"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do alpha widows ever get over the alpha?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Even if it was 10 years ago.

And since the vast majority of people on these forums are not natural alphas - else how would you have found your way here - how do you deal with an alpha widow?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
The answer is yes. Women can and do get over alpha men. I only date men who exhibit natural leadership and alpha qualities (and always have)...

@Mauser96 is correct. You are asking the wrong question. Your attraction and hers is between you & her. Doesn’t matter who came before you.

I just emerged recently from a 3 LTR with an alpha...guess what. Another alpha took no time getting on my calendar...he was simply direct, no nonsense and unapologetic about wanting to get to know me.

Normally I like to cast about by myself a bit to get grounded coming out of a major relationship but the writing had been on the wall for a time in my LTR and I can only control my side of the equation...so I knew to be open to other men. In fact my ex BF’s best friend thought my ex was “an idiot” and that I should accept dates from others if I met someone appealing. And my ex’s best friend liked me a great deal and thought I was the best woman he’d ever seen with my ex in 25 years...and knew I deeply loved him...but it was not going to work in the end...

And the man I’m getting to know currently is too good to pass up. Obviously it’s new and uncharted but developing in an organic way.

So never worry about what came before. If she likes you well enough her ex simply will not factor into the equation.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
The answer is yes. Women can and do get over alpha men. I only date men who exhibit natural leadership and alpha qualities (and always have)...

@Mauser96 is correct. You are asking the wrong question. Your attraction and hers is between you & her. Doesn’t matter who came before you.

I just emerged recently from a 3 LTR with an alpha...guess what. Another alpha took no time getting on my calendar...he was simply direct, no nonsense and unapologetic about wanting to get to know me.

Normally I like to cast about by myself a bit to get grounded coming out of a major relationship but the writing had been on the wall for a time in my LTR and I can only control my side of the equation...so I knew to be open to other men. In fact my ex BF’s best friend thought my ex was “an idiot” and that I should accept dates from others if I met someone appealing. And my ex’s best friend liked me a great deal and thought I was the best woman he’d ever seen with my ex in 25 years...and knew I deeply loved him...but it was not going to work in the end...

And the man I’m getting to know currently is too good to pass up. Obviously it’s new and uncharted but developing in an organic way.

So never worry about what came before. If she likes you well enough her ex simply will not factor into the equation.
And so it boils down to this: does she perceive me as alpha.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The more men a woman experience and the more she gets unable to bond and unreasonable in her demands.

If you want a traditional family, make it happen in your late 20s with a girl in her early to mid20s with a low body count and still many overall life experiences to make.

You are not gonna bond with a mid30s average girl not even if you throw warehouse glue on her.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
The more men a woman experience and the more she gets unable to bond and unreasonable in her demands.

If you want a traditional family, make it happen in your late 20s with a girl in her early to mid20s with a low body count and still many overall life experiences to make.

You are not gonna bond with a mid30s average girl not even if you throw warehouse glue on her.
Lol. And what if you're in your late 30s like me?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Which gets the the question of if alpha can be achieved for a non-natural
All this natural thing is gay af when you over 30s bro

Being alpha is just living the life you want for good or bad, like letting go.. this is not natural this is bad as$
 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Your incel terminology is so bizarre, it's not really possible to respond to it accurately.

What can be said however is that no, women can never be truly happy with a beta male after dating an alpha.

Furthermore, a woman can never be happy with a beta after choosing an alpha and being turned down.

Basically, every guy after is a busted black and white 4" cathode ray tube tv she pulled out of the dumpster after a few glorious seconds of viewing everything in 5K SuperHD 3-D virtual reality.

Even if it was 10 years ago.

And since the vast majority of people on these forums are not natural alphas - else how would you have found your way here - how do you deal with an alpha widow?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Your incel terminology is so bizarre, it's not really possible to respond to it accurately.

What can be said however is that no, women can never be truly happy with a beta male after dating an alpha.

Furthermore, a woman can never be happy with a beta after choosing an alpha and being turned down.

Basically, every guy after is a busted black and white 4" cathode ray tube tv she pulled out of the dumpster after a few glorious seconds of viewing everything in 5K SuperHD 3-D virtual reality.
Your last paragraph is more incel than anything I said.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
All this natural thing is gay af when you over 30s bro

Being alpha is just living the life you want for good or bad, like letting go.. this is not natural this is bad as$
Totally agree but there's a social situation element to it too. You can be living life on your terms but women's calibration in social situations can still peg you as beta.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top