"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do I Add my old Oneitis to my Social Circle?

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
If shes a cool chick that puts in a good word and makes women have favor for him great. If she thinks shes too cool and looks down ypon him as a child and wont help him she can only hurt. Some really cool chicks like you alot and put in a good word.
I don't understand where you're going with this because you keep changing your argument. First you say he needs to surround himself with a bunch of women who think he's hot. Now they don't have to think he's hot, they only have to not treat him like a child. Or, he can only hang out with chicks who talk him up. You're just throwing random **** out there. It doesn't make any sense and it's probably just confusing him.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top