Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJing in a Small Town. Any help?

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being on holidays I'm stuck in a small town of 26,000 people. I want to keep going with the DJ stuff but resources and opportunities run very low.

Theres not many new babes and the "village idiots" here pretend they own the new girls which is annoying sometimes and a thorn on the side. Coming from a bigger town cos of uni i think my personality and confidence have been split by coming to the birthplace of my AFCness. By the way I have very little problems in uni with girls. Its just Ive noticed I have no success in my hometown and would like to improve.

I need help here and seriously wanna do something better apart from hanging out wit alcoholic friends who have nuttin better to do.

Does anyone have a special strategy they follow?

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
26,000? The ratio of blokes to birds must ensure a healthy dj lifestyle....u cant possibly know all the eligible females in your immediate genepool, surely?

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 26,000 people around you? Man, i have 500! :D

Just relax!
Just join jour alcoholic friends. You ain't nothing holier or better then them and you can choose not to drink if you don't want to.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last nite. Made out with 3 chicks so it aint as bad as i initially thought. I think it is just another belief that I cant get chicks in my hometown.

Now I just want a chick who I can date and have a fun time with to relieve boredom in this god forsaken town.

By the way I live in a mining town full of rednecks and wannabe badasses. Half of the guys here shave their heads to either 1. look tough or 2. too lazy to style hair or at least clean it.

I had fun...but i wanna do something fun rather than random sh*t. I will do some approaches when holidays are over.

I'll keep you guys updated.