Do cool people(Who can pick up women) still exist?

dragonsexpress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I've given up all hope looking for a group of guys that are serious about there own self improvement on personal and a pick up women level.

It seems like all the guys in my area are not even AFCs.. They are all CHODES. And being around them, makes me feel like one too! Chodism is quite contagious at times.

So I'll be in NYC for the weekend. Do any of you guys that are experienced with the ****y and funny philosophy want to hook up?

But like my post implies, I dont think cool people exist, at least not in my world. So I get stuck with the town chodes around me all frikkin weekend.. And it's just not fun!

Thanks

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well me, obviously.

Yeah, today's world is crowded with AFCs, but that's life, noone perfect, and may very well think that the DJ/AFC point of view is bull****.

I suggest you post your search for NYC people in the Wingman forum.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dragonsexpress said:
Do any of you guys that are experienced with the ****y and funny philosophy want to hook up?
... No. But do you have any friends that are girls? :)

J/K. I don't live in NY. Also, there's a board on this for this stuff.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. It is hard to find guys that are openminded about this stuff. Once you do find someone decent that you can train and go sarging with, odds are your success rate will soar.

dragonsexpress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah GuitarOnFire, I agree with you. I think the openmindedness of one willing to learn how to pick up women with others is without parallel.

Derekeffect, thanks for the suggestion. I'm a little desperate in looking for friends to go sarging with in the NY area. Do you know groups exist for good looking guys that like to go sarging? I just dont want to get stuck with AFCS.(Not to seem ****, I just want to learn with DJs.)

Anyways, the responses are great, and lets keep this thread going cuz maybe it'll help someone else that is desperate for some friends as well.

Thanks

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dragonsexpress said:
I'm sorry, but I've given up all hope looking for a group of guys that are serious about there own self improvement on personal and a pick up women level.

It seems like all the guys in my area are not even AFCs.. They are all CHODES. And being around them, makes me feel like one too! Chodism is quite contagious at times.

So I'll be in NYC for the weekend. Do any of you guys that are experienced with the ****y and funny philosophy want to hook up?

But like my post implies, I dont think cool people exist, at least not in my world. So I get stuck with the town chodes around me all frikkin weekend.. And it's just not fun!

Thanks
99% of people are dorks. Don't depend on anyone for your success with women. Roll out solo if you have to.