Dm her now or later?

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you get her Instagram and not her phone numer? Or better arranged a date right there on the spot?
Didn't think of getting it, pretty short conversation 3-4 mins.
And on a past experience I got a girl's instagram but she didn't give me her number.
It's easier also to progress with instagram:
instagram -> number -> date......

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t ever ask for the Instagram again. Get her phone number. You just told her: “Hi, I want to be orbiter number 5,678!”
not really, if i don't keep on messaging her for more than 2 days without getting a date.

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too late, i said 17, now my second promise to myself was xx:23, imma go for it

Serenity

Reaction score
The entire point of not messaging immediately or very soon after is to not come off as obviously desperate or like there's nothing else going on in your life. Either she's interested or she's not. Messaging immediately or within the first few hours might turn slight interest into disinterest, but no timing will turn disinterest into interest.

With that in mind, messaging in the evening would be rather natural as it's normal to have some spare time then. Some time next day is fine too and a pretty safe bet. Going longer than that is just unnecessary and might even be counter productive.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girls instagram earlier, (11am) and wanna text her in 9 pm (in 2 hours). But I saw this post
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/the-guide-to-the-first-date.31426/
Where it says don't call her immediately, so I was wondering what to do. There's a difference between her number and her instagram I think.

What's your opinion?
my take is that as long as you have other things going on in your life, it doesn’t really matter if you wait or not. Just do it when you have some free time and forget about until you have some free time/about to go to sleep, then check, answer , repeat.

also, I think asking for the ig is not a bad thing specially in the 20s bracket.