Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJs Immediate HELP needed concerning Travel to China with a 16 years old chick

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation is like this:

I am planning to hang out with this girl tmmr to China go to shopping. We live in HK so it's only like 30 min of train ride to get to ther Chinese border.

The problem is that the girl is 16 years old and she doesn't have a Chinese or Hong Kong passport since she is a westerner, which means she needs to apply for a one day vsia to go into Cihna.

The previous times she'd done it she was with her aunts and mom, but this time it will only be us, and im also 16 so im not sure if adult accompany is required for her (a 16 years old) to apply for Chinese visa. I have checked everything on the site but nowhere does it say this, or perhaps i just have poor searching skills..:confused:

thx alot fellow djs

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly does international law have to do with picking up women?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol it is just valid applications minimum age requirement obtainning visa through a foreign passport and lack of adult accompany

anyways i checked with the chinese embassy ya a 16 years old is valid to apply for visa alone WHOHOOOO!! :cheer:

now i gotta check up with the visa customs when they are open at 9 to know what exactly must we do when we get there

thanks anyways

boston

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could just go to Schenzen--my understanding is she can get a visa on arrival there (limited to Schenzen only) witohut having to get one in advance.

Because you're 16 too they won't be worried that you're trying to abduct her or anything. My guess (I've never been in this situation so I'm not 100% sure) is that the worst thing that can happen is she'll be refused entry, in which case you and her simply hop on the train back to Hong Kong.