Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do attention h0es get satisfaction of stringing guys on?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With one girl, I would play GG Allin -- particularly the songs "Eat My Diarrhea" and "Expose Yourself to Kids." I could literally see her eyes, scanning the floor back and forth as if she dropped something "what the fvck am I doing with him."

Women, as the choosers and gate-keepers of sex, are more inclined to the role of flunking dudes who don't, or no longer, make the cut. It's more empowering for their ego, it makes them feel sought-after and attractive. Which is why when a man reacts indifferently to being dumped and goes completely radio silent, it undermines her ego and spikes her insecurity and anxiety.

A woman's ego is far more fragile, and they have a lot more emotions tied up into relationships that we do. Getting dumped is more flummoxing for them than it is for us. I hate outright dumping a woman who is trying to be good to me. I hate it. Maybe I'm a coward. I prefer the GG Allin route.
Don’t beat yourself up over dumping a woman that’s been good to you. She was only good to you because she saw you as a Chad. She’s treated guys she vowed beneath her very ****ty, you can bet that. She’s probably got a ton of ghosting guys, dumping guys in a brutal way, in her past.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day, another flake / low interest, another removal on social media etc. Why do they match you and even chat a bit with no intention of meeting up? After this chick I had similar interests with and had some potential (I thought at least) used excuses to not meet up, I unfollowed her and unmatched her, she immediately unfollowed me back and blocked me on telegram as well. She's 32, apparently "looking for something serious, she had enough of everything else already", yet then acting like this.

Are these h0es acting this way because they still they can still ride the CC?
Of course.Attention is their drug of choice.It is also your leverage over them.Use it wisely and sparingly.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i felt incredibly guilty for dumping one "high quality" girl, but her vindictiveness and lies afterwards proved she was the lowest quality imaginable
Women are only nice to people who are useful to them. That’s not blackpill talk, that’s just how it is if you stop and observe it. I dunno how many women I’ve dated that turned flat out cold towards me after they decided to end it with me. It was like a personality shift.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that's absolutely true, but it is very true in the romance game. They kind of hate you for not measuring up to whatever they were looking for.
Yep

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are only nice to people who are useful to them. That’s not blackpill talk, that’s just how it is if you stop and observe it. I dunno how many women I’ve dated that turned flat out cold towards me after they decided to end it with me. It was like a personality shift.
Yes that is black pill talk with your typical misogynist spin on it. Maybe you've only encountered manipulative narcissist women?

I get the sense you're the type of guy who does not take breakups well. I'm guessing you get pretty vindictive and nasty with them -- I mean, you're already quite vindictive and nasty about them on this forum. Hence your consistent experience of women switching gears with you when you don't accept their decision gracefully and leave them alone.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that is black pill talk with your typical misogynist spin on it. Maybe you've only encountered manipulative narcissist women?

I get the sense you're the type of guy who does not take breakups well. I'm guessing you get pretty vindictive and nasty with them -- I mean, you're already quite vindictive and nasty about them on this forum. Hence your consistent experience of women switching gears with you when you don't accept their decision gracefully and leave them alone.
Well if you call deleting them off social media and deleting and blocking their number “not taking breakups or ejection well”, then ok. Do I cuss them out and call them names? Nope. Why don’t you tell us how to handle breakups the blue pill way? What should we do, still agree to be friends?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you call deleting them off social media and deleting and blocking their number “not taking breakups or ejection well”, then ok. Do I cuss them out and call them names? Nope. Why don’t you tell us how to handle breakups the blue pill way? What should we do, still agree to be friends?
It’s not about being red or blue pill. I just don’t seem to have the same bad experiences with women as you do.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about being red or blue pill. I just don’t seem to have the same bad experiences with women as you do.
Never said all my experiences were bad. You think because you haven’t had bad experiences that means no one should have bad experiences.lol That’s why I asked you in another thread if you were a late bloomer when it came to women and dating because it sounds like it.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do they match you and even chat a bit with no intention of meeting up?
To boost their self-image and ego.
What else is there? ;)

Social media is for women like crack to a junkie. They are way too addicted to quit and are always seeking for the new fix and a new high.

Remember that women's brains are by nature wired much differently than us men and that it is specifically wired towards the social side.

The female brain has a much larger social center than male brains do which is obviously something that all social media companies are very aware of and such builds their platform to feed that social addiction.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never said all my experiences were bad. You think because you haven’t had bad experiences that means no one should have bad experiences.lol That’s why I asked you in another thread if you were a late bloomer when it came to women and dating because it sounds like it.
Do you think I’ve never had bad experiences with women? Do you think I’ve never been wronged and hurt by women?

Your experiences don’t define you. It’s how you view those experiences and how you let them mold you. Whether you grow from them or deteriorate.

In your case, bad experiences with women has filled you with resentment, bitterness and what often appears to be hatred for the entire gender.

In my experience, bad experiences with women are confined to those specific women and the women who demonstrate their personality traits. I’m wary of them, but I don’t hate them. Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think I’ve never had bad experiences with women? Do you think I’ve never been wronged and hurt by women?

Your experiences don’t define you. It’s how you view those experiences and how you let them mold you. Whether you grow from them or deteriorate.

In your case, bad experiences with women has filled you with resentment, bitterness and what often appears to be hatred for the entire gender.

In my experience, bad experiences with women are confined to those specific women and the women who demonstrate their personality traits. I’m wary of them, but I don’t hate them. Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
Your last line is very true. Just like you have no idea the battles someone else is fighting. I don’t hate women, to hate them wouldn’t do me any good and would take away from my happiness in other aspects of my life. I just don’t date women right now, don’t talk to them unless I’m forced to interact with them, and I damn sure don’t let their games be played on me. I do think a lot of women are narcissistic *******s though.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t hate women... I just don’t date women right now, don’t talk to them unless I’m forced to interact with them,

...I damn sure don’t let their games be played on me.

I do think a lot of women are narcissistic *******s though.
Lol no I think you hate women. You're a raging and unabashed misogynist. I think you're just backing off from the confrontation here. Essentially everything you write demonstrates a clear, readily observable contempt for women.

I'm not trying to antagonize you, but I think it's important to call out the relentlessly dour and bitter posts you write about women, which is usually some sort of baseless generalization and negative conclusion about them. That "they're all this" and "they all want that" etc. etc.

You can insist that you got 99 problems but a b!tch ain't one. But if you had no interest in women, you wouldn't be in a seduction forum. So my advice to you, if you want to drop the alpha posing like so many others here do and actually have good relationships with women, stop hating them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no I think you hate women. You're a raging and unabashed misogynist. I think you're just backing off from the confrontation here. Essentially everything you write demonstrates a clear, readily observable contempt for women.

I'm not trying to antagonize you, but I think it's important to call out the relentlessly dour and bitter posts you write about women, which is usually some sort of baseless generalization and negative conclusion about them. That "they're all this" and "they all want that" etc. etc.

You can insist that you got 99 problems but a b!tch ain't one. But if you had no interest in women, you wouldn't be in a seduction forum. So my advice to you, if you want to drop the alpha posing like so many others here do and actually have good relationships with women, stop hating them.
I’ve always thought it was weird when one guy calls another guy a misogynist. That’s wokanspeak and it makes me think you’re actually a woman posing as a man on here. You say I hate women, I say I don’t, we can argue this all day. I won’t spend any effort to change your mind though because it wouldn’t benefit me to do so.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes me think you’re actually a woman posing as a man on here.
Haha! i gotta admit ive suspected the same from other threads :rofl:

And in this thread for example, this seems like what a woman would write: "Maybe you've only encountered manipulative narcissist women?"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! i gotta admit ive suspected the same from other threads :rofl: it's all right though.
If he’s not then he’s definitely spent a lot of time on women forums on Reddit and such places. I read Reddit a good bit and he’s saying a lot of things that are said on there by women about men. Word for word, even the arguments are the same.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he’s not then he’s definitely spent a lot of time on women forums on Reddit and such places. I read Reddit a good bit and he’s saying a lot of things that are said on there by women about men. Word for word, even the arguments are the same.
Yeah i just edited my post to include an example haha :D

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad my radar isn't the only one picking up signals.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, i wish what women and white knights say on the internet was true since the picture they paint of dating for men is much better than reality. But the reason why im jaded (which i just accept) after my collective dating experience so far, is because it hasnt been true. When you read what they write though, it's as if they think we want our dating experience to be this way, and if we just "snapped out of our misogyny" then we would start having good experience.

It's kind of like victim blaming in that it both puts 100% of the agency on us for our experience and denies the validity of the "trauma" that builds up too. And i think the reason why they find us so despicable for having that experience and how it affects our mindsets, is because although theyll deny it to others and themselves, they do view men and women as different and they treat them differently. They see us as losers of the sexual competition within our tournament species, by evidence that women dont treat us the way they treat the men they really want to spread their legs for, and cant fully contain their contempt for us because of that.

If the 30 women i tried to send custom openers and the countless more i tried to match with this summer are all "manipulative narcissists", and that's why i got zero results again, there sure is a lot of them!

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, i wish what women and white knights say on the internet was true since the picture they paint of dating for men is much better than reality. But the reason why im jaded after my collective dating experience so far, is because it hasnt been true. When you read what they write though, it's as if they think we want our dating experience to be this way, and if we just "snapped out of our misogyny" then we would start having good experience.

It's kind of like victim blaming in that it both puts 100% of the agency on us for our experience and denies the validity of the "trauma" that builds up too. And i think the reason why they find us so despicable for having that experience and how it affects our mindsets, is because although theyll deny it to others and themselves, they do view men and women as different and they treat them differently. They see us as losers of the sexual competition within our tournament species, by evidence that women dont treat us the way they treat the men they really want to spread their legs for, and cant fully contain their contempt for us because of that.

If the 30 women i tried to send custom openers and the countless more i tried to match with this summer are all "manipulative narcissists", and that's why i got zero results again, there sure is a lot of them!
I could get laid tonight if I wanted to. The problem is I’m not interested in sticking my **** in a 30’s single mom who’s still carrying her pregnant weight from 2 years ago, who openly tells me she hoed around for 7 months (God only knows how many men and what types of men or what kind of std’s she has) and has an awful personality to boot. She’s called me a prude because I blow off her advances when the truth is I don’t think I could get it up if she took her clothes off. I wasn’t good enough for her back when she was hot and in her 20’s, so she’s damn sure not good enough for me now. That’s just one example of the bs I’m over with dating.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn’t good enough for her back when she was hot and in her 20’s, so she’s damn sure not good enough for me now.
You could always get your revenge by making them think you're interested in a ltr, then pump and dump. Me personally, I wouldn't care if I was with a girl that I knew wouldn't have given me the time of day back in her better years. I'll get mine then eventually move on.