So if I had money and went to California I'd for sure likely get a hot chick, even if it's a hot Asian?Hundreds of billions of dollars in that industry. Perhaps over 1Trillion...
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
So if I had money and went to California I'd for sure likely get a hot chick, even if it's a hot Asian?Hundreds of billions of dollars in that industry. Perhaps over 1Trillion...
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Theyd use you for money sure.So if I had money and went to California I'd for sure likely get a hot chick, even if it's a hot Asian?
Homie you better hurry up. Another SS member just moved to LA and is blown away by the hotness of these females....So if I had money and went to California I'd for sure likely get a hot chick, even if it's a hot Asian?
Yea, I went on Match and put in LA zipcodes and was amazed too. I mean, granted I'm sure a lot of those profiles are fake out there but even minus those there are still a lot of hot white an Asian women.Homie you better hurry up. Another SS member just moved to LA and is blown away by the hotness of these females....
....if you dont hurry he gonna snag up all these asian ladies...
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/hottest-women-in-the-world.263029/
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Looks like a theme in here. Which is good to see.All women fall hard for me.