Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do alpha widows ever get over the alpha?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it was 10 years ago.

And since the vast majority of people on these forums are not natural alphas - else how would you have found your way here - how do you deal with an alpha widow?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is yes. Women can and do get over alpha men. I only date men who exhibit natural leadership and alpha qualities (and always have)...

@Mauser96 is correct. You are asking the wrong question. Your attraction and hers is between you & her. Doesn’t matter who came before you.

I just emerged recently from a 3 LTR with an alpha...guess what. Another alpha took no time getting on my calendar...he was simply direct, no nonsense and unapologetic about wanting to get to know me.

Normally I like to cast about by myself a bit to get grounded coming out of a major relationship but the writing had been on the wall for a time in my LTR and I can only control my side of the equation...so I knew to be open to other men. In fact my ex BF’s best friend thought my ex was “an idiot” and that I should accept dates from others if I met someone appealing. And my ex’s best friend liked me a great deal and thought I was the best woman he’d ever seen with my ex in 25 years...and knew I deeply loved him...but it was not going to work in the end...

And the man I’m getting to know currently is too good to pass up. Obviously it’s new and uncharted but developing in an organic way.

So never worry about what came before. If she likes you well enough her ex simply will not factor into the equation.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is yes. Women can and do get over alpha men. I only date men who exhibit natural leadership and alpha qualities (and always have)...

@Mauser96 is correct. You are asking the wrong question. Your attraction and hers is between you & her. Doesn’t matter who came before you.

I just emerged recently from a 3 LTR with an alpha...guess what. Another alpha took no time getting on my calendar...he was simply direct, no nonsense and unapologetic about wanting to get to know me.

Normally I like to cast about by myself a bit to get grounded coming out of a major relationship but the writing had been on the wall for a time in my LTR and I can only control my side of the equation...so I knew to be open to other men. In fact my ex BF’s best friend thought my ex was “an idiot” and that I should accept dates from others if I met someone appealing. And my ex’s best friend liked me a great deal and thought I was the best woman he’d ever seen with my ex in 25 years...and knew I deeply loved him...but it was not going to work in the end...

And the man I’m getting to know currently is too good to pass up. Obviously it’s new and uncharted but developing in an organic way.

So never worry about what came before. If she likes you well enough her ex simply will not factor into the equation.
And so it boils down to this: does she perceive me as alpha.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more men a woman experience and the more she gets unable to bond and unreasonable in her demands.

If you want a traditional family, make it happen in your late 20s with a girl in her early to mid20s with a low body count and still many overall life experiences to make.

You are not gonna bond with a mid30s average girl not even if you throw warehouse glue on her.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more men a woman experience and the more she gets unable to bond and unreasonable in her demands.

If you want a traditional family, make it happen in your late 20s with a girl in her early to mid20s with a low body count and still many overall life experiences to make.

You are not gonna bond with a mid30s average girl not even if you throw warehouse glue on her.
Lol. And what if you're in your late 30s like me?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Which gets the the question of if alpha can be achieved for a non-natural
All this natural thing is gay af when you over 30s bro

Being alpha is just living the life you want for good or bad, like letting go.. this is not natural this is bad as$

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your incel terminology is so bizarre, it's not really possible to respond to it accurately.

What can be said however is that no, women can never be truly happy with a beta male after dating an alpha.

Furthermore, a woman can never be happy with a beta after choosing an alpha and being turned down.

Basically, every guy after is a busted black and white 4" cathode ray tube tv she pulled out of the dumpster after a few glorious seconds of viewing everything in 5K SuperHD 3-D virtual reality.

Even if it was 10 years ago.

And since the vast majority of people on these forums are not natural alphas - else how would you have found your way here - how do you deal with an alpha widow?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your incel terminology is so bizarre, it's not really possible to respond to it accurately.

What can be said however is that no, women can never be truly happy with a beta male after dating an alpha.

Furthermore, a woman can never be happy with a beta after choosing an alpha and being turned down.

Basically, every guy after is a busted black and white 4" cathode ray tube tv she pulled out of the dumpster after a few glorious seconds of viewing everything in 5K SuperHD 3-D virtual reality.
Your last paragraph is more incel than anything I said.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this natural thing is gay af when you over 30s bro

Being alpha is just living the life you want for good or bad, like letting go.. this is not natural this is bad as$
Totally agree but there's a social situation element to it too. You can be living life on your terms but women's calibration in social situations can still peg you as beta.