"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Do I say anything about other girls

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
O.k I am talking to 2 girls right now, I wouldnt have done this before (wouldnt have been able to), but one of them moved so I talked to a different girl then the other moved back, so, would it be wise or not to mention the other girl, kind of like a way to let her know that I am wanted.

I dont mean telling her I am going out with another girl, just that I met a girl at a club and went to a party with her, but am not really sure where we stand, or something to that effect.

thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
yeah you can just tell her u met her while she was away...as long as u dont tell her u fvkce dher or anything....just to let her know u have other girls in the pipeline...but hinting...not tellin that she may the top one...or not
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Mention her in the course of conversation.

"Oh, Jessica, you like Tolstoy too? That's awesome! In fact, Melissa and I were talking about the use of symbolism in..."

Subtle, almost meaningless, yet it'll drive her crazy. I know it does when girls do it to me. :p
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Just have an air of confidence about yourself and be uncaring of the outcome with the chick that you are with and she'll know you have other options - be a 'catch' in her eyes and don't worry about dropping names.!
 
Top