Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do attention h0es get satisfaction of stringing guys on?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day, another flake / low interest, another removal on social media etc. Why do they match you and even chat a bit with no intention of meeting up? After this chick I had similar interests with and had some potential (I thought at least) used excuses to not meet up, I unfollowed her and unmatched her, she immediately unfollowed me back and blocked me on telegram as well. She's 32, apparently "looking for something serious, she had enough of everything else already", yet then acting like this.

Are these h0es acting this way because they still they can still ride the CC?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) They know there's no consequence.
2) The words they say and the actions they do are duplicitous.
3) The fact that they behave like this is a red flag in itself in retrospect, so dont worry, even though there was no sex you are not missing out on a good wife here either.
4) They only have a limited ability both to self reflect, to take accountability, and to change. She didnt become this way yesterday, it's a chronic personality trait.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s most likely unaware that she’s at the end of the ride on the carousel. Give her about 3 years and she will be a super bitter cvnt posting “I hate men” memes all over social media. The only people she’s looking to be serious with are the Chad’s she’s sleeping around with. She’s too stupid to realize what she is (a cvmdumpster).

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the question: some don’t do it consciously.

Some most certainly get a very perverse kick. The more hurt and fvcked up they make you, the more they enjoy it. It’s the only way I can explain the actions of a few women I’ve known.

The idea that their beauty can drive a man to ruin is the same as the idea that a man’s masculinity can drive a women to insatiable lust.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that their beauty can drive a man to ruin is the same as the idea that a man’s masculinity can drive a women to insatiable lust.
I regularly repeat to myself "take away her cosmetics, her photoshop, and then even her basic grooming".

It's first of all a lesson for the man to see her as he already now should. And for the woman, assuming that she is not personality disordered, to perhaps begin to feel the badly lacking notion of humility.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women at 32 are bombarded with attention all day long and are completely capable of riding the CC if they want to.

"32 looking for something serious" translates into "Biological clock is ticking like a jackhammer and I need a baby daddy right now".

Consider yourself lucky you didn't waste time on her

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women at 32 are bombarded with attention all day long and are completely capable of riding the CC if they want to.

"32 looking for something serious" translates into "Biological clock is ticking like a jackhammer and I need a baby daddy right now".

Consider yourself lucky you didn't waste time on her
They’re getting pump and dump attention though. Ain’t nobody trying to wife them up. They’ll either get knocked up by some random bar Chad and tossed off the carousel or they’ll age out of it and be tossed off that way. The only clock that’s ticking is her “gotta lock down a Chad” clock. It’s not beta bux time quite yet but that’s coming.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Women these days literally will rationalize anything just to not take accountability. For the sake of your sanity i suggest you give up on OLD, it's like dumpster diving for food.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women these days literally will rationalize anything just to not take accountability. For the sake of your sanity i suggest you give up on OLD, it's like dumpster diving for food.
I want to be clear. I’ve not taken part in, or condone such behaviour….however….

A lot of female complaints about “creepy stalker guys who just won’t take no” I presume this means guys who get obsessed….also “male sense of entitlement” etc

I’ve come across some behaviour - as the OP says, AWing and then blocking. It gets much worse than that. I had a girl spin a total “let’s run away together” type thing on me for 6 months when I was on my @ss with a divorce, only for me to find it was merely her need for attention and she was happily engaged….I’ve seen friends get used by girls who waved their booty in their face, so the dude would give them transport so they could meet and fvck the dudes friends.

It seems by being this generally shyt to people, it’s very much inviting this kind of reaction. It’s inviting a dude to get a bit wounded and angry. Note, this isn’t a rationalisation for the actually creepy guys who stalk. They can F off. But the odd angry text they’ve had might not be a guy who is “entitled and creepy” but might just be a guy who had several hours or days wasted stroking her ego and then was seen as disposable.

It’s kind of the female equivalent of the pump and dump. And in the same way girls will be quite rightly annoyed at a dude who does this, if a guy is user for time and resources they rationalise him as “entitled”

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day, another flake / low interest, another removal on social media etc. Why do they match you and even chat a bit with no intention of meeting up? After this chick I had similar interests with and had some potential (I thought at least) used excuses to not meet up, I unfollowed her and unmatched her, she immediately unfollowed me back and blocked me on telegram as well. She's 32, apparently "looking for something serious, she had enough of everything else already", yet then acting like this.

You're just 1 of 100 channels they could watch. They're just flicking through the channels.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She will meet up , you just aren't doing a good enough job of convincing her why she needs to meet up with you

@ 32 she will be fully aware her days are numbered everyday that clock gets louder and louder

Her body still wants to sleep with bad boys, her mind is telling her to find one that will settle it's a catch 22

Her pool of options is very very small because she wants a high value alpha bad boy

but they will either already be taken by a younger hotter female or actively sleeping with them so he will not be interested in a 32yr old chick that's already had her hay day and deep down she knows this.....

This is where a lot of the odd female behaviours and bitterness begin to stem from after the age of about 28

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, have you considered the possibility that you just didn’t click on the chat, and she moved on to her other options?

Or that OLD game is pure numbers and that you’re inevitably going to strike out?

Why is she an attention ***** just because she wasn’t feeling you?

Why are you bitter about it?

Also, having things in common with a woman does not equal sexual attraction.

Yes a lot of women do OLD for validation, but it’s not up to them to improve. It’s up to you.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes a lot of women do OLD for validation, but it’s not up to them to improve. It’s up to you.
Um what? Women don't need to improve? Why not, exactly? Don't be giving them a free pass, they've had it their whole life (so far)

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um what? Women don't need to improve? Why not, exactly? Don't be giving them a free pass, they've had it their whole life (so far)
Their improvement is not something under your control.

Of course you can choose to withhold sex from women until they all improve for you.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. All women are made to do this. Watch how a single girl can ruin an entire boy's group in elementary school.