Do certain types of women just fall for you hard? What types?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being California are they looking for guys who look like geeks thinking they got money because they work in the tech industry?
Hundreds of billions of dollars in that industry. Perhaps over 1Trillion...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for an Asian hottie you have to go to big cities like L.A., San Francisco, New York etc..... Asians are less than 6% of the entire US population..... They are an extreme minority....

..... But here in L.A. i see hottie asians all the time with geeky white guys....

Seriously, if you're white, you dont need to be Chad to score a hottie Chinese, Korean or Fillipina chick....
That's kind of funny, because that's the stereotype of the average Asian dude. if Asian girls are hooking up with white guys who fit the average Asian guy stereotype, it kind of makes you wonder why they aren't just hooking up with Asian guys, instead?

since most Asian girls grow up with present dominant fathers, it makes sense that they would be attracted to Men who remind them of their fathers. that would be the nerd component. However, it makes sense that Asian girls who fetishize white guys are probably harboring a bit of an inferiority complex, and are hooking up with the white guys because they want their children to be white.

Ambitious Player

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinas tend to be most receptive towards me.

Asian girls dont dig me....

Armenian girls are super hot, but they're high maintenance and only want super rich guys so they dont show me any love....

Persian girls, same as Armenian girls.

White girls is 50/50.

Black women are generally receptive towards me though I've never really pursued them. But that's about to change as these days black women have truly stepped up their game and some of them are smoking hot. Imagine Ms. Parker from the movie "Friday" or Tia & Tamara Lowery or Kerry Washington or Melyssa Ford, the average black female is starting to look hot like this now.

Older women are major h0es around me....

Indian girls also show me love as much as Latinas, but there arent as many of them in my area otherwise I'd pursue them more... One of the hottest girls I've known was Sihk Indian and she was smoking hot....
what race are you?

Black Widow Void

Don Juan
Reaction score
They say that one out of every six people are left handed, but my ratio with women is different. It's over 1/3 and closer to 40%.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

andreihaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I can see a patern from a physical point of view, quite a few types of women fall for me.
I guess a characteristic I can find is that girls I show little interest in are flocking to me.
Once I get to know them, they usually have a calm and slightly submissive attitude, that works for me. And they all love dancing unfortunately:rolleyes:

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hundreds of billions of dollars in that industry. Perhaps over 1Trillion...
So if I had money and went to California I'd for sure likely get a hot chick, even if it's a hot Asian?

Xenom0rph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homie you better hurry up. Another SS member just moved to LA and is blown away by the hotness of these females....

....if you dont hurry he gonna snag up all these asian ladies...
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/hottest-women-in-the-world.263029/
Yea, I went on Match and put in LA zipcodes and was amazed too. I mean, granted I'm sure a lot of those profiles are fake out there but even minus those there are still a lot of hot white an Asian women.

I'm not saying it's easy to pick girls up, but I'm sure in places like that it IS much easier to get one simply due to a larger supply. Maybe not an HB10 but I mean like I'm sure it's not hard to get an HB 7.5 or 8 for example out there like around here it's VERy sparse.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still searching, but time's a tickin' and I am changing. I'm the same person, but age (gravity) drags your body as well as your mind. You get an even slight injury it sets your workout routine back a step which WAS making you look younger and more vibrant. I only remember my most recent strongest chemistries. I really should think back and gather or collate all the girls who wanted/liked/deeply connected with me the most. Getting your foot in the door with girls is vast across the board, but sacred or "meant for each other" Intimate feelings coming from a woman is far and few between. Only had ONE like that this year, probably around 5 overall in my lifetime. It's all shapes and sizes that really cling to me. I've probably been 95% with my own race. I find most Hispanic girls do not jive well with me AT ALL, same with Asian girls, though a few black girls have turned their attention on to me quite a bit. On dating apps I only get messaged and liked by my own race really, but in the past other races reached out to me more. I've had a few friends' sisters who wanted me in my lifetime, a kinda familial cat-like thing. Crushes due to proximity and familiarity and I was good-looking as well as unique (not a nerd). I've always felt that it could be Any girl that figures me her 'type' once she realizes the value that underlies underneath. It's hard for them to see through without one-to-one time and no social or "crowd" enhancement or taking away of her image of me. To find the real me, she has to be one on one with me, no outside distractions. The type that's gone the most clingy to me is the bubble gum chewin randy girl, the wild child I think. I appreciate the question cause it caused me to really think what girl has really grabbed my arm the most and didn't want to let go, it's the wild earthy youthful girl, the girl who doesn't think much about being naked in front of me. The one who is more rooted in reality, not the religious type or the prude really.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically, done fine with British girls. Eastern Europeans fine. Latinas fine. Asian girls not so great. Mixed race girls not good at all. Black girls not my cup of tea. Feminists love/hate thing or just hate/hate. Attention wh0res love/hate thing. Good girls alright; bad girls much better.

The type that seems to go for me most over my life is the small, blonde haired, blue eyed "bad-girl" type. It's as if I can call this before it happens, and even the type of personality and quirks and stuff like that. But I'm more into slim, brunette, brown eyes, "good"(ish) type women. The sort who were a bit teacher's pet in school. It's basically the opposite of me, and I found from a very young age that it takes work to swim against the current. Hence most of my sexual history of ex's and the like looks very similar except for the occasional easy blonde.