Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do crazy girls get worse with age?

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Stuff - thank you guys

some key points-
becoming crazy cat ladies. This is for real and there are a few living near me. I’m sure these legitimately crazy old ladies were at one time relatively attractive young girls trying to act normal.

family/child issues- didn’t think of it but sadly 4 of the 5 hot/crazy had a parent die while they were young. I’m sure there are plenty of people who also had a parent die/leave and are fine but imagine these girls a little off and lack of a parent/grieving added to their condition.

series of failed pump/dump- I mentioned divorce, single mom, fading looks, etc. But failed relationships has got to damage them too. All of these girls a had tons of boyfriends from age 16-30 and they all failed. There is a study somewhere the more partners you have, the less likely you are to stay married later.

thx guys- stay away from crazy

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only an alpha who's been off banging woman for years, now ready to settle down will be able to tame her. All the ones in the middle and below have been paired. It's the hierarchy of Jackdaws though we are not Jackdaws. A #1 alpha can't take the #2, #3 and onward's mate. He must search all the way down to the bottom, thus crazies or known ostracized ones, because he as well flew off early on forgoing pairing up in lieu of having fun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just discussing the hot/crazy girls from my HS with my guy friends from high school. Interesting, all of them single/divorced despite being 10’s.
The conversation noted they are getting worse mentally. Girls that were just sorta relationship crazy, clingy, a little weird from age 16-30.... digressed into barely functional “bat ****” crazy by age 35.
i imagine divorce, single mom, declining SMV are all factors. Plus they each started to surround themselves with crazy (think Yoga camps, drunks, super religious, Vegan PETA people, etc)

my question- in your experience, do crazy girls get crazier?

Is this biology that it gets worse or just life hitting them and post wall life

thx
They are all crazy and it gets worse with age without exception.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer is yes. But like some alluded to it’s not limited to women.

The narcissist thing is on point. Ageing affects us all, men and women, and a narcissistic person worsens over time because their allure slips and keeping up the facade is more difficult.

In women this is along the looks spectrum...in men it is the looks spectrum for those who rely heavily on looks but it’s also the performance spectrum.

It’s tough on a man not to have the same virility he once had. Even with the pills available it’s still requiring help...and that injures the ego of the male narcissist (never mind whiskey d1ck etc.). So age goes badly on the narcissist of either gender. They react with anger and drama seeking behavior.

The best thing to do is self reflection, self awareness and keeping a healthy lifestyle and outlook. We are all going to age. Might as well do it gracefully.

So my recommendation is to screen for women with the positive attitudes and outlooks. They will be happier and emotionally stable. Happier emotionally stable people age better anyway.

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer is yes. But like some alluded to it’s not limited to women.

The narcissist thing is on point. Ageing affects us all, men and women, and a narcissistic person worsens over time because their allure slips and keeping up the facade is more difficult.

In women this is along the looks spectrum...in men it is the looks spectrum for those who rely heavily on looks but it’s also the performance spectrum.

It’s tough on a man not to have the same virility he once had. Even with the pills available it’s still requiring help...and that injures the ego of the male narcissist (never mind whiskey d1ck etc.). So age goes badly on the narcissist of either gender. They react with anger and drama seeking behavior.

The best thing to do is self reflection, self awareness and keeping a healthy lifestyle and outlook. We are all going to age. Might as well do it gracefully.

So my recommendation is to screen for women with the positive attitudes and outlooks. They will be happier and emotionally stable. Happier emotionally stable people age better anyway.

Cheers
Having a bad partner who withholds sex and treats you badly will cause a decrease in virility. She's literally programming you that way. As we get older it's important to pair with people who like and appreciate many of the things that are important to us.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a bad partner who withholds sex and treats you badly will cause a decrease in virility. She's literally programming you that way. As we get older it's important to pair with people who like and appreciate many of the things that are important to us.
Agreed 100%

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just discussing the hot/crazy girls from my HS with my guy friends from high school. Interesting, all of them single/divorced despite being 10’s.
The conversation noted they are getting worse mentally. Girls that were just sorta relationship crazy, clingy, a little weird from age 16-30.... digressed into barely functional “bat ****” crazy by age 35.
i imagine divorce, single mom, declining SMV are all factors. Plus they each started to surround themselves with crazy (think Yoga camps, drunks, super religious, Vegan PETA people, etc)

thx
I knew a crazy Italian girl that was just out of university. We had some good times back in the day. Years later, I got back in contact with her and meet her in her city in Italy.. and she was now a totally normal person, but she had lost her looks.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a crazy Italian girl that was just out of university. We had some good times back in the day. Years later, I got back in contact with her and meet her in her city in Italy.. and she was now a totally normal person, but she had lost her looks.
I'm thinking she became "normal" after she lost her looks. Not having looks to define you will often strengthen other parts of you, like your mind or personality.

That's why ex-ugly duckling girls are the best ones to have around because they have already improved their mind/personality and blossomed later in life with looks. Best of both worlds. But these often get snatched up fast on the market so it's merely the luck of the draw and timing unfortunately.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thx
No. Women get better with age.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the very least they will become incredibly lame overall. Leading boring lives all by themselves. Burned out from work and failed relationship stress and their 60 glasses of wine (or more) a month ****ty habit. For most of them, this isn't a newfound pandemic lifestyle series of choices, but something that started many years prior. No pride or self-respect anymore, just regrets and resting dumb face. Do they work out ever? Likely not and it shows physically AND mentally. What about hobbies? Just television and wine. It's called playing victim to their past and living a soft azz life (fuc that).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

logicallefty

Reaction score
Generally speaking, women Craziness increases, peeks out mid to late 30s, then decreases some in 40s and beyond. For the most part.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women's mental health as a whole has gotten worse in general over the past decade or so with the rise in social media. I am in the medical field and never before in my life have I seen so many women (specifically ages 16-30) mark down anti anxiety and depression meds. To everyone's point - as women age and begin to realize their SMV, it doesn't help their egos being able to scroll through instagram and other apps seeing MORE attractive women their own age, or even worse, hotter AND younger.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, women Craziness increases, peeks out mid to late 30s, then decreases some in 40s and beyond. For the most part.
I wonder if there is a correlation between craziness and smv? I know lower SMV can humble some people really fast once they hit that wall. But on the flipside, you have those stubborn and pig headed people that don't want to explore the other side and just become bitter, jaded, with 5 cats...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If any person, male or female, has mental issues which are untreated, then yes, they will get worse with age. Psycho's do not normally wake up one morning and are sound minded individuals.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a correlation between craziness and smv? I know lower SMV can humble some people really fast once they hit that wall. But on the flipside, you have those stubborn and pig headed people that don't want to explore the other side and just become bitter, jaded, with 5 cats...
I think there is definately correlation between craziness and SMV. I think a lot goes on in their hamster heads in their 30s where they are fighting their lowering SMV but their ego won't let them surrender to the fact that they arent as hot as they once were. Then they hit 40 and realize that its a lost cause and betting a little better person will get them more out of life than being an egomanic cvnt

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thx
women get crazier as they grow old and not having worthwhile in their life , or something to focus on

I would say that women go crazy , while guys grow soft

also the idea of fading beauty adds frustration to the woman , as like guys here mentioned the girls do not get as much attention as they had when they were younger

all of this is a ****tail Molotov