Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJs! Help!

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My FR: I saw this HB9 in this club the other night that I wanted to DJ, but a lot of AMOGs were around her and they make me look AFC. But then after 2 minutes I got EC from her, I thought that was a good IOI so I sticked to the 3s rule, I walked up confidently to her, and started with C&F. But she had ASD so I neg hitted her to get her to have LSE. So it all turned out ok. So 10 minutes passed and I was Kinoing her thinkin it would lead to a good ONS, or if better, a FB. I don't want a LTR so thats good. Then I decided to try out what PUAs do so I did NLP for a while. She gave off more IOIs so I thought maybe I should f close instead of # close. It was goin GREAt, no CBs so it won't be like the other C&Bs that I get every friday night. So I took her home and was gonna f close. She had ASD on again and it sucked. She LJBF'd me when I was doin my move cuz she, apparently, had a BF. This is gay, never had this kinda situation happen to me before. Well what can I do?

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG, dude i've never IMHO seen a post on SS or FS with so many friggin abbreviations, you have me ROTFL, can if i was a chick i'd get the DIHL AKA DDB look, if you C&F me during your FR. Was it an FR, LR, or a FU, i can't tell because while i was LMAO in MIA, i saw a MILF and an HB in a popup and i became a total AFC as opposed to when I was a DJ and a PUA

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dork, stop speaking in AFC, LOL, ROFL language and speak english. i bet you hang out on AIM a lot too using your suave skills on fat chicks.