Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do DJs Cheat on GFs?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
AUTHENTICITY
:yes:

This sums it up pretty well.

For me being a DJ is about self-improvment. I always strive to be the best I am both professionally and personally, and I always try to improve myself.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Authenticity, respectful, and in control of their own emotions. That is what a DJ is.

comic_relief

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pressure0354 said:
I have this friend who cheated on his GF before. I guess the story went that he called and eventually confessed - and then his girlfriend told him that she cheated on him too! This was about a year ago. Yet, they still remain a couple (which blows my mind). He goes to school in PA and she goes to school in FL - so its long distance. Now, as of last night, he cheated on her again and may use this new girl as a FBuddy while hes away from his GF. Of course, I joke with him like "Nice work" and stuff, but internally i feel like im somewhat loosing respect for the guy - for not having the balls to break up. So is he a DJ for mackin' girls or what?

I have been with my GF for a year and a half and have yet to cheat.

Why do you care so much? It is his life.

If you don't want to be associated with him because of his behavior...then that's fine. Just do it.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about being a DJ since I don't qualify for that (thankfully), but being a MAN is also about being a gentleman .. to respect others, have dignity and pride (in the right amounts), self-respect and mean what you say. What I mean by that is, you show respect for her and yourself by remaining loyal, but if she cheats on you then you show yourself enough self-respect to kick her to the sidewalk and move on.