Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Bar Girls Make Low Quality Woman?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yet another dude who likes to test the already tested saying "Can't make a hoe into a housewife". Well, good luck to your friend, may his heart heal quickly LOL
That applies to hookers, or girls you originally pay for sex. Obviously you can't turn a girl like that into a housewife. All girls are ho's to some degree so you can't take this too far.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That applies to hookers, or girls you originally pay for sex. Obviously you can't turn a girl like that into a housewife. All girls are ho's to some degree so you can't take this too far.
Yeah, but you know what I am talkin' about, common. You know there are hoes and more "normal" type of girls.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get to know the person first before I defined them based on where they hang out.

There are times in my life that I hang out in bars "nearly every weekend". lol, that certainly doesn't make me low quality.

I know a few 40yo single females that are HB7's-8's that hang out in bars frequently. They aren't there getting wasted and picking up dudes. They certainly aren't low quality individuals. They are all educated and have solid careers. They are there because they are highly social and don't like sitting at home by themselves.
A lot of the sluttiest looking ones are simply "**** teases". They get all the attention they need without spreading their legs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke to him again last, he really believes that this chick will give up the bar girl lifestyle for him..

It's true man.. and I am including myself in this... We just do not learn, up until we have been seriously screwed over, and that miserable pain we go through eventually wakes us the f@@k up..

my ex was also a bar girl.. she loved going out, dressing up, looking sexy.. I tell you man, you cannot fully trust these girls..

You will always worry about her lifestyle.. Even if she promises to leave that type of lifestyle behind.. once her IL level drops, she will back in those fuking bars again

If you got one of these and she doesn't invite you into that circle, you can do the same on her. Let her worry more about what you are doing.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i finally got through to my friend.. he is going to step back, and just see her on a casual sexual basis..

Told him not to wife this sloot up... as he will regret it.. he seems to get where I am coming from now!

So what do you guys find acceptable from your relationships or girlfriends??

Say for example your girlfriend wants to go out with her friends twice a month.. to bars and clubs.. dressed up sexy etc...

Would you find this acceptable??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you girlfriends hit the bars, and how often?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys the common theme here seems to be that woman woman who frequent bars regular are not RS material..

Also trying to get these hoes to change there ways is a pointless act..

What do you find acceptable in your relationships?

Say for example your GF wants to go to a bar or the club with her friends twice a month??

Would that be acceptable? Where do u draw the line..

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you find acceptable in your relationships?

Say for example your GF wants to go to a bar or the club with her friends twice a month??
It depends mostly on what she does there, if she just loves to dance or hang out with her friends then it's fine, it's if she goes to bars/clubs to flirt with guys behind your back is the problem imo

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends mostly on what she does there, if she just loves to dance or hang out with her friends then it's fine, it's if she goes to bars/clubs to flirt with guys behind your back is the problem imo

And how would you know her reason for being there..

Would you know if she is there to just have fun?

Or she is in the toilets on her knees sucking dik? Lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how would you know her reason for being there..

Would you know if she is there to just have fun?

Or she is in the toilets on her knees sucking dik? Lol
presumably if you're dating a girl you'll be able to figure out what kind of person she is unless you're a clueless AFC, but nobody who's on this forum is a clueless AFC, it shouldn't be too hard to tell what the reason she likes going to bars is, and if it is just go with her one day and see if she suddenly loses interest in going or acts strange while you're there

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
presumably if you're dating a girl you'll be able to figure out what kind of person she is unless you're a clueless AFC, but nobody who's on this forum is a clueless AFC, it shouldn't be too hard to tell what the reason she likes going to bars is, and if it is just go with her one day and see if she suddenly loses interest in going or acts strange while you're there
Exactly.

If the girl is punctual, beautiful, loving, great in bed and pursuing you, why question what she does in her spare time? I just say "Whatever you do in your spare time, do more of it!"

Bad things are only bad if they have consequences. Why imply she is all these bad things unless you are observing the problems created by those bad thing? Otherwise you're punishing her for victimless "crimes".

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many of you would date a girl who has a history of hitting bars on a pretty regular basis??

I personally would find it somewhat risky..

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many of you would date a girl who has a history of hitting bars on a pretty regular basis??

you mean a girl who has a life?

it's pretty hard to meet shut-ins because... they're always inside

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

For the last 5 years I've dated almost exclusively girls who work 4 nights a week in bars, either as barmaids, strippers or bartenders. I can't think of any incidents that were a result of their working there.

You are going about this wrong. You are assuming there are lots of other guys out there better than you and that you have to prevent her from meeting them. If that's true, she is out of your league. Women trade up. They only like guys a little better than them. If she chose you, she thinks you are a little better than her. You shatter that when you express fear she will find someone better than you.

It's only men dating women who are out of their league that worry about her to the point of making rules. They will deliberately do the opposite of what you tell them. Don't even suggest you think it's possible that she finds a better guy.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last 5 years I've dated almost exclusively girls who work 4 nights a week in bars, either as barmaids, strippers or bartenders. I can't think of any incidents that were a result of their working there.

You are going about this wrong. You are assuming there are lots of other guys out there better than you and that you have to prevent her from meeting them. If that's true, she is out of your league. Women trade up. They only like guys a little better than them. If she chose you, she thinks you are a little better than her. You shatter that when you express fear she will find someone better than you.

It's only men dating women who are out of their league that worry about her to the point of making rules. They will deliberately do the opposite of what you tell them. Don't even suggest you think it's possible that she finds a better guy.
I see the truth in the bolded statement above, but I would even be leery about twice a month GNO, particularly if the relationship was pretty serious. Also how I would feel about it would depend on how slooty her GNO friends were and how much alcohol she was drinking. But I do agree that you have to finesse your opposition to such behavior or risk encouraging it by fighting it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I see the truth in the bolded statement above, but I would even be leery about twice a month GNO, particularly if the relationship was pretty serious. Also how I would feel about it would depend on how slooty her GNO friends were and how much alcohol she was drinking. But I do agree that you have to finesse your opposition to such behavior or risk encouraging it by fighting it.
After you bed her, it's simple: when she initiates you respond. If she doesn't, then it's over. There is never any need to complain or explain anything. There is never any need for rules. If she is someone who you like, reward her good behavior and ignore anything else.