Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do guys in Europe have it on Easy Mode?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In America, guys have heard stories for decades about European women being more sexually available and easier to deal with than American or Canadian women.
I get the impression that women in Europe don't play the same type of power games compared to America.
In America the media uses power as a symbol of wealth, even if the individual isn't rich. The idea of power is ingrained into children's minds when they are toddlers.

All women obviously sh!t test men regardless of where they live, but do you honestly believe guys living in Europe are playing the seduction game on easy mode?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of Western European women act similar to women in the United States. Many Western European men go to Eastern Europe to find more traditional women.

There's a case for Western European women being a marginal improvement over women from the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No and yes. A lot of American men struggle because they have bad terrible mindsets and are lazy. Go to Europe and you will see that most of the men are in shape, well groomed, and can carry a conversation outside politics. Yes, American women do not help the situation, but I am a sole believer that women mimic their men. Men are basically the male counterparts of the women they complain about. Modern American men(every political ideology, every demographic) have collectively failed to be strong guides for women.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In America, guys have heard stories for decades about European women being more sexually available and easier to deal with than American or Canadian women.
I get the impression that women in Europe don't play the same type of power games compared to America.
In America the media uses power as a symbol of wealth, even if the individual isn't rich. The idea of power is ingrained into children's minds when they are toddlers.

All women obviously sh!t test men regardless of where they live, but do you honestly believe guys living in Europe are playing the seduction game on easy mode?
Eastern Europe was great in the 2000s, decent till mid 10s then slowly but surely ruined due to globalization and social media.

Western Europe is not any different from the states very likely.

If you want to know how stressful it is for the average man or how the relationships between men and women work somewhere, just look at the local birth rate which has very little to do with wealth and more with health.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No and yes. A lot of American men struggle because they have bad terrible mindsets and are lazy. Go to Europe and you will see that most of the men are in shape, well groomed, and can carry a conversation outside politics. Yes, American women do not help the situation, but I am a sole believer that women mimic their men. Men are basically the male counterparts of the women they complain about. Incels, Manosphere, Red Pillers, mgtows are basically male feminists. PUAs, roosh V types, Hamza bros, and etc are male versions of women that sleep around and use men for their resources. Modern American men(every political ideology, every demographic) have collectively failed to be strong guides for women.
The issue is an all-around lack of accountability, as a result of a lack of rationality.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women from the countries with legal prostitution behave vastly better then American women. When sex with a HB10 is 10 minutes away, females tend to be on their best behavior. It's almost a requirement for a healthy functioning intersexual culture. In the USA, I see 4s cheat on 8 males, because they can, and there is little consequence.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was an Adventure Guide in the US but mainly had European tourists. The women were ‘hot-to-trot’. But. I’m not sure if that’s because they were European. Or they wanted to bang their American Adventure Guide.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

The women I've met in Amsterdam were definitely more sexually available and easier to deal with, UNTIL I left The Red Light District, and stopped paying for sex

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea as I’ve never been to the states.
Not sure how it is now but my guess is that there is difficulty in central metropolitan areas where huge migration has made the ratio of men to women like 60% men. Suburbia easier.

In my early 20s I went through spells when in shape of returning every single night with a girl. This was standard at clubs. this was the culture in the early 00s.

On hols the same.

Europe is 500M people and there will be plenty of everything, same as the states.

What changed for me is I got older and married hence the action is non existent. Ask someone younger.

I think social media changed everything

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely more difficult to get laid in Europe as mentality is more conservative/traditional.
Women are way less promiscuous and sexually "free". But the quality of women is higher in Europe in my opinion. Im north American and live in Czechia.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USA is easier generally because people mingle more and are more social. In large parts of Europe people stick to their groups and most don't go out alone. However most women in Europe I've met are nicer and can have a more interesting conversation.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the USA, you can be broke and look homeless and still get laid. I am not sure where that is possible anywhere else.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on a few things but generally speaking, the opposite. @CornbreadFed is very right. Many (not all) American men are just very different and have a mindset that American women directly mirror. American women are in general easier than European women. European women (not all but many) value their cultures, traditions, family, and their social group. They're not as quick to sleep with someone as American women and they have many more expectations than American women. They'll show you off to their family and friends and expect you to respect them and give them the time of the day vs American women not really caring about such thing. They can be hard to deal with because they are stubborn, but (again, generally speaking) they make better partners. European men have to put in a lot of effort and need to be patient. Europeans also care about their looks a lot. If someone isn't taking care of themselves, a European will be blunt about it. Americans are usually more casual and relaxed. American men usually follow "rules" such as sex by 3 dates or next which American women abide to. European women generally won't. American men are also very chill so to speak and have an equality mindset where everything is split 50/50. Europeans don't operate like this. So in terms of of these aspects, American men very much have it in easy mode. Unfortunately, this usually works better for short term flings than long lasting relationships, from what I've seen.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say and it really depends on country. On one hand, I have found that European women that come to the US, at least Miami and NYC, seem to be trashy. German women are all wannabe black and French women are just, trash. Do not even get me started on English women. However, I find that the whole notion of Euro men having better game does not really exist. I find that on the higher end, American men have better game because they deal with worse attitudes.

Also, I have found Scandinavia to be game on easy mode, women make it clear when they want you.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say and it really depends on country. On one hand, I have found that European women that come to the US, at least Miami and NYC, seem to be trashy. German women are all wannabe black and French women are just, trash. Do not even get me started on English women. However, I find that the whole notion of Euro men having better game does not really exist. I find that on the higher end, American men have better game because they deal with worse attitudes.

Also, I have found Scandinavia to be game on easy mode, women make it clear when they want you.
Of my tourists, German, Swiss & Austrian were great. Dutch women were bit(hy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea as I’ve never been to the states.
Not sure how it is now but my guess is that there is difficulty in central metropolitan areas where huge migration has made the ratio of men to women like 60% men. Suburbia easier.

In my early 20s I went through spells when in shape of returning every single night with a girl. This was standard at clubs. this was the culture in the early 00s.

On hols the same.

Europe is 500M people and there will be plenty of everything, same as the states.

What changed for me is I got older and married hence the action is non existent. Ask someone younger.

I think social media changed everything
Wow, my experience in clubs has always been like for Raphael:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are in general easier than European women.
This is only true for a small subset of American men. It's only the top 10-20% of American men enjoying this privilege.

American men usually follow "rules" such as sex by 3 dates or next which American women abide to.
There are even American beta males who try to get laid within the first 3 dates. Betas typically have the scarcity mentality and will stick around more than 3 dates if not getting laid.

In the USA, you can be broke and look homeless and still get laid. I am not sure where that is possible anywhere else.
There are broke men who are deadbeats getting laid. It happens.

It is far more common for employed, white collar men who have good hygiene to not be getting laid though. There are even employed blue collar men with decent trade occupations not getting laid.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, it is impossible to generalize, but you can draw patterns with large group cases. In this case Europe as a whole.

For the sake of simplicity, @CornbreadFed pretty much nailed it. For as much as there is a feminization of society, nature always wins and women have deeply ingrained within themselves to follow the male lead. However, it takes the right man to earn that respect and trust.

European men, generally speaking, behave and think differently than men in the USA. Women had to realign expectations, mindset, and behavior in the USA based on the mindset culture of most men in the USA which leaves much to be desired.