"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ'ing and Dating?

K

kmurph885

Guest
Yo - I have used some of the stuff on your website, just to brush up on the skills I have, and want to start by saying thanks for everyones input and ideas. I have a question, there is a girl whom I met and we both have hung out a bunch. She wants to date me, and I her. But the problem is, how am I supposed to keep refining my DJ'ing skills, while having a girlfriend. I dont want to mess around with other girls while dating this one, but want to keep refining and perfecting my skills. There is only one thing holding me back from dating this girl, and that's it. Does anyone have any ideas or personal experience on the subject of dating and still DJ'ing. Thanks

-Nick Graf
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

K

kmurph885

Guest
yea? Do you mean like try new techniques and see how well it suits her, and then assume it's a universal technique.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
on her, your friends, her friends, everyone
integrate being a DJ into your life, make it just simply apart of you

now if only i could follow this advice i'd be set :D
 
Top