"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJism easier if girl not so hot

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I've found out that if a girl isn't a 9 or 10 it's a lot easier to be a DJ. Like went out with this girl that was kind of a slut a couple years ago I played hard to get very effectively because I didn't really care if I had her or not I was just looking for ass. And I got because I payed little attention to her except in the bedroom. Now if this girl was a 10 there was no way I would of acted like that because I would have been too afraid of losing her or something and acted more AFCish.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
But I would personally rather go for the HB9.5 than the 7. Why sell yourself short with "sluts'?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Don't set your standars low just to be a DJ.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by bud_2005
I've found out that if a girl isn't a 9 or 10 it's a lot easier to be a DJ. Like went out with this girl that was kind of a slut a couple years ago I played hard to get very effectively because I didn't really care if I had her or not I was just looking for ass. And I got because I payed little attention to her except in the bedroom. Now if this girl was a 10 there was no way I would of acted like that because I would have been too afraid of losing her or something and acted more AFCish.
Phooey! A real DJ doesn't become less DJ for better girls - in fact, his attraction gives him the urge to become MORE masculine! Read the link in my sig!
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by AC/DC
But why not? You have to start somewhere...
i agree with AC/DC, do that and then work up, especially if you have no idea what the hell ur doing, ur first kiss from a slut can be alright (but not a proper drugged up one whoos likely to have caught ****)
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You know, it will stupify you in a few months to think that you used to worry about different levels of DJism based on looks.

Looks are genes. This has nothing to do with what the girl has done with her life. Genes will affect how you grow up based on attention you get and everything related to having good genes. Now in the end, a HB1 and a HB9 are both only human. So stop diving humans into categories of difficulty because it's just not true. I will DJ a 10 like I would a 5, it's the same principle just with different breaking points.
 

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I'm wierd. Ithink 9s and 10s are easier.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
But I would personally rather go for the HB9.5 than the 7. Why sell yourself short with "sluts'?

Hmmm...only because their not 10's doesen't mean they're sluts.

I don't know if thats what you ment by your statement I could be wrong.

I've known of a lot of hot girls (9's, exc.) to sleep around.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
lik is spot on. good looks are genetic, so they don't deserve any special treatment. it's those attention wh0res who think they're all that, just because they're hot and guys follow them around with their tongues on the ground, but who have nothing else going for them.

the way you should be seeing it is as follows:

clap, clap, clap on your looks, but what else have you got to offer me?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by gav
clap, clap, clap on your looks, but what else have you got to offer me?
Can this be my new signature?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I agree with ac/dc, who cares if she's not drop dead gorgeous to start? You don't play in the NHL when you start playing hockey. Do what you can...

Anyone heard that, or is everyone preaching, do everything to some insanely high standard to start or else your not a don juan :rolleyes:
 
Top