"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJs! Help!

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
My FR: I saw this HB9 in this club the other night that I wanted to DJ, but a lot of AMOGs were around her and they make me look AFC. But then after 2 minutes I got EC from her, I thought that was a good IOI so I sticked to the 3s rule, I walked up confidently to her, and started with C&F. But she had ASD so I neg hitted her to get her to have LSE. So it all turned out ok. So 10 minutes passed and I was Kinoing her thinkin it would lead to a good ONS, or if better, a FB. I don't want a LTR so thats good. Then I decided to try out what PUAs do so I did NLP for a while. She gave off more IOIs so I thought maybe I should f close instead of # close. It was goin GREAt, no CBs so it won't be like the other C&Bs that I get every friday night. So I took her home and was gonna f close. She had ASD on again and it sucked. She LJBF'd me when I was doin my move cuz she, apparently, had a BF. This is gay, never had this kinda situation happen to me before. Well what can I do?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
OMFG, dude i've never IMHO seen a post on SS or FS with so many friggin abbreviations, you have me ROTFL, can if i was a chick i'd get the DIHL AKA DDB look, if you C&F me during your FR. Was it an FR, LR, or a FU, i can't tell because while i was LMAO in MIA, i saw a MILF and an HB in a popup and i became a total AFC as opposed to when I was a DJ and a PUA
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
hey dork, stop speaking in AFC, LOL, ROFL language and speak english. i bet you hang out on AIM a lot too using your suave skills on fat chicks.
 
Top