Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do certain types of women just fall for you hard? What types?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Homie you better hurry up. Another SS member just moved to LA and is blown away by the hotness of these females....

....if you dont hurry he gonna snag up all these asian ladies...
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/hottest-women-in-the-world.263029/
Yea, I went on Match and put in LA zipcodes and was amazed too. I mean, granted I'm sure a lot of those profiles are fake out there but even minus those there are still a lot of hot white an Asian women.

I'm not saying it's easy to pick girls up, but I'm sure in places like that it IS much easier to get one simply due to a larger supply. Maybe not an HB10 but I mean like I'm sure it's not hard to get an HB 7.5 or 8 for example out there like around here it's VERy sparse.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still searching, but time's a tickin' and I am changing. I'm the same person, but age (gravity) drags your body as well as your mind. You get an even slight injury it sets your workout routine back a step which WAS making you look younger and more vibrant. I only remember my most recent strongest chemistries. I really should think back and gather or collate all the girls who wanted/liked/deeply connected with me the most. Getting your foot in the door with girls is vast across the board, but sacred or "meant for each other" Intimate feelings coming from a woman is far and few between. Only had ONE like that this year, probably around 5 overall in my lifetime. It's all shapes and sizes that really cling to me. I've probably been 95% with my own race. I find most Hispanic girls do not jive well with me AT ALL, same with Asian girls, though a few black girls have turned their attention on to me quite a bit. On dating apps I only get messaged and liked by my own race really, but in the past other races reached out to me more. I've had a few friends' sisters who wanted me in my lifetime, a kinda familial cat-like thing. Crushes due to proximity and familiarity and I was good-looking as well as unique (not a nerd). I've always felt that it could be Any girl that figures me her 'type' once she realizes the value that underlies underneath. It's hard for them to see through without one-to-one time and no social or "crowd" enhancement or taking away of her image of me. To find the real me, she has to be one on one with me, no outside distractions. The type that's gone the most clingy to me is the bubble gum chewin randy girl, the wild child I think. I appreciate the question cause it caused me to really think what girl has really grabbed my arm the most and didn't want to let go, it's the wild earthy youthful girl, the girl who doesn't think much about being naked in front of me. The one who is more rooted in reality, not the religious type or the prude really.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
All women fall hard for me.