"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do I have a Misconception about Night Clubs?????

SurfsupinHawaii

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
In my 05 Impreza STi
I have avoided the night club scene for the most part. I sometimes go out with my boys but usually my friday and saturday nights are spent chillin with friends or working out, and occasionally goin to the clubs.

I guess for some reason I have the idea in my head that I cannot meet quality girls at the clubs. I don't really like goody goody girls but I'm more low key and laid back when it comes to going out. I definitely like party girls for a good time but not for relationships, probably because thats not my scene.

I was just wondering if it is possible to meet quality girls at the club? or are most of the girls at clubs just lookin for a lay?(not a bad thing).. Any feedback is appreciated

In other words, have any of you gotten into LTR's with women you met at clubs/bars? If so were they productive or crappy?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SurfsupinHawaii
or are most of the girls at clubs just lookin for a lay?(not a bad thing)..
No. Most girls at the club are looking for attention and ego boosting. there looking to prance around in skimpy clothes while men google over them. Basically, their idea of a good time.

Your game has gotta be tight to pick up women here, but it can be done. I would look at other outlets though
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
No i know **** loads of girls who go clubbin' twice a week, just to have fun, get drunk, danced etc. These are girls who have BFs or won't sleep with someone on the first day, unless they really like them.
 

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
175
I was just wondering if it is possible to meet quality girls at the club?
Possible, yes. I've met a few. But as I like to say, anything is possible but is it likely. We all have our different considerations for what constitutes 'quality' girls, so how likely and how often we are to find quality girls in clubs will differ.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by SurfsupinHawaii
I have avoided the night club scene for the most part. I sometimes go out with my boys but usually my friday and saturday nights are spent chillin with friends or working out, and occasionally goin to the clubs.

I guess for some reason I have the idea in my head that I cannot meet quality girls at the clubs. I don't really like goody goody girls but I'm more low key and laid back when it comes to going out. I definitely like party girls for a good time but not for relationships, probably because thats not my scene.

I was just wondering if it is possible to meet quality girls at the club? or are most of the girls at clubs just lookin for a lay?(not a bad thing).. Any feedback is appreciated

In other words, have any of you gotten into LTR's with women you met at clubs/bars? If so were they productive or crappy?
I've met one or two decent ones there.
 
Top