Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do clubs REALLY work?

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i don't know about anywhere else,but in the UK all the clubs are full of hot girls.

Now this is great!,problem being,they ALL goto clubs with boyfriends or in groups where you can't approach em as they get ****ty and funny about it.

I know some of you will say "don't do clubs" but where i live there's only 1 club and the rest of the bars are ok...but i hate bars.

Can some of you guys give me alittle insight into your success in clubs?....don't point me to the bible or anything as i'de rather get real opinions from you guys!.

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words that will save you alot of troubles:

Eye Contact.

Then anything can start from there. You make your move.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rogerman
Two words that will save you alot of troubles:

Eye Contact.

Then anything can start from there. You make your move.
Ok this is good advice,once i make ec with a girl i like..should i smile or should i kinda look away then back?.

it sounds sad asking,it's just i wanna have an edge on the competition.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your success depends on how much fun you're willing to have at a club. If you're at a club and you're "not feeling it" then you're not going to have a good time which equals no dancing with any ladies. But usually clubs are not great places to meet people, maybe to meet desperate women.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but if you go anywhere else it's worse,seem's UK girls are FAR MORE RESERVED than our American friends.

Just the fact guy's are willing to have fun at clubs,and all the girls go for is to sit around with a face like a smacked ass.