Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do crazy girls get worse with age?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both men and women get worse with age even tough for two different reasons.
Failed mating interactions and longer term relationships take their toll on both men and women.

For men, there is a massive emotional toll of one & done dates (one date, no sex, no second date), failed in-person approaches, and failed relationships. Men will often pay a monetary toll if the failed relationship was a marriage. I've seen men pay out alimony for a medium length of time (1-3 years) when a marriage fails and there were no kids. A marriage that ends with kids can mean both alimony and child support.

There's an emotional toll for women. I don't believe in a wall for women as much as a lot of men do. The wall has been softening into a padded cushion due to swipe apps and social media. However, in the absence of those, the wall may have been overrated. With all this said, female sexual market value is mostly due to looks, youth, and lack of baggage. Even a childless, never married 35 year old woman who eats clean and hits the gym will have some baggage due to 15-20 years of failed mating efforts.

JayAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do crazy girls get worse with age?

from what I’ve seen w my own eyes... yes absolutely

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Stuff - thank you guys

some key points-
becoming crazy cat ladies. This is for real and there are a few living near me. I’m sure these legitimately crazy old ladies were at one time relatively attractive young girls trying to act normal.

family/child issues- didn’t think of it but sadly 4 of the 5 hot/crazy had a parent die while they were young. I’m sure there are plenty of people who also had a parent die/leave and are fine but imagine these girls a little off and lack of a parent/grieving added to their condition.

series of failed pump/dump- I mentioned divorce, single mom, fading looks, etc. But failed relationships has got to damage them too. All of these girls a had tons of boyfriends from age 16-30 and they all failed. There is a study somewhere the more partners you have, the less likely you are to stay married later.

thx guys- stay away from crazy

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only an alpha who's been off banging woman for years, now ready to settle down will be able to tame her. All the ones in the middle and below have been paired. It's the hierarchy of Jackdaws though we are not Jackdaws. A #1 alpha can't take the #2, #3 and onward's mate. He must search all the way down to the bottom, thus crazies or known ostracized ones, because he as well flew off early on forgoing pairing up in lieu of having fun.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Reaction score
Just discussing the hot/crazy girls from my HS with my guy friends from high school. Interesting, all of them single/divorced despite being 10’s.
The conversation noted they are getting worse mentally. Girls that were just sorta relationship crazy, clingy, a little weird from age 16-30.... digressed into barely functional “bat ****” crazy by age 35.
i imagine divorce, single mom, declining SMV are all factors. Plus they each started to surround themselves with crazy (think Yoga camps, drunks, super religious, Vegan PETA people, etc)

my question- in your experience, do crazy girls get crazier?

Is this biology that it gets worse or just life hitting them and post wall life

thx
They are all crazy and it gets worse with age without exception.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer is yes. But like some alluded to it’s not limited to women.

The narcissist thing is on point. Ageing affects us all, men and women, and a narcissistic person worsens over time because their allure slips and keeping up the facade is more difficult.

In women this is along the looks spectrum...in men it is the looks spectrum for those who rely heavily on looks but it’s also the performance spectrum.

It’s tough on a man not to have the same virility he once had. Even with the pills available it’s still requiring help...and that injures the ego of the male narcissist (never mind whiskey d1ck etc.). So age goes badly on the narcissist of either gender. They react with anger and drama seeking behavior.

The best thing to do is self reflection, self awareness and keeping a healthy lifestyle and outlook. We are all going to age. Might as well do it gracefully.

So my recommendation is to screen for women with the positive attitudes and outlooks. They will be happier and emotionally stable. Happier emotionally stable people age better anyway.

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer is yes. But like some alluded to it’s not limited to women.

The narcissist thing is on point. Ageing affects us all, men and women, and a narcissistic person worsens over time because their allure slips and keeping up the facade is more difficult.

In women this is along the looks spectrum...in men it is the looks spectrum for those who rely heavily on looks but it’s also the performance spectrum.

It’s tough on a man not to have the same virility he once had. Even with the pills available it’s still requiring help...and that injures the ego of the male narcissist (never mind whiskey d1ck etc.). So age goes badly on the narcissist of either gender. They react with anger and drama seeking behavior.

The best thing to do is self reflection, self awareness and keeping a healthy lifestyle and outlook. We are all going to age. Might as well do it gracefully.

So my recommendation is to screen for women with the positive attitudes and outlooks. They will be happier and emotionally stable. Happier emotionally stable people age better anyway.

Cheers
Having a bad partner who withholds sex and treats you badly will cause a decrease in virility. She's literally programming you that way. As we get older it's important to pair with people who like and appreciate many of the things that are important to us.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a bad partner who withholds sex and treats you badly will cause a decrease in virility. She's literally programming you that way. As we get older it's important to pair with people who like and appreciate many of the things that are important to us.
Agreed 100%