Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Men Commit Suicide Over A Woman?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same wave length attracts each other and of course thinks they're cool, since they are made from the same cloth.

No one here is surprised by what you said, its expected.
Lol Spaz you okay brother. What is your issue exactly? I am genuinely curious. What exactly did someone say that you didn't like? Do you think some people are being fake or something?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somw of the best non surgical doctors are women. They are great becuz medicine is protocols, critical thinking and bedside manner. What you forget is the women that do pre med are a self selecting group. Most girls can't handle the rigors or comp sci, pre med, engineering etc.

Women lack wisdom, self awarness and creativity. If they had these things they would not have fallen for

1.) Feminism which is destroying them

2.) The fat acceptance movement

3.) The pay gap wage myth. If they had ANY research ability they would realize that this is false.

4.) The fact that they have tremendous choices of men at the peak of their SMV but yet still manage to die single.

5.) Avoidence of STEM or math related fields

6.) 2/3s of the consumer and student loan debt is held by women

I'm sorry what part of that screams excellence to you?
Most are meant to be mother's and wives. There are some exceptions and you are just cherry picking the exceptions.You will lose this argument 10 times out of 10.
I AM cherry picking. In most cases, yes. I wouldn’t just say mothers and wives, but certainly not cut out to do the most skilled and important jobs, but neither are about 30% of men. It’s well proven that men’s intelligence is a wider variance. More geniuses. Also, more thick as pigsh1t.

in my professional experience, I’ve worked with a lot of blue collar companies - haulage, factories etc, and the number of which are essentially operationally run by a Middle Aged woman on about £15,000 a year is scary. They run payroll, HR, pretty much an operations director. Not the visionary work, not the business planning, but the company ticks over with a lot of their work, and would collapse without them. I also know in the admin team that work for me, it’s usually women who are the most organised, and get things done on time.

I would completely disagree that the majority of women are any more only fit to be wife’s and mothers. A lot of men are only fit to fix trucks and lift palettes, or cannon fodder.

Loads of completely useless men out there

If it’s quoting exceptions, which it is, that’s the entire point I’m making, I won’t lose 10 times out of 10. More like 7/10.

The general narrative is “women can only be wives and mothers and are an emotional mess”
I’m just saying that isn’t an absolute. There are some roles that women are better suited for. Not generally MD, pilot, engineer etc. Yet, there are only a few men who can do that. We can’t ride the coat tails of these men and claim for their achievements as a gender. The top 30% of women are far more competent than the bottom 30%, hell, I’d go to bottom 50% of men. Your female GP is certainly more competent than the guy who works at the petrol station. Or the bouncer/security guard, and fulfils a more important economic role.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she was a good president...that is the definition of cheery picking an exception. If you have to resort to presidents then your argument is weak. Argue using the average every day over weight, Prozac gobbling, reality TV show binging, promiscuous female as your example lol.

Most of these guys that white knight for women have never lived in the USA. They have NO idea how bad it is here. Fruitbat means well but he just has not seen the true depths of female depravity. He is also biased becuz he is having a kid.
you’re not listening to what I’m saying.

I’m saying it isn’t black and white. There are notable exceptions. I’m not saying that’s the usual run of the mill.

so we are violently agreeing. There were quite a few comments basically saying women are only fit to be baby machines. That’s demonstrably false for millions of women.

that’s all, if you agree there are exceptions, then we’re agreed. You have to be special kind of bitter to write off half of humanity as fundamentally worthless. I know quite a few couples where the woman is more competent than the man.

Example: when I was an adviser, I was always told to talk money and finance to the woman in a blue collar household and to the man in a white collar one. There are millions of swamp life men working in construction, and manual work who can barely read and write. There are very, very few women this academically stupid. So don’t ignore the millions of complete ****wit males.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thatcher is dead. Regan and Thatcher. I remember.
Regan didn’t manage the UK for 11 years. She was head and shoulders above anyone we’ve had post war, barring perhaps WSC. She defeated the Unions and brought Britain back from the IMF to a prominent role in the world. A hundred times better than John Major, who followed her.

Im just saying there are exceptions. It’s demonstrably untrue that women aren’t capable. It’s just much, much rarer.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Regan didn’t manage the UK for 11 years. She was head and shoulders above anyone we’ve had post war, barring perhaps WSC. She defeated the Unions and brought Britain back from the IMF to a prominent role in the world. A hundred times better than John Major, who followed her.

Im just saying there are exceptions. It’s demonstrably untrue that women aren’t capable. It’s just much, much rarer.
Legend has it that Thatcher was a dude in disguise.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

You didn’t catch the connection. Chances are you were too young.

Ronald Reagan and Thatcher were two peas in a pod and worked very closely. Much to the disdain of the left. After Reagan broke the air traffic controllers union in the U.S., a vital service and a legal action to break it up, Margret Thatcher followed suit to open doors in the United Kingdom in the same manner. They worked closely together. Very closely. True allies.

Little is known about her private life or how long her husband, Denis Thatcher, went sexless. He publicly referred to her as “The Boss”. The Boss, in everything in their lives, as reported by him. The true cuckasaurous of Britain.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn’t catch the connection. Chances are you were too young.

Ronald Reagan and Thatcher were two peas in a pod and worked very closely. Much to the disdain of the left. After Reagan broke the air traffic controllers union in the U.S., a vital service and a legal action to break it up, Margret Thatcher followed suit to open doors in the United Kingdom in the same manner. They worked closely together. Very closely. True allies.

Little is known about her private life or how long her husband, Denis Thatcher, went sexless. He publicly referred to her as “The Boss”. The Boss, in everything in their lives, as reported by him. The true cuckasaurous of Britain.
I did. That’s why I explained Ronald Regan didn’t run our country for 11 years.

I’ll leave the childish insults for those evidently more older and mature than I am.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about this tonight, while sipping on a vodka and listening to some Progressive House music.

Who the fuk is willing to kill themselves over some bish? I mean really?

I have had my fare share of breakups.. Some long term.. But that thought has NEVER entered my mind.

However.. I hear alot of men kill themselves, when a woman dumps him or leaves him for another.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you aware of any man who did this?

I am pretty sure these men who did take there own lives, more than likely got involved with highly toxic, borderline woman, cluster B woman!
Doesn't surprise me in the least. The actual biological meaning of life is to procreate. So essentially, the meaning of life is to find a woman. That biological NEED + love = disaster when they leave you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol Spaz you okay brother. What is your issue exactly? I am genuinely curious. What exactly did someone say that you didn't like? Do you think some people are being fake or something?
Then I'll teach you something today.

Listen well and then you will be able to surpass ur limits.

If you want to improve then you hv to move forward under pressure.

And the biggest pressure is none other then life or death.

The control of ur external skills comes 1st.

2nd is control over emotions.

Those emotions are Anger, Anxiety, Fright, Fear, Pensiveness and Grief.

Those 2 must be controlled simultaneously in order for you to fully surpass ur limitations and enter into another level that far exceeds where you are now.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I did. That’s why I explained Ronald Regan didn’t run our country for 11 years.

I’ll leave the childish insults for those evidently more older and mature than I am.
There was no insult sir. I have no need to do that. I merely wrote historical fact. Look it up

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was no insult sir. I have no need to do that. I merely wrote historical fact. Look it up
I misread your comment as slandering British as cucks.
My apologies. Indeed, he was a cuck with that attitude

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM cherry picking. In most cases, yes. I wouldn’t just say mothers and wives, but certainly not cut out to do the most skilled and important jobs, but neither are about 30% of men. It’s well proven that men’s intelligence is a wider variance. More geniuses. Also, more thick as pigsh1t.

in my professional experience, I’ve worked with a lot of blue collar companies - haulage, factories etc, and the number of which are essentially operationally run by a Middle Aged woman on about £15,000 a year is scary. They run payroll, HR, pretty much an operations director. Not the visionary work, not the business planning, but the company ticks over with a lot of their work, and would collapse without them. I also know in the admin team that work for me, it’s usually women who are the most organised, and get things done on time.

I would completely disagree that the majority of women are any more only fit to be wife’s and mothers. A lot of men are only fit to fix trucks and lift palettes, or cannon fodder.

Loads of completely useless men out there

If it’s quoting exceptions, which it is, that’s the entire point I’m making, I won’t lose 10 times out of 10. More like 7/10.

The general narrative is “women can only be wives and mothers and are an emotional mess”
I’m just saying that isn’t an absolute. There are some roles that women are better suited for. Not generally MD, pilot, engineer etc. Yet, there are only a few men who can do that. We can’t ride the coat tails of these men and claim for their achievements as a gender. The top 30% of women are far more competent than the bottom 30%, hell, I’d go to bottom 50% of men. Your female GP is certainly more competent than the guy who works at the petrol station. Or the bouncer/security guard, and fulfils a more important economic role.
You are too focused on careerism. We are not talking about careerism. Of course you can train a woman to be competent at any job. No one is arguing that they are mentally handicapped. We are arguing that they are not designed for these roles. They are best designed to be mothers and nurturers. We didn't say that they can ONLY do those things. I can take a Toyota Camry off roading but it wasnt designed for that. The studies are proving us correct. Career women are as unhappy as ever.

Women do not have the same tolerance for stress that men have. This is why they cry under basic work stress. Women do not have the same creative capacity. This is why there is a dearth of women comedians, authors, directors etc. Its not that the patriarchy is holding them down. It is because they have no interest in those things. This should be self evident. I don't know if you are being intellectually dishonest on purpose or you actually don't see vast differences between men and women.

Why would nature/ God create a sexually dimorphic species if it wasnt for us to pursue different roles? Answer that question before you reply.

Women are happiest when they are nurturing small children. They are happiest when they are creating a wonderful and comfortable domestic life. They are happiest when they watch their children grow up into happy productive adults. They are happiest when they are pleasing a good husband.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too focused on careerism. We are not talking about careerism. Of course you can train a woman to be competent at any job. No one is arguing that they are mentally handicapped. We are arguing that they are not designed for these roles. They are best designed to be mothers and nurturers. We didn't say that they can ONLY do those things. I can take a Toyota Camry off roading but it wasnt designed for that. The studies are proving us correct. Career women are as unhappy as ever.

Women do not have the same tolerance for stress that men have. This is why they cry under basic work stress. Women do not have the same creative capacity. This is why there is a dearth of women comedians, authors, directors etc. Its not that the patriarchy is holding them down. It is because they have no interest in those things. This should be self evident. I don't know if you are being intellectually dishonest on purpose or you actually don't see vast differences between men and women.

Why would nature/ God create a sexually dimorphic species if it wasnt for us to pursue different roles? Answer that question before you reply.

Women are happiest when they are nurturing small children. They are happiest when they are creating a wonderful and comfortable domestic life. They are happiest when they watch their children grow up into happy productive adults. They are happiest when they are pleasing a good husband.
my last girlfriend prior to my wife was an artist who wrote short stories. Russian.

she didn’t want kids. That’s why we split.

I would wager on the whole, it’s not a lack of capacity to be creative, it’s a lack of drive to dedicate ones entire life to one endeavour. It’s the lack of competitive spirit to reach the apex in a given field.
It’s also a lack of spacial awareness and orderly thinking. However, women’s brains have several further centres of communication versus our one. It’s why more men stutter and have speech impediments. If we have a damaged brain in our communication centre, we have a hard time. Women have many more, hence less chance of developing a stutter.

my current wife has cried about 3 times in 2 years, none of which was related to work.

fvck knows what kind of women you guys are meeting!

I completely take your point on comedians. Women are appalling at comedy.

also, most, but not all, are happy looking after children.
The way you paint it, it’s like you think women are a subspecies unable to do anything except care for kids.

there are plenty of women in the world much more intelligent and capable than you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you’re not listening to what I’m saying.

I’m saying it isn’t black and white. There are notable exceptions. I’m not saying that’s the usual run of the mill.

so we are violently agreeing. There were quite a few comments basically saying women are only fit to be baby machines. That’s demonstrably false for millions of women.

that’s all, if you agree there are exceptions, then we’re agreed. You have to be special kind of bitter to write off half of humanity as fundamentally worthless. I know quite a few couples where the woman is more competent than the man.

Example: when I was an adviser, I was always told to talk money and finance to the woman in a blue collar household and to the man in a white collar one. There are millions of swamp life men working in construction, and manual work who can barely read and write. There are very, very few women this academically stupid. So don’t ignore the millions of complete ****wit males.
Oh and women are an emotional mess. Don't even try to say otherwise. ANY man who has a lot of experience with female friends knows this. I heard a man once say something to the effect of " a mans greatest battle is his sexuality, a woman greatest battle is her emotional instability"....If you deny this FACT then you are being very biased and there is no point debating this. Women will even tell you that they go through a range of emotions throughout the day.

The biggest difference between men and women is that women are fine living in delusion. They have a high capacity for intellectual dishonesty and cognitive dissonance. A woman can hold two opposing feelings in her mind and never rectify these feelings. They can say I am strong and independent, but then say I want a man to pay for dinner. They can say I don't like people that body shame but yet I want a man with a big dong and I don't like short men. Ya see Fruitbat.......they are inherently delusional. It is the mans job to snap them back into reality. It is their job to teach us how to love our children. We each have roles.

Start at the 6 min mark of the video...the first part is not funny

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you paint it, it’s like you think women are a subspecies unable to do anything except care for kids.

there are plenty of women in the world much more intelligent and capable than you.
You are projecting your feelings on to what I am sayin. Give me ONE place where I ever called women a subspecies. Most men adore women. We need them. They complement us. They are just as valuable as men are. They are vital. But they are only amazing at their roles of motherhood and domestic caretaker. Most women are not competitive against men in anything else. The best of any career are usually men. This is a statistical fact. Yes, you do have exceptions.

Your issue is that you secretly think motherhood and caretaker is demeaning. This is why you have such an issue with what I am saying. Raising and teaching young children how to love is not demeaning. It is the most important job there is. You need to do soul searching and fix your inner beliefs.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my last girlfriend prior to my wife was an artist who wrote short stories. Russian.

she didn’t want kids. That’s why we split.

I would wager on the whole, it’s not a lack of capacity to be creative, it’s a lack of drive to dedicate ones entire life to one endeavour. It’s the lack of competitive spirit to reach the apex in a given field.
It’s also a lack of spacial awareness and orderly thinking. However, women’s brains have several further centres of communication versus our one. It’s why more men stutter and have speech impediments. If we have a damaged brain in our communication centre, we have a hard time. Women have many more, hence less chance of developing a stutter.

my current wife has cried about 3 times in 2 years, none of which was related to work.

fvck knows what kind of women you guys are meeting!

I completely take your point on comedians. Women are appalling at comedy.

If women were meant to be career women how come they are not happy now? They have had over 60 yrs of this career woman stuff and they are as miserable as ever. If you can answer this I will concede your point and I will shut up.