Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do attention h0es get satisfaction of stringing guys on?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he’s not then he’s definitely spent a lot of time on women forums on Reddit and such places. I read Reddit a good bit and he’s saying a lot of things that are said on there by women about men. Word for word, even the arguments are the same.
Haha no. I've spent a lot of time around actual women, in real life. Unlike you. And it's not that I'm promoting a feminist agenda. I'm here offering advice on how to be better with women. With a guy like you, who really, really clearly fvcking hates women (despite pathetic denials to the contrary), you're your own worst enemy.

I could get laid tonight if I wanted to.
This is the most fake, laughable bullsh!t anyone has written on this thread. All you do here is piss, moan, whine, b!tch and complain. About women, about Chad, about everything. Which leads me to believe that you couldn't fvck a wet hole in the ground.

Haha! i gotta admit ive suspected the same from other threads :rofl:

And in this thread for example, this seems like what a woman would write: "Maybe you've only encountered manipulative narcissist women?"
You trying to help this guy, or are you just an echo chamber for his whining now? I thought you actually had some substance.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could get laid tonight if I wanted to. The problem is I’m not interested in sticking my **** in a 30’s single mom who’s still carrying her pregnant weight from 2 years ago, who openly tells me she hoed around for 7 months (God only knows how many men and what types of men or what kind of std’s she has) and has an awful personality to boot. She’s called me a prude because I blow off her advances when the truth is I don’t think I could get it up if she took her clothes off. I wasn’t good enough for her back when she was hot and in her 20’s, so she’s damn sure not good enough for me now. That’s just one example of the bs I’m over with dating.
This is why i broke it off with the last girl i had sex with too, i was so unattracted to her that i couldnt even get fully hard, and being with her outside of sex was so much worse that overall i couldnt accept this spending of time as part of my life. For me it's definitely better to be celibate than have sex with women you dont like.

You trying to help this loser, or are you just an echo chamber for his whining now? I thought you actually had some substance.
I dont accept your dichotomy of either "helping a loser" or "being an echo chamber", and i dont need your validation. Im not afraid of being shamed. My posts are based on my decades long dating experience, and when i see posts that i can identify with, that's what i do. The reason why is because as a man, i have empathy with those experiences and reflections that women either do not have or cannot have. That's one reason why we are on this forum.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of like victim blaming in that it both puts 100% of the agency on us for our experience and denies the validity of the "trauma" that builds up too.
It's interesting that you frame yourselves, men who struggle with women, as "victims" and that calling out the anger you direct toward women for denying you sex is akin to "victim blaming."

This is the core of the incel mindset -- that you have been "victimized" by society -- by women, by Chad, by Tinder, by this that etc.

Interesting and telling use of the word.

Sometimes "trauma" is valid, and sometimes, it's not. Some people feel trauma more acutely than others. Within the context of pickup and dating, the accumulation of "trauma" from the mundane rejection that men experience when approaching women is greater in some than in others.

It's clearly too great, for some people, for them to function as secure, confident men.

Apologizing for misogyny with the accumulation of "traumas" and "victimization" from women is just pathetic.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TThat's one reason why we are on this forum.
I think you're on this forum, also, because it's a anonymous boy's club where you can express toxic sentiments about dating that would never fly in actual society.

I've experienced the same amount of rejection from women as is typical. More than some. Less than others. I reject the notion that one's experience with women speaks for every member of the gender.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always get your revenge by making them think you're interested in a ltr, then pump and dump. Me personally, I wouldn't care if I was with a girl that I knew wouldn't have given me the time of day back in her better years. I'll get mine then eventually move on.
She’s so fat though. She’s disgusting now. I **** you not, she looks like shes 8 months pregnant, she sweats all the time because she’s fat and complains about it, she’s just nasty af now.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting that you frame yourselves, men who struggle with women, as "victims" and that calling out the anger you direct toward women for denying you sex is akin to "victim blaming."

This is the core of the incel mindset -- that you have been "victimized" by society -- by women, by Chad, by Tinder, by this that etc.

Interesting and telling use of the word.

Sometimes "trauma" is valid, and sometimes, it's not. Some people feel trauma more acutely than others. Within the context of pickup and dating, the accumulation of "trauma" from the mundane rejection that men experience when approaching women is greater in some than in others.

It's clearly too great, for some people, for them to function as secure, confident men.

Apologizing for misogyny with the accumulation of "traumas" and "victimization" from women is just pathetic.
You are definitely a woman. In this case, the overt or covert shaming is what gives it away as clear as a summer day. Ive long found it very interesting how easy it is to tell, not always but in so many cases, whether the writer of something dating-related is a man or a woman.

But im one of the guys here who doesnt care much one way or the other about women being here, it's all right.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s so fat though. She’s disgusting now. I **** you not, she looks like shes 8 months pregnant, she sweats all the time because she’s fat and complains about it, she’s just nasty af now.
Think of the satisfaction of telling her after the deed, that she isn't your type for anything more than a ons...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are definitely a woman. In this case, the overt or covert shaming is what gives it away as clear as a summer day. Ive long found it very interesting how easy it is to tell, not always but in so many cases, whether the writer of something dating-related is a man or a woman.

But im one of the guys here who doesnt care much one way or the other about women being here, it's all right.
Sorry man. I'm male.
image0 (4).jpeg

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation. It hurts, but it feels so much better to move on. I believe both parties are to blame. The girl who strung you along for her selfish reasons and the guy who let it happen to himself. We all make mistakes and it is up to us to choose the right path. I use to get angry at the girl for leading me on. I cut her off and that was the best thing for me. It maybe different for other guys who decide not to cut them off. At the end of the day it has to be you not her/him that will dictate how you feel. You cannot change selfish people (women & men), they will hurt you no matter what because of their lack of empathy. Do what you need to do, to make yourself better. If you need to cut them off, do it. Wish the best for them. Because the best will come back to you. I stopped hating the girl who strung me along, because the hate and anger will continue to the next girl I date. Not everyone is the same. Stop limiting yourself, there are lot more beautiful people out there in this big world. Stand back up, brush off the hurt, and feel good about yourself. The right girls/women can sense a man that feels good about himself. Because she knows that you the man will make her feel good. You feel me.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha no. I've spent a lot of time around actual women, in real life. Unlike you. And it's not that I'm promoting a feminist agenda. I'm here offering advice on how to be better with women. With a guy like you, who really, really clearly fvcking hates women (despite pathetic denials to the contrary), you're your own worst enemy.

This is the most fake, laughable bullsh!t anyone has written on this thread. All you do here is piss, moan, whine, b!tch and complain. About women, about Chad, about everything. Which leads me to believe that you couldn't fvck a wet hole in the ground.

You trying to help this guy, or are you just an echo chamber for his whining now? I thought you actually had some substance.

Agreed. Few guys can say for 100 percent certain they can get laid a certain night out especially in this day and age. It's usually a crap shoot and a lot of girls night out barriers to break through. Some of those 30 plus year old milfs can still be genuinely hot as well. Def good enough for a 1 nighter or two.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugghh. Yeah def a pass on that one then.