Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dj_china's FR

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow I just need to look at my last post and realize it's been 16 days since I have added a plate. I really need to step up my game. just to update, more for myself to keep track of the girls in my life thus far, and hopefully motivate me to find more:

HB8.5usc
main plate, see her maybe every other day. still no f-close, since apparently she's a virgin and I kindof feel bad. but she always talks about how bad she wants me so I'm pretty sure its going to happen in the future. I can wait. also she's starting to say things like "I love you." need to curb this

HB8hk
haven't even kissed her since our initial hookup, but I'm pretty sure her IL is high. we had two dates since then and she's not really touchy. but verbally her IL is definitely high.

HB9cd
chick from last summer. she's being really cold, probably has a new guy in her life. either that, or she's getting revenge on me because I ignored her for a week while I was with HB8.5usc. I've always thought that you can't ignore a girl too much -- if you ignore a girl when her IL is high, you could always go back and she'll take you. but I guess that's wrong. sucks that she's the hottest one of my plates too. this should motivate me to go out and find new plates

HB6canada
very obvious she wants to hook up but I want to friendzone her because she has hotter friends

HB7.5secretary
is a secretary at where I work and really cute, IL seems really high but she seems prudish and not very interesting. I judge her IL to be high because she always brings [only me] food and asks me TONS of questions. sounds like she's interviewing me... not sure if this can go anywhere because she probably wouldn't want anything except an exclusive relationship...

aaand now I can see that I'm actually only hooking up with one girl since the rest of my plates suck/dropped and I'm a loser and need to get out and find more girls.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I hate the girls that try to grill you.. blah blah its an interrogation almost and now I know how girls feel like when afcs ask 17000 questions on a date. Damn!
Anyways there are lots of prudes here but I guess the key to getting them is to just expect it to take a bit longer and still try to spit some good game. One of my plates took over a month but once I got her in bed she was really into it.

Right now I next any girl who seems afraid of kino or talks about waiting till marriage. Those are total wastes of time..

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can't believe it's been almost a month since I last updated...shows how sad my life has been these past weeks.

I literally have made 0 cold approaches and have been meeting new girls only through social circle. It's also hard to escalate with these girls because so much of the time HB8.5usc is with me and is a huge ****block.

also there is nothing really meaningful to report right now since there really hasn't been any impressive game being played, but I want to update this thread just for myself as a record-keeping and also hopefully as a motivator to remind myself that I have this thread and need to keep it fresh.

updates on old girls:
HB8.5usc
f-closed on Saturday, she's saying "I love you" and gets upset when I don't say it back...not good. she knows we are not exclusive though so I don't feel bad

HB8hk
saw me hooking up with HB8.5usc when we ended up at the same club but played it off cool. I know she got jealous though because our mutual friend asked me about it. haven't hooked up since...

HB9cd
still haven't seen her although she emailed me saying she wanted to see me again? wtf why didn't she just call me. I think she might just be an AW and playing me right now, so not really caring that much.

HB6canada
confessed to me that she likes me, I gave her the LJBF speech. she's a good friend now, yay

HB7.5secretary
super ditzy. and bad personality. went to dinner with her the other day and she would often just not respond to what I say. for example:
dc: *tells story*
hb: *silence*
It's not like she's antisocial so she's silent...nor is it like she didn't hear the story...she's just a huge b!tch. she was bragging to me about how this dude was going to take her on vacation to an exotic island using money he won betting on the world cup. rofl. at least I'm not a secretary. the only question she asked me the entire date was if I had a gf. I said no and asked if she had a bf. she's like no, and looks at me expectantly. I make fun of her for not having a bf. she gets upset and ignores my comment and starts making phone calls. wtf biiiitch. I'm sorry if I bored you, HB7.5, but you bored me too. worst. conversationalist. ever. it just so HAPPENED that we ended up at the same club that night. when we saw each other we gave each other a friendly hug and she grabbed my hand and tried to bring me somewhere. I pulled my hand away because I was so disgusted with her behavior.

on to the FRs

Thursday
went to dinner with HB8 who I friendzoned but she likes me. my buddy from another school joins us after dinner and we head over to a low key bar. buddy meets a chick from his school, an HB6 outside the bar and the 4 of us head in. because my buddy and I frequent this bar every week, we literally know 70%+ of the patrons at this bar -- all other college students. huge social proof whenever we introduce new people to our group. my friend and I kindof ditch the ladies as we socialize with our other friends, and the girls make quick friends. after a bit they decide they want to bounce to another club so we say our goodbyes. Hb8.5usc is also there and she throws a rant about how I shouldn't be flirting with other girls (specifically pointing out HB8). I guess thats what I get for having only one plate for a month. but I made it clear that we weren't exclusive, so I don't feel guilty. plus I'm not interested in HB8 for some reason... she's just one of those girls who are hot but don't interest me.

HB8w, who I met through my friend is also there, as well as HB8m. I chill with them (and others) for the rest of the night before heading home. I really like HB8m's personality, really cute but I think I teased her too hard in the beginning and we have very little rapport.

Friday
went out with a bunch of my friends, ran into a huge group of other friends (from Thursday's bar) at a club. yay merging social groups = huge social proof. I'm hooking up with HB6 from yesterday within a few minutes, but it doesn't really mean anything since it's only on the dancefloor and girls are slvts on the dancefloor.

After a bit I'm getting bored because
a) she's only HB6
b) it's really hot and I kindof want to take a break
so I suggest we take a bathroom break lol...and we go our separate ways. she points to the place where she expects to meet up later. I finish my business and head back to the dance floor and see HB8w. we begin hooking up and I never see HB6 anymore. I feel a little bit bad for her but I also feel too much of a baller to care because this is the first time I've ever hooked up with two girls in one night. actually that's probably one of the reasons I'm even writing this in my FR, since dance floor hookups don't really count as anything. its too loud to speak, too dark to see...it's pretty much just being in the right place at the right time. so I was kindof in the right place at the right time twice in one night. good for my ego :)

long story short, HB8 ends up at my place and LMR's me after I get her shirt off. this was the first time I got LMR'd and even though I know "what the book says to do" I feel a little out of place doing it. what, suddenly sit up and start checking my email? so I just back off a little, then start kissing her again, and eventually get her completely naked, but she's kindof like a limp fish and isn't really making any effort to pleasure me so I'm just like **** it, finger her, and go to sleep.

HB8.5usc comes over the next night and gets jealous because she thinks I hooked up with another girl (HB7.5y, because she was in my suite until 3am. we didn't hook up. but I felt bad telling her about the two from Friday)

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post.. got a girl at my pad right now (shes drying her hair after a shower).. seems like we've both solved the prude dyke problem we were facing a while back. Keep up the macking...

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow can't believe it's been 2 months since my last update

and ... still no new plates. HB8.5usc is getting really clingy. she says she literally thinks about me all day, and always wants to text/call me, but she restrains herself because she knows I would get annoyed. I am.
I wonder if I'm man enough to cut off contact with a girl who was hot enough to win a bikini modeling contest, just because she's clingy...

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just wanted to write a little tally for years past -- I think this is something I will keep on my FR every year, so I will start it now

1 f-close (gf)

3 k-close
2 f-close (x1 mltr)

5 k-close
2 f-close (x2 mltr)

2011 goals
establish x3 [more] mltrs
cure pme
$20k profit in poker

ne0phyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
dj_china, great FR and kudos on the self-improvement over the years. I got a few questions for you.

can you be more specific on how you kino'd these girls? that's an area that I've never been good at.

I'm around a lot of conservative asian girls too. after you got the numbers, how did decide whether to invite them to hang out with you and some friends or doing one-on-one stuff immediately?

I'm really curious about this because some girls I know won't even do a coffee/ice cream alone, but would be fine with going to a bar as long as its a group thing (low interest maybe?). and finally, for those conservatives/prudes, did you try to k-close on the first hangout, or did you play it slow?

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ne0phyte said:
dj_china, great FR and kudos on the self-improvement over the years. I got a few questions for you.

can you be more specific on how you kino'd these girls? that's an area that I've never been good at.

I'm around a lot of conservative asian girls too. after you got the numbers, how did decide whether to invite them to hang out with you and some friends or doing one-on-one stuff immediately?

I'm really curious about this because some girls I know won't even do a coffee/ice cream alone, but would be fine with going to a bar as long as its a group thing (low interest maybe?). and finally, for those conservatives/prudes, did you try to k-close on the first hangout, or did you play it slow?
I need to work on my kino too
but thus far pretty much the only things I've used is:
- grab her hand and inspect the palm, and say "interesting" then when she asks you whats so interesting, make up a bull**** cold read
- touch her back when you move her through the door or need to guide her somewhere
- touch her when you tease her --> I probably use this one the most because almost every other line that comes out of my mouth is making fun of a girl. I think sometimes I overdo it though so I need to tone this down

If you number close a girl in a club, the easiest thing to do is invite them out with you when you're going clubbing. it's not threatening, and usually you'll have large social proof since you got your own group of friends. of course, depending on how much rapport you've built up when you number closed her, you can judge whether she would be up for a 1 on 1 date. usually I think if a girl isn't up for a one on one date after at least 10 minutes of solid conversation she probably just isn't interested in you. you can improve your success rate by foreshadowing the date though -- for example
"have you been to that new cold stones at xxx?"
"no, i didn't know they had one!"
"oh we should go! i usually dont like ice cream but they have this amazing cheese cake flavor that is to die for"
so its easier for her to go to cold stone with you now

as for kissing... sorry I don't really have a good answer for you here either -- you just gotta judge whether she is up for it.
HB8hk actually rejected me the first time I tried to put my arm around her on our first date, but I eventually closed her
The other ones were pretty much done after the first date. Just don't make it awkward by jumping too fast. Like I didn't go for the k-close after HB8hk didn't even let me put my arm around her. But I just pretended like nothing happened and brought her to get food after the movie, kept teasing (not so much kino-ing, although if I was a better man I would've) and then we kissed on the second date

hope that helps

ne0phyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
that does help -

i'm kinda doing the same things you are with kino. just trying to figure a style of "escalating kino" without it seems weird/awkward to me or the girl.

and thanks for clearing up the whole group hangout vs one-on-one thing. i usually just go for one-on-one things since it helps me weed out the low interest, and i generally want to keep the girls i date away from my friends when my friends and i hang out. (ie you have to show me you're worth meeting my friends). But the clubbing thing makes total sense. it's very casual and you get her alone very easily in a club.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
club game
so last week while clubbing I reached an epiphany (not really) about how to pick up girls in a loud thumping clubbing environment. maybe you guys already know this, but I'm writing this down for myself so I can internalize it.

the problem with dancefloor game is that no matter how good of a dancer you are, it's just hard for a single male or a group of males to break into a circle of females. the success rate is never going to top maybe 70% for even the most skilled dancefloor seduction artists. of course this isn't necessarily a problem because rejections don't hurt that much on the dance floor and there are lots of options. but for the sake of improving our game, we want to improve our success rate, because that means we can get more selective. how do we do this?

the easy solution is to not approach girls on the dancefloor. spend most of your time at the bar where its easy to make rejection-proof openers with girls (rejection-proof because it doesn't even need to be sexual). something as easy as "hi whats your name" works and after a short 30 seconds or 5 minutes, whatever, you've already built enough rapport and you can eject.

because of the sexual nature of the club, the interaction can be sexualized at a later stage simply by seeing the set on the dancefloor, where it is easy to open because of the previously built rapport.

I learned this while clubbing in New York last week. my wing and I were rejected by numerous sets on the dancefloor (also probably cuz my dancefloor game sucks). and we decided to take a break by chilling at the bar. there I open a 3 set and build some rapport, but due to my off day my game just isn't very tight. nevertheless, at least HB6korea knows who I am now.

my wing and I make another round and get rejected a couple more times, and then decide to go chill on the balcony overlooking the dancefloor. lo and behold I see HB6korea there too, alone. at that point it's easy to open her and move her onto the dancefloor. things immediately get sexual and the kiss is easy.

of course it was lucky to run into this same girl twice in such a large and crowded club, but I think that if I were to run club game solely by opening sets at the bar, the chance of a second encounter near the dancefloor leads to easy opportunities for quick sexual escalation.

Hopefully this helps some people, and gets me some more interesting frs to post

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7brown
I was at a party hosted by an intercollegiate asian organization at a local club where I met a cute asian girl with D cups. unfortuantely her face is only like a 6 but averaged with a smokin body I'll give her a 7. I haven't posted in a while so this is going to be a longer FR. if its tl;dr then just skip to the end :)

the seduction began while I was dancing with my friend group in the club. I randomly happened to turn around, and my eyes lock briefly with HB7brown. 3 second rule. I bump her with my butt, she bumps me back. its on.

dc: hey what's your name?
hb: ???? (can't hear, its too loud)
dc: *pretends to hear* oh I'm dj_china. where are you from?
hb: ???? (still too loud...)
dc: cool
my dancefloor banter sucks, any tips on how to converse better here would be appreciated :)

anyways, we grind for maybe 2 songs.

hb: it's hot *fans herself*
dc: *fans her jokingly* yea. lets go chill upstairs for a bit to cool off

I grab her hand and lead her to a lounge area where it's nice and quiet. we just banter for a bit and build rapport. I got to try out this cute routine:

dc: hold out your hand
dc: ok, this is a river *draws a line on her palm*
dc: and this is a bunny rabbit *draws a circle next to the line*
dc: the bunny rabbit wants to get across the river. he can jump across, swim across, or hop al the way around it. what does he do?
hb: I can't swim!
dc: ok well I guess you're not swimming then.
hb: um...jumps across?
dc: nope. try again
hb: hops all the way around it!
dc: nope. try again
hb: I dont know....how??
dc: I dunno, I just wanted to hold your hand :p
hb: hahaha

I think this might actually work better as something used earlier in the sexual escalation ladder, because at that point kino was already pretty intense, so it was more like a cute piece. but I think this might work really well as a way to open up kino in the beginning of the interaction.

after maybe 30 minutes her IL is pretty high so I go for the Mystery kiss gambit

dc: do you want to kiss me?
hb: haha ummm I don't know...
dc: let's find out! *moves in 90%*
hb: *turns away and giggles*
dc: *cuts thread and moves on*
but her IL is on and I felt confident that the kiss was coming so I plowed on.

earlier in the night I had foreshadowed that there was an incredible late night pizza place that was a local staple. so it was easy to bounce her to that location, where we enjoyed a quick bite.

as we leave the restaurant and walk past my place,
dc: omg I have to show you this hilarious youtube video real quick, it's soo funny. but you can only stay for a few minutes because I need to be up early tomorrow. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feD7tzM4vBY&feature=related if you guys are interested)
hb: yea, ok

in my room, she sits on my lap in front of my computer and we watch the clip. afterwards she kindof looks at me, and I look at her. and FINALLY we kiss (this is probably 1.5 hours since we met). maybe it was the built up sexual tension from the night but it escalated quickly into an f-close. my first first-night lay :)

also I don't know where D cups have been all my life. looks-wise they're only slightly better than B cups. but physically-wise (touch, during sex, etc) they're just soo much better. I think my eyes have finally been opened slash I feel bad for small chested females because I don't think I can appreciate B's anymore...lol

just a brief update on 2011 numbers:
5 k-closes
1 f-close

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tl;dr ... I fvcked a porn star

wow I am getting really bad at updating this thing. I want to try to make a move back to the basics and start updating about my more mundane interactions, rather than just my successes. but for today, lay report:D

LR:
Soo I was just gambling in Vegas for the month when one of my fraternity brothers tells me he will be in LA for the weekend, before heading to Korea for the summer. I know one of my other fraternity bros is already there, working at Barcap. So I decide to take the trip over and engage in some rage-dog shenanigans to take my life off the grind of live poker.

When we get to the club we find that cover is super expensive, so there is some reluctance to pay. I try to persuade them to stop standing around like chodes as all the hot girls stream by us and watch us stand outside. I notice a group of 3 hot girls standing around also, so I ask them what other options there are around here. They tell me there are none (ie also have expensive cover). So I make a snap decision and drag my group of 3 dudes and 1 chick inside.

As soon as we enter, I notice the 3 girls I had just chatted with also came in. Game on ladies. But first, WE MUST REDEEM OUR 2 FREE DRINK TICKETS. We hit the bar ...and realize the club is pretty much empty. Well, at least we now have alcohol.

We chode around for a bit and I try to amp up the vibe but nobody is really biting so we wander around. It's actually pretty big.

Around 1am the club begins to get more packed, and I am beginning to get more drunk. I lose track of one of my bros who has been hooking up with the 1 chick who came with us; and they soon head back to their room. So its Barcap bro and me now. Somehow I run into the hot girls from earlier, and right then PARTY ROCK ANTHEM comes on. I decide it's time to show off my dance skills (haha, right). So I attempt to teach them how to shuffle. I am saved from my epic failure by my bro who has been looking for me. I decide it is a good time for him to wing me and introduce him to the other two girls. He is happy to be in a set and I drag away my prize girl to the dance floor.

We are making out within a minute, but all of a sudden she really needs to pee and excuses herself. Before leaving she repeatedly tells me to "stay here! don't move, I'll be back!" I stand there for about 5 seconds after she leaves before deciding that I don't want to chode around by myself, and I head to the bar.

There I meet a girl who asks me to buy her a drink. I tell her that's not fair, how about we play rock paper scissor and loser buys the other person a shot. She agrees, and she loses. So she buys herself and me a tequila shot (so creative, girls...). She likes this game so she wants to play again. This time I lose. And before I can order a drink she orders THREE tequila shots. wtf?? and she gives one of them to her friend. hahaha I guess I still got owned

butttt, that was kindof uncalled for and rude, so I don't like this girl anymore. I turn around and bump into this really cute girl and a *****y looking mother hen. Right around the same time, my wing finds me. Perfect.

I open the set and it hooks because I'm godly when I'm drunk. My wing plays his part, and I make friends with the mother hen. I then ask her if its ok to borrow her friend to dance because "I really like this song!" It was probably Pitbull Give Me Everything (Tonight) because that's my new favorite song.

Anyways we are making out within a few minutes, and she's really into it - I decide to pull her outside so we can talk and build some more rapport. Hopefully go for a number close or something so I can set up a Day 2 later. Since I'm staying at my friend's hotel tonight, there would be no logistics for a lay. But as I'm pulling her outside she seems resistant to the idea. Oh well, I just pull her to a quiet(er) place in the bar.

She doesn't know her phone number because she just got a new one, and she says she doesn't use email...so I end up giving her both my own phone number and my email address, and kiss her goodbye, getting one last make-out with those juicy lips of hers, never expecting to see her again.........

BUT TWO DAYS LATER I'm back in Vegas...and I get an email.

And because my email game is tight as fvck, she comes to visit me. I discover her fantastic set of G cups.

and ok fine, I lied...she wasn't a porn star. but she claims that she has been recruited for porn because of her body figure. I think she has basically the same measurements as Sora Aoi <--NSFW
HB9-gcups is of course, all natural :D

2011:
2 f-closes

Now that I'm working at my first job, I barely have any time to go out. My cold approaching has gone to almost non-existent, and I haven't even gotten so much as a number from a girl (with sexual intent) since this last one, which occurred in June. I will attempt to rectify this.