Do Bar Girls Make Low Quality Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So one of my freinds has recently started dating this female.. this chick is 43 and hitting the bars nearly every weekend..

She is one of these social types, dressed up sexy, out with her mates from one bar to another..

Here is the thing, my mate is getting the feels for this one, and we spoke last night.. I kinda feel he could be investing in a low quality woman here..

My mate believes if he talks to her, she might cut down the bars or even quit that kinda lifestyle..

My 2 cents... i think he's betting on the wrong horse here.. she could flip the script on him at anytime, and go back to her old lifestyle again!!

What you think of woman who hit the bars guys???

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fix....? Fix what exactly? Who is he to tell that a person is broken in the first place?
im quoting chris brown here:"stop captin savin,saranadin' em hoes"

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think is is more important to understand that you cant change anyone. the only thing you can do is communicate your standards and see how they respond. if she's more interested in a quality relationship, her behavior will change - you wont know if that is permanent for a bit tho

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another dude who likes to test the already tested saying "Can't make a hoe into a housewife". Well, good luck to your friend, may his heart heal quickly LOL

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming your friend is in his 40s too,

i'm amazed that a guy his age wouldn't know by now that you dont take these bar skanks seriously....hell you don't take most women serious espeically bar/club girls
But it makes sense a lot of guys are suckers for a pretty face and body and thristy for some moist coochie

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming your friend is in his 40s too,

i'm amazed that a guy his age wouldn't know by now that you dont take these bar skanks seriously....hell you don't take most women serious espeically bar/club girls
But it makes sense a lot of guys are suckers for a pretty face and body and thristy for some moist coochie
This man.. i think he is going to crash and burn..

i have been in a similar situation myself with a bar girl.. and it did not end well..they will give that chit up for a while, but will always revert back to there old ways..

My mate is 39.. i have told him to have some fun with her, but DO NOT consider her as anything more serious than that..

From what he has told me, she has daughters who are also big drinkers.. and very superficial types, they look up to the likes of the Kardashians lol

Man i hope he wakes up, and takes my advice on board.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone made this jump? Because some of us have been male bar h0es but grew up and like something more fulfilling than switching females.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless she only goes to bars to meet guys she probably won't stop anytime soon

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bar girls make it low to the ground on their knees in the bathroom when svcking my.... Oh nevermind, you asked about LOW quality women not LOW to the ground women. Wrong thread sorry.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
43 years old...Hitting the bars every weekend...do you even need to ask if she's low quality?

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's single 43 and a bar star for a reason.
Low quality. Kick her to the curb after pounding her.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a Bar Fly / Hor! Say NO to Ho's!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is one painful thing I've learned in life, is to never take chicks who work at restaurant/bars or any women who frequent bars seriously.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just needs to be a single mother, have an std and possibly vote for leftist parties then she got it all.

Buy your friend a straitjacket so he wont harm himself while you find a therapist for him.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get to know the person first before I defined them based on where they hang out.

There are times in my life that I hang out in bars "nearly every weekend". lol, that certainly doesn't make me low quality.

I know a few 40yo single females that are HB7's-8's that hang out in bars frequently. They aren't there getting wasted and picking up dudes. They certainly aren't low quality individuals. They are all educated and have solid careers. They are there because they are highly social and don't like sitting at home by themselves.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just needs to be a single mother, have an std and possibly vote for leftist parties then she got it all.

Buy your friend a straitjacket so he wont harm himself while you find a therapist for him.
I spoke to him again last, he really believes that this chick will give up the bar girl lifestyle for him..

It's true man.. and I am including myself in this... We just do not learn, up until we have been seriously screwed over, and that miserable pain we go through eventually wakes us the f@@k up..

my ex was also a bar girl.. she loved going out, dressing up, looking sexy.. I tell you man, you cannot fully trust these girls..

You will always worry about her lifestyle.. Even if she promises to leave that type of lifestyle behind.. once her IL level drops, she will back in those fuking bars again

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke to him again last, he really believes that this chick will give up the bar girl lifestyle for him..

It's true man.. and I am including myself in this... We just do not learn, up until we have been seriously screwed over, and that miserable pain we go through eventually wakes us the f@@k up..

my ex was also a bar girl.. she loved going out, dressing up, looking sexy.. I tell you man, you cannot fully trust these girls..

You will always worry about her lifestyle.. Even if she promises to leave that type of lifestyle behind.. once her IL level drops, she will back in those fuking bars again

You can't trust anyone these days. Those types of women just want to have fun, they're not capable of having a healthy emotional attachment. My ex would frequent her old bar she worked at alone, then come home without telling me. I'd smell the alcohol on her breath, then she would say "oh yeah, I was at the bar just having a couple", and also try to make me jealous by telling me about all the guys who were hitting on her. This is coming from a girl who told me was going to quit drinking when we started dating. As the relationship progressed, so did her drinking.

They are fun girls, but smash n dash is the only way. Sure, there will be a random chick at a bar who isn't an alky and is LTR material, but lets be honest here, it's rare. The problem is, these chicks are freaks, they're fun, and they can be addicting. Think with your brain, not your mushroom tip!