Dm her now or later?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said my line,
she said hahah
i didn't really know what to say to hahaha, so I just spattered dumb things ig or smthn.
Sorry to hear that. Next time, try this. You wait 2-3 days. Ideally you call her, 2-3 minutes most but you can text and you simply say it was great meeting you the other day, how is ‘x date’ at ‘x time.?’ Hopefully she says yes obviously and then you can like lightly banter for two more quick minutes at best and say you have to walk in somewhere and gotta go and look forward to it. If she says no you say okay no worries, and just pause silently and let her fill the gap. She will fill the gap I promise you. She is gonna expect you to negotiate against yourself. Let her fill the air with either a different idea or you simply hang up.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TEXTING IN FULL CAPS ALWAYS GETS ATTENTION AND RESPONSES!!!

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a funny comment/question about one of her pics.
He said a bunch of crap that she didn’t bite on. He needs to pull back. Wait at least a couple days. See if she comes back to him.

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Next time, try this. You wait 2-3 days. Ideally you call her, 2-3 minutes most but you can text and you simply say it was great meeting you the other day, how is ‘x date’ at ‘x time.?’ Hopefully she says yes obviously and then you can like lightly banter for two more quick minutes at best and say you have to walk in somewhere and gotta go and look forward to it. If she says no you say okay no worries, and just pause silently and let her fill the gap. She will fill the gap I promise you. She is gonna expect you to negotiate against yourself. Let her fill the air with either a different idea or you simply hang up.
But I didn't have her number.

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "make her fill in the gap" part seems to hit close to home, I was overly excited and really didn't let her say anything.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "make her fill in the gap" part seems to hit close to home, I was overly excited and really didn't let her say anything.
That’s just normal human behavior, notice how you yourself fell into it..,now that you know, it’s something you can learn from and leverage

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
So next time learn from this and get her number.
Yeah, I'll only go for numbers from now on. But can I get her number after a few words? Or do I need to actually get to know her a little? \
Cus with this girl we only spoke for maybe 3 minutes, again she barely spoke.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
If you're lucky you have a 5% chance she might thank you for being her follower.

also dont take advice from these losers.. none of these guys get b.itches. if they did, theyd post proof. Just go back to Valentines Day, none of these guys had ANYHTING going on.. meanwhile, i posted 2 diff b.itches at 2 diff cribs my guyyyyyyy

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're lucky you have a 5% chance she might thank you for being her follower.

also dont take advice from these losers.. none of these guys get b.itches. if they did, theyd post proof. Just go back to Valentines Day, none of these guys had ANYHTING going on.. meanwhile, i posted 2 diff b.itches at 2 diff cribs my guyyyyyyy
Where else should I get my advice? (resources)