"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

DJing in a Small Town. Any help?

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Being on holidays I'm stuck in a small town of 26,000 people. I want to keep going with the DJ stuff but resources and opportunities run very low.

Theres not many new babes and the "village idiots" here pretend they own the new girls which is annoying sometimes and a thorn on the side. Coming from a bigger town cos of uni i think my personality and confidence have been split by coming to the birthplace of my AFCness. By the way I have very little problems in uni with girls. Its just Ive noticed I have no success in my hometown and would like to improve.

I need help here and seriously wanna do something better apart from hanging out wit alcoholic friends who have nuttin better to do.

Does anyone have a special strategy they follow?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Happy Hunting Grounds
26,000? The ratio of blokes to birds must ensure a healthy dj lifestyle....u cant possibly know all the eligible females in your immediate genepool, surely?
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
You have 26,000 people around you? Man, i have 500! :D

Just relax!
Just join jour alcoholic friends. You ain't nothing holier or better then them and you can choose not to drink if you don't want to.
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Went out last nite. Made out with 3 chicks so it aint as bad as i initially thought. I think it is just another belief that I cant get chicks in my hometown.

Now I just want a chick who I can date and have a fun time with to relieve boredom in this god forsaken town.

By the way I live in a mining town full of rednecks and wannabe badasses. Half of the guys here shave their heads to either 1. look tough or 2. too lazy to style hair or at least clean it.

I had fun...but i wanna do something fun rather than random sh*t. I will do some approaches when holidays are over.

I'll keep you guys updated.
 
Top