"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Do gifts work for getting laid or did I get lucky?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Well if u r interested in a pity fvck or a thank you fvck, then go for it.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
If you bring her a $500 gift card on the second date, what will you buy her on the third?
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
So guys I’ll get a little gift $100-$200. For the record the girl I got the $500 gift card I have not spent a dollar on since a whole year later. Surprisingly she’s all over me
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439



I would. Fastest way to the promised land.

The top players in here don’t need to. They just “exist” and the hot young girls feel privileged to get the sex from them.

Rock on!
Exactly. I chased this girl for months one time, finally spent some cash on her and she put out. She sucks me off and ****s me in the bathrooms of five star restaurants.

She wanted $1000 wallet for her birthday. I said no and she threw a fit. But still ****s me anyways.

The last girl I was with I spent a lot of cash taking her on trips with me the first month we dated, then got cheap as hell. Made her split the tab every time we went out the last year of the relationship. She still dates me for years.

These have been by real world examples. alot of guys here are going by logic. But In the real world, from what I’ve seen, spending cash on girls works.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Exactly. I chased this girl for months one time, finally spent some cash on her and she put out. She sucks me off and ****s me in the bathrooms of five star restaurants.

She wanted $1000 wallet for her birthday. I said no and she threw a fit. But still ****s me anyways.

The last girl I was with I spent a lot of cash taking her on trips with me the first month we dated, then got cheap as hell. Made her split the tab every time we went out the last year of the relationship. She still dates me for years.

These have been by real world examples. alot of guys here are going by logic. But In the real world, from what I’ve seen, spending cash on girls works.
You say you chased her for months with no progress, but when you threw cash at her she came around. If sex is the ultimate victory for you, then ok you won, but can you honestly not see why we aren't encouraging you to do this?

You're worth more then just your money, and we want you to be with women who see that same value in you as a man that we do, that's why we aren't encouraging you to do this kind of stuff. we just think you deserve to be appreciated for much more then just you're monetary value

We're tired of women only judging men based on what they can provide, as if we're not all unique individuals with our own distinct qualities that deserve to be noticed. All the while they bring nothing to the table to make you happy, but sex and *******s

You said you spent a lot of money on a woman, and took her on trips, and in return you got her to SPLIT tabs during the LAST YEAR year of the relationship?... if you're ok with that kind of return investment then fine OP, but I refuse to not have my greatness fully recognized and appreciated
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I think we have to be a little bit real here guys sooner or later you always pay. Well at least if you earn more than her. If you're being generous that's one thing that's your call as a man. Some guys do some guys don't. It's when she demands it I get the sh1ts.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I think we have to be a little bit real here guys sooner or later you always pay. Well at least if you earn more than her. If you're being generous that's one thing that's your call as a man. Some guys do some guys. It's when she demands it I get the sh1ts.
Yea, but there's levels to it
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Depends on your intent. I'm magnanimous and so will grab the tab even if within a large party. But my generosity to a new girl is strictly my time and attention. That is more than enough. To be more generous than that would mean I am attempting to negotiate desire, which cannot be done.

All else is a business transaction. BUT if you are trading resources for sex, why not just grab a h00ker? If you're going to be straight up, then be straight up. (To be clear h00kers is not my cup of tea).
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
It all depends on how rich you are and what dropping $500 feels like. If it's a drop in the bucket, fine. But even billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was paying chicks just $200 quid pro quo for massages and sex.
Did you really just use Jeffrey Epstein as an example... Ok I'm done with this thread lol

OP just be the biggest trick you can be, follow your dreams. It's your world baby
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Come clean, how drunk were you to spend $500 on that girl?
 
Top