“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do dj's homewreck?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Yes they do. Still it takes two. Expecting a woman not to have a side guy now and then is asking a lot.
 
Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
238
Reaction score
278
Age
35
Do djs homewreck in your opinion? If you knew a woman was married would you still chase her?
This will be interesting. :oops:
Depends on your point of view, what you, yourself, consider to be right and wrong. That’s a matter of your own viewpoint. Right or wrong, the consequences would be yours.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
Do djs homewreck in your opinion? If you knew a woman was married would you still chase her?
This will be interesting. :oops:
Personally, of course not. Would be way more trouble than it was worth even if it was only sex. There are plenty of other, non-married options available that would offer far less drama.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Do djs homewreck in your opinion? If you knew a woman was married would you still chase her?
This will be interesting. :oops:
I have had romances with married women. In my experience, they have approached me.

I take my time to get to know her to an extend, then I am spending time with her after work. I begin by taking her out to lunch. I don't pay for her meals in the beginning, but when we hook up, I pay the bill because the hubby can't see the charges to her credit.
*******s and French kissing in the back of my truck, renting an SUV to fvxk in parking lot of mall.
I don't approach women who are not interested in me...... So I dont know what you mean by chasing married women...

There was this married chick that was chasing me and now she is not interested at all. She is currently going separation because husband was caught up abusing the child. I dont know if she met a new dyck or is just not interested in me any more.
I don't chase any women, that is futile. I just bang them when they want me to.
I hope to reconnect with the girl after her divorce is finalized or before, she has my number, but I believe I will be bagged before....
 
Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,901
Age
42
Location
Florida
lmao,

I don't do that. Not worth it, even if you think you can get away with it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Top