Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do DJs Cheat on GFs?

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this friend who cheated on his GF before. I guess the story went that he called and eventually confessed - and then his girlfriend told him that she cheated on him too! This was about a year ago. Yet, they still remain a couple (which blows my mind). He goes to school in PA and she goes to school in FL - so its long distance. Now, as of last night, he cheated on her again and may use this new girl as a FBuddy while hes away from his GF. Of course, I joke with him like "Nice work" and stuff, but internally i feel like im somewhat loosing respect for the guy - for not having the balls to break up. So is he a DJ for mackin' girls or what?

I have been with my GF for a year and a half and have yet to cheat.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
If you wouldn't want somebody to do it to you, don't do it to someone else. End of discussion.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no udont cheat

when u commit to a relationship u commit to the girl, DOnt be going into something where u know u cant last,

just like a job, dont be applying for a job where u know u wont be putting out 100 percent of ur hard work,

cheating is the most stupidest thing u can do, why would u cheat and risk hurting the other person? cheating means ur incensure and u need to cheat to make ur self look tougher but in reailty ur one low mofo
Do djs cheat?

NO, big no, because Dj believes in RESPECt, in others also self respect,
Djs are confident enough that they dont need to cheat to seek self value,

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the Ethics of a DJ?

I am really interested in the philosophy of being a DJ, So I want to know...

What are the highest ethics that a DJ strives for?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
to self resepect, respect others

to suceed in life and achieve Goals to accomplish obstacles in all kind of situations, without ****ty shortcuts or beating around the bush, to learn to adapt your own personal self to become a better someone,
to live a for filling, loving life.
to learn and experience new things,

Learn to self motivate our own self and to become a better person

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy answer: a DJ shouldn't have committed, monogamous relationship until he is 100% ready for one. Especially not some imaginary "long distance" crap.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin - "If you wouldn't want somebody to do it to you, don't do it to someone else. End of discussion."

sexy_kuta - "when u commit to a relationship u commit to the girl, DOnt be going into something where u know u cant last"

Phyzzle - "a DJ shouldn't have committed, monogamous relationship until he is 100% ready for one."

pressure0354, Read the quotes from these posters... This is what a real DJ is. I feel the same way these guys do and the truth is their right. Remember, a smooth playa doesnt need to cheat.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There really is no need to cheat. The trick is to be open about what you want.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Easy answer: a DJ shouldn't have committed, monogamous relationship until he is 100% ready for one. Especially not some imaginary "long distance" crap.
Agreed!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
If you wouldn't want somebody to do it to you, don't do it to someone else. End of discussion.
See also:

"period."

"end of story."

Equally ineffective and all the same on the ass-o-meter.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I am really interested in the philosophy of being a DJ, So I want to know...

AUTHENTICITY

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Easy answer: a DJ shouldn't have committed, monogamous relationship until he is 100% ready for one.
I agree with this 110%. I just realized that because I just broke up with my girlfriend of over one year. I managed to realize that I just was not ready and wanted to date around a couple of girls. So, I broke up with her. I just was not ready for that type of commitment.

Agreed with you

comic_relief

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've cheated on every girl I've ever been with actually, minus my current gf of about 8 months. I don't wear it as a badge of honor and i've hurt alot of people, its a really bad thing to do... but ehh i used to be a fvcked person

I made promise I'd never cheat on my girl and although there have been opportunities or thoughts, I wrestled with it and they are gone now. I won't cheat on this one and believe its wrong, DJ or not, cheating is wrong if you care about someone....

-Cod3r

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I've cheated on every girl I've ever been with actually, minus my current gf of about 8 months. I don't wear it as a badge of honor and i've hurt alot of people, its a really bad thing to do... but ehh i used to be a fvcked person

I made promise I'd never cheat on my girl and although there have been opportunities or thoughts, I wrestled with it and they are gone now. I won't cheat on this one and believe its wrong, DJ or not, cheating is wrong if you care about someone....

-Cod3r
i dont like you for doing those things but i respect you for trying to change

keep it up

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:

-Cod3r
I Also Respect you for changing. When you truly care about someone, then cheating is just totally wrong.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've cheated on my gf before. But I always came back and made love to her like she was the only one.

Now, I hold the belief that a man should decisively know what he wants. There shouldn't be any reason to cheat because no "secret" desires should be present. In point, don't commit until you're ready.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-respect and respect for others.

A DJ knows how to control his lust. A DJ knows what he wants, and how he intends to get it. And he doesn't take kicks at his own dignity.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With so many quotes here talking about dignity and respect and pride, are these just socially-formed ideals?

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they never cheat. They are enormously attractive men who constantly flirt with women to maintain their skills. Yet despite having these attributes their multi hooked longlines never result in a bycatch. They remain godlike and aloof, perhaps deigning to pleasure only the most worthy specimens of womanhood.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
With so many quotes here talking about dignity and respect and pride, are these just socially-formed ideals?
Are they?

Remember, it's key to distinguish between social conformity, and doing what is right. The norm isn't always moulded by society and it's propaganda.