"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do I even have a chance with this girl or should I give up

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Those of you who follow my journal already know this. So there’s this girl, she’s like a 9.5/10 for me. Exactly my type. She’s been kinoing me heavy, stares deep into my eyes, we brush each others’ hair, she likes and comments on all my Instagram pictures, all that. We flirt back and forth all the time, and we even talk about sex and busting nuts all the time. Yet the problem is, she’s engaged.

She invited me out for coffee today. The chemistry was absolutely amazing, it was totally there. I was getting all these buying signals. But the problem is she brought up her fiance, and she was like “oh you can meet him.” I’ve tried to escalate earlier by coming to watch TV in my room, but that hasn’t been successful. I haven’t been able to isolate her one on one just yet. I may be able to next week, but we’ll see. It was recommended that I kiss her in the car, but honestly I just don’t have the balls. I can make a move if we hang out isolated.

My question is, do I even have a chance with this girl? Should I even bother making a move? Honestly, I’m so confused. She’s literally exactly my type. But I don’t know if this is interest: I’m getting all these signals, but she’s brought up her fiancé a couple times. I know an Alpha Male goes for what he wants. But the issue is, she’s exactly my type but I don’t know if I should incur the wrath of an angry fiancé. My Chad friends said go for it.

Sosuave, what do I do? Do I make a move or do I just add her to my social circle?
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I know you prob wont listen ( i would not at your age}

But just stop it right now
Not worth it? Tbh this seems very very advanced

It’s just killing me because she’s exactly my type and I know chemistry is there. I could probably pull something, but idk if it would work
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Not worth it? Tbh this seems very very advanced

It’s just killing me because she’s exactly my type and I know chemistry is there. I could probably pull something, but idk if it would work
And what are you going to do with her? F8ck her? Ok, oh I get it, you want a serious relationship with her. If she cheated with you, what makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you with someone else?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
And what are you going to do with her? F8ck her? Ok, oh I get it, you want a serious relationship with her. If she cheated with you, what makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you with someone else?
I would just want to fvck her. I don’t really see a point in getting myself into a relationship until my SMV and Game are on lock. But idk if I should even make a move and deal with an irate fiancé if I mess this up? Then again she’s exactly my type, so I’m split down the middle.

Although for relationships, I totally agree that if she’d cheat with me she’d cheat on me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
I would just want to fvck her. I don’t really see a point in getting myself into a relationship until my SMV and Game are on lock. But idk if I should even make a move and deal with an irate fiancé if I mess this up? Then again she’s exactly my type, so I’m split down the middle.

Although for relationships, I totally agree that if she’d cheat with me she’d cheat on me.
a spurned fiance who might be off his rocker? not worth it. I mean, unless she does something seriously out there in the bedroom, it's highly unlikely she's any better than like 90% of the females out there.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
a spurned fiance who might be off his rocker? not worth it. I mean, unless she does something seriously out there in the bedroom, it's highly unlikely she's any better than like 90% of the females out there.
Yeah, I feel you. I’m talking to other women right now too, but how frustrating that the ones that I really click with are always in some kind of relationship. I mean it could work, my friends have definitely done stuff like this, but idk if this would blow up in my face or not. Such mixed messages
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
the ones that I really click with are always in some kind of relationship.
It’s an illusion because she’s taken. Looks issues aside, taken women are often more friendly, chill, charming, fun, etc. Then it seems like they are your dream girl. They aren’t. They’re taken.

Find a pissed off chick. She’s more likely to be single lol.

I’m at a point now where if she is too happy/friendly/chill/funny, I’ll friendzone her and not even try. She’s happy because she already has a steady D.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
She likes you, but she is taken. No matter what you do it will end the same way, you will not get her. So you are asking what to do... NO matter what road you take you end up in the same place.

1. The Short Road: Just tell her you can't hang out with her, pretending to be her friend it's living a lie. Chicks love that emtional sh!t. Then tell her if things so sideways with the marriage let you know.

2. The Long Road: Or... make a move, go for a kiss, try to seduce her. If she opens up, then just fvck her... then you will know what kind of chick she is. If she'll fvck you when she is engaged, what do you think is going to happen if you end up with her. You will become a paranoid, mate guarding, piece of cr@p. That will happen, or she will push back and say "What are you doing!?" then she will vanish because all she really wanted from you was your attention.

Take the short road and save some time.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
Two points:

-You are blinded by her looks, and probably her attention towards you because at least at the moment, you don't have any better options. Part of you wants her because you know that you can't; and that works for her as well.

-There are a number of reasons why she is a terrible option; almost all of them relating to her lack of loyalty. By the very nature of the OP, it is obvious you've caught feels for this bird already, despite the fact that nothing has really happened. That will only escalate once something does happen, and more than likely you will be left high and dry. She might be good for the odd roll in the hay, but she's not a long term option by any means. 'If they can cheat with you, they can cheat on you'. So get any thoughts of longevity straight out of mind immediately. Lastly, you have no idea what this guy's reaction will be if/when he finds out. He's obviously invested in this woman beyond a standard bf-gf level, and he's not going to be happy....

I could go on.... but in conclusion;

Use the of attention from a hot woman to inspire you to go out and meet others. It's not really a case of 'giving up'; it's more a case of this being a terrible, terrible idea. Think with your head; and less with your heart/d!ck.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
She likes you, but she is taken. No matter what you do it will end the same way, you will not get her. So you are asking what to do... NO matter what road you take you end up in the same place.

1. The Short Road: Just tell her you can't hang out with her, pretending to be her friend it's living a lie. Chicks love that emtional sh!t. Then tell her if things so sideways with the marriage let you know.

2. The Long Road: Or... make a move, go for a kiss, try to seduce her. If she opens up, then just fvck her... then you will know what kind of chick she is. If she'll fvck you when she is engaged, what do you think is going to happen if you end up with her. You will become a paranoid, mate guarding, piece of cr@p. That will happen, or she will push back and say "What are you doing!?" then she will vanish because all she really wanted from you was your attention.

Take the short road and save some time.
OP you'd do well to follow this advice.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I don't think you're as close to doing anything with her as you think. The moment she brought up her fiance for you to meet, it was over. She's loving the attention you're giving her and happily going home to **** her fiance.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Drama
Get away from it

Too much drama even if you are level headed it will affect you
And on the short term might lower your SMV

Drama and Craziness is contagious dont be in contact with it
 
Top