

On these testings, even the most brightest woman scores a little less than even the average man.

The turning of ideas into actual physical creation is “Y” chromosome gifted. Around here we call it logic or we throw around silly things like women are emotional. Etc. etc. etc.

So let’s take women writers. They operate on “variation of a theme”. Overwhelmingly the romance novel.
look at the top ten writers. Top ten painters, present and historically.

Everybody knows a girl with a camera is a photographer, right?

So creativity should really have been defined better.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that this (Creativity) should be defined more clearly. Let’s talk about creativity as it applies to the world in which we live.

we are talking about creativity as it applies to survival. In other words, a man can think of a way to make tires out of carbon and not rubber.
There are plenty of studies done so you can easily verify anything I say.

The science is “spacial orientation & acuity”. Let’s say a man has a problem moving heavy objects. He formulates in his mind and extrapolates a workable solution. He invents the wheel. His mind creates it first and then he works it out to build. This is reverse engineering.
Things as simple as an electric toothbrush was conceived by the male mind. The “Y” chromosome.

On these testings, even the most brightest woman scores a little less than even the average man.

The turning of ideas into actual physical creation is “Y” chromosome gifted. Around here we call it logic or we throw around silly things like women are emotional. Etc. etc. etc.

So let’s take women writers. They operate on “variation of a theme”. Overwhelmingly the romance novel.
look at the top ten writers. Top ten painters, present and historically.

Everybody knows a girl with a camera is a photographer, right?

So creativity should really have been defined better.
mostly because how they work, or like some woman love to spell, this woman did this, that woman did that, you can count in your hands, now how many mens made things? we don't even know the names of the guys, because in the end it don't matter much, they work still lives, now for woman we need to know the names because they are importants....

the whole thing again is just a way to control people, creativity today is related to arts, now on how good you are at solving problems, we also know art is useless, art only prosper after all our basic needs are done and there surplus of money so the rich can spend they money on useless arts, with today for some strange reason, people like to sell art is important, with is not

but also we would just lose focus, we can't change the world, if we can't change ourselfs, i'm far more to self improvement then world improvement, work on yourself then after see what happen

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are women unhappy as ever if they were so cut out for careers? Don't avoid the question. Are we going to debate like men or are we going to insult each other.
Just kidding.

please stop. I’ve seen Jordan Peterson mate. I’ve heard it all already.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men have committed suicide over a woman
Not one woman has ever killed herself over a man

funny how that works out...

hint: men and women love differently

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue the stats are skewed for one simple reason

Men are braver than women and thus more likely to carry out a suicidal act

There is discrepancy in that men tend to linger heartache for much longer

And women seem to move on quite fast and more brutally than men

Don't get me wrong, a woman's love is intense and obsessive for a while

But after that it's not uncommon to drop to literally ZERO

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I'm aware of one, he was bipolar though.

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me at all. Often women leave at your lowest point so it's the last nail in the coffin. Imagine you're already down and then you get that ****ty text or catch her cheating.
true,a lot of men suicide over that, and oftey their lives are ruined even before break up

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes. No woman is worth that.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A
Many men have committed suicide over a woman
Not one woman has ever killed herself over a man

funny how that works out...

hint: men and women love differently
Negative ghost rider. Women definitely commit suicide over a man, it is more on the rare side as we know. But it's not over a good guy, it's over a dominant male or cluster B. Just this past month I've read 2 stories about women who killed their kids then themselves because their husbands left them. Suicide rates are rising to scary levels. With female suicide rates also steadily rising each year. It's going get to a lot worse too over the coming years.

I've helped women overcome Cluster B relationships and some of them told me they were contemplating suicide. So you know women have, we just don't really hear about it.

Most men don't realize how important it is to be dominant. That's what women want, that's what a man is supposed to be. When a women finds that dominant man, she falls head over heals for him, he leads, she follows. If he's also good in bed, then she got herself something she'd do anything for, along losing her got dam mind if she lost him or caught him cheating. Those are the women that would take their lives over a man.

I think most of us men will agree that when we do actually love a women, it is on a deeper level than a women is capable of. Women's love is on the surface or her heart, her love is short lived. Where as a man, the love settles deep in the heart. After he gets dumped, the man is in shock, depressed, in pain, only thinking about trying to get her back. Where as the women moves on like you never existed, then drives herself to the amusement park and buys a season pass so she can ride the cawk carousel in order to not have to deal with her own emotions.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who knew this guy.......

Certainly thought it was over a woman.....Although CTE was a convenient excuse.

Or maybe it was the Clinton's...

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching Robins wife's interview, it's obvious to see she's Cluster B,. The fake mask she's wearing is beyond obvious, fake crocodile tears, fake empathy, blaming dementia for his death. If you look at her eyes when she keeps mentioning dementia caused his death and not due to depression, you'll see the evil in her eyes.

Robin also said a quote that I've heard from so many victims of Cluster B abuse. "I used to think the worse thing in the world is being alone. Not anymore. It’s being with someone that makes you feel alone"

Robins death is what I mentioned in my previous post about mind control. To me its obvious what really happened. But they never make the connection cause it sounds virtually impossible. An important factor is he was indeed already struggling with underlying depression. The same exact situation as Anthony Bourdan. His ex Asia Argento is an obvious psychopath.

Watch at 1:25 -fake crying-no tears, fake empathy
Watch at 4:00 -deflecting the truth by using dementia as the cause of his suicide
She pushed him to his death and she knows it. Robin should've has enough self respect and wisdom to leave her alone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, but most of the ones I have seen lately have been of the murder-suicide variety where they kill the woman first then commit suicide

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a buddy had a heart attack 2 months ago and a stint and his wife over the weekend made a joke about she was wanting him to not come home and take the insurance money. He laughed but I know the real deal lol. Hes still BP af
A large enough percentage of Women actually consider "cashing men out"?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
A large enough percentage of Women actually consider "cashing men out"?
I remember reading a post from tumbler or somewhere that a woman made the cruel joke about her husband doing work on the house roof and that he was only 2" away from an entirely different lifestyle$$ for her. Yikes.

Heard a stranger who was upset at their alcoholic spouse mention they felt less mad/sad and less frustration when they thought about the life insurance policy they had on them, should they die from alcoholism related death.
Nauseous just remembering the coldness in their face. Was actually a man speaking of his female alcoholic.