Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do crazy girls get worse with age?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a correlation between craziness and smv? I know lower SMV can humble some people really fast once they hit that wall. But on the flipside, you have those stubborn and pig headed people that don't want to explore the other side and just become bitter, jaded, with 5 cats...
I think there is definately correlation between craziness and SMV. I think a lot goes on in their hamster heads in their 30s where they are fighting their lowering SMV but their ego won't let them surrender to the fact that they arent as hot as they once were. Then they hit 40 and realize that its a lost cause and betting a little better person will get them more out of life than being an egomanic cvnt

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To everyone's point - as women age and begin to realize their SMV, it doesn't help their egos being able to scroll through instagram and other apps seeing MORE attractive women their own age, or even worse, hotter AND younger.
good to know there is at least SOME downward pressure on the female ego from tech. It seems like tech just puffs it up.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just discussing the hot/crazy girls from my HS with my guy friends from high school. Interesting, all of them single/divorced despite being 10’s.
The conversation noted they are getting worse mentally. Girls that were just sorta relationship crazy, clingy, a little weird from age 16-30.... digressed into barely functional “bat ****” crazy by age 35.
i imagine divorce, single mom, declining SMV are all factors. Plus they each started to surround themselves with crazy (think Yoga camps, drunks, super religious, Vegan PETA people, etc)

my question- in your experience, do crazy girls get crazier?

Is this biology that it gets worse or just life hitting them and post wall life

thx
women get crazier as they grow old and not having worthwhile in their life , or something to focus on

I would say that women go crazy , while guys grow soft

also the idea of fading beauty adds frustration to the woman , as like guys here mentioned the girls do not get as much attention as they had when they were younger

all of this is a ****tail Molotov