Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dj_china's FR

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
went out for Halloween -- update

went out with a large group of mostly males -- only 3 girls in our group. HB8chinese (from China), HB7friend, HB6.5friend. HB7 and HB6.5 were my friends for 2 years, for some reason we just never really had any romantic interest in each other, ever. we party a lot together, and we will wing for each other a lot, but thats it

I've gone out with HB8chinese once before, and we got pretty freaky. so it wasn't hard to start that again yesterday. we also met some new chicks, HB6-8, and I pretty much danced with all of them really easily, I guess because of my social proof from having HB8 all over me. the problem is, I still have fear #1 from my first post and I just really can't hook up in front of my friends... I think I probably lost 2 opportunities last night because of that.

some interesting things came out of last night
1) HB6.5 and HB7 both tried to dance with me -- this has NEVER happened before. I don't think they have any interest in hooking up with me, nor did I have any interest in them, but I think that just being the alpha of the group who danced with every girl in the group made them want to "try me out." social proof in play here, even though they knew me for 2 years and I was always that AFC

2) HB8, HB6.5 and the most AFC guy in our group comes up to me and accuses me of being a player (jokingly, of course). my response:

me (talking only to HB8): I couldn't keep them off me -- I only wanted to dance with you

she seemed to really like this -- I took the gamble of an AFC line because I think chicks dig that more in China even when they are hot.

from then on, every time she danced with another guy, she was always looking at me. I was so sure I could pull her away from them at any time haha but I didn't want to be a d!ck.

==============================================================
part two of FR - I ditched my friends

so now I could be free to hook up
but I still fail... and this really kills me

I was dancing with HB8.5, some random chick, and we escalate pretty quickly. she turns her neck to me and I kiss it, then she turns the other side to me and I bite/suck it a little. she does the same to me, viciously lol

I spin her off me and start dancing with another girl......thinking I was doing a takeaway slash playing hard to get

and bam 5 minutes later she making out with some other dude

fvck me in the @ss

did I play this wrong? once you get the solid IOIs do you go for the kill immediately? or do you toy with her more?

==============================================================
part 3 of FR - HB8chinese goes home

this is her second time at a club ever, and seh gets tired and leaves with some of the more AFC of our group

the rest of us bounce to another club. there are lots of HB7-8 here, and I tried dancing with all of them. they all obliged for about one song before moving away...

does this mean i just suck at dancing and couldn't keep them interested? or do some girls just oblige you for one song out of politeness regardless of your dancing ability? and how can i change this?

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
went out last night, fun but no k-close+

there were maybe 20 people total, about 10 of them were my friends and about 10 were my friend's friends friend = HB8friend)
we booked a room at a club -- it was fun

here are the chicks that matter:

my friends:
HB7.5prude - chick I met in class, and brought her along -- this is her first time clubbing
HB7prude - same deal as above

HB8friend's friends
HB8friend - my friend is an HB8 herself, has bf
HB8.5korean - my friend's friend, has bf
HB8shiny - she's wearing a shiny shirt
HB7.5film - goes to film school

basically the night begins with icebreakers, some games, chilling in the VIP room. after maybe an hour people start going out to dance in groups. its pretty reserved at first. we are also the first people on the dance floor, so its basically us 10-15 people dancing.

over the course of the night the following events happen:

- I grind with both HB7.5rude and HB7prude. HB7prude says "oh my!" when we start, but she reciprocates. lmao. no k-close here because if I do I'm pretty sure they will consider me their bf. I don't want that to happen
- I grind with HB8friend really heavily. this was probably the hottest part of the night, but I fail to close...see report here my feeling is that she really enjoyed the dancing, but when she sensed a kiss coming in she didn't want that. either because of her bf, or because she just wasn't that into me...
- I grind with HB8shiny for all of 10 seconds, and she seems to not be interested in me. wtf? I saw her dancing with a lot of other guys, and I'm pretty sure my social proof was the highest of the dudes there since I danced with so many chicks that night...
- so afterwards I go grind with maybe 5 other girls, from HB6-HB7.5 range, but these weren't my target girls that night
- I dance with 2 girls at once. HB8shiny laughs and gives me puppy dog face. and still refuses to dance with me...
- I flirt a lot with HB8.5korean throughout the night, we walk around the dance floor a lot in order to find people at the end of the night, holding hands. but we never danced. and i failed to number close. epic fail.

======================================================================================

also some tidbits (all in Chinese) -- some are good IMHO, and some of them could have gone differently. advice on this?

HB7.5film: how tall are you?
me: maybe a little over 1.8meter. how about you?
HB: guess
me: 1.9 meters (joking)
HB: WHAT. how can i be that tall
me: okay 1.2 meters (also joking)
HB: WHAT. how can i be that short
me: okay...tell me
HB: 1.5meters
me: I don't believe you! stand up and prove it
HB: *stands up*
me: HAha so awkward you just randomly stood up when everyone else is sitting!! (-- ok trust me it doesn't sound that dumb in Chinese)
HB: you tricked me!! >.<

HB8friend (she was the "host" for this party, so everyone gave her money and she went to buy drinks)
me: we should get champagne
HB8friend: ok let me see
HB8 friend: *comes back with vodka*
HB: here's your drink!
me: thats not champagne...
HB: *pours me a huge cup of vodka*
me: ... are you trying to get me drunk?
HB: you said you wanted alcohol!
me: ok, you're drinking with me then
HB: *pours herself a mixed drink*
me: don't get any ideas after getting me drunk!!

HB8friend and I later end up on the dance floor together, alone, somehow
we grind a lot
then when she spots the rest of our group she pushes me away and points to them, as if she doesn't want to get caught
I drag her deeper into the crowd and we start grinding again.
but as I stated above, I fail to close

HB8.5korean: *flirty convo* (sorry, forgot the content of this...lol)
me: *flirty convo*
HB: *says something mean*
me: wow. I'm speechless. I'm not talking to you anymore
HB: okay fine (wtf? not supposed to happen...)
we of course start flirting again later, so maybe the takeaway was a good thing?

# closed HB7.5film, who texted me a LOT today
failed everywhere else. I gotta work on my closes, because I'm sure I could have gotten #closes from every HB there.
to get the k-close I will need a lot more dance floor game and kino escalation tactics in my game

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7.5/6.5
so I met HB7.5 the other day and we went out on our second date to the movies. we were late so we kindof ran there, and it was easy to grab her hand in this process. during the movies we flirted a lot, and she kept feeding me popcorn. so I started feeding her the same popcorn back to her with my mouth. she rejected me a few times but finally relented and we kiss closed.

today was my third date with this girl, and honestly, I wasn't interested at all. she was obviously into me, but it seems like since she never let me chase, I just didn't feel anything anymore. I didn't even kiss her today, although I'm sure that if I went for it I would've gotten it. she has gone down to a HB6.5 in my mind for some reason...

HB8laundry
I went out with HB8laundry on a second date a few days ago as well. she, on the other hand, seemed to get a lot more attractive to me merely because she didn't flirt back as much as she did before... I kino'd her a lot, and she kept saying "why do you keep touching me" (in a flirty chinese way -- it doesn't sound that bad in chinese). the only reciprical kino though was her pinching me a lot... dunno if thats good or bad

anyways, I guess the lesson to be learned from these is the importance of push/pull. HB7.5/6.5 lost my interest because she didn't do this. HB8 gained my interest because she did this very well. so as males we need to utilize this strategy as well.

HB8 and I had a short flirty conversation by text the night after the date, but I guess I will ignore her for the next week or so and see what happens...

random
I got a bunch of numbers from various chicks but they're too many to list and not especially interesting. it's too easy to number close girls in china... none of them have b!tch shields so just some simple conversations and then "how can we continue this?" and they give you their number

also, I've found that very rarely will a girl ever approach me about dates or meeting up, but they almost always accept my invitation to go out, and have never flaked on me. is this good or bad? what aspects of my game result in this low pro-activeness but no flakiness?

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update
another kiss close!

HB8rich
I met her randomly outside of class, and invited her to an amusement park with a bunch of my friends. it was fun, and we flirted a lot. she's older than me by 3 years, and she specifically told me she wasn't into younger guys. and that she isn't a cougar. haha
but her actions were saying otherwise so I didn't believe it...

today was our first date alone, we went to dinner + movies. there was lots of kino during movie, but no kiss close. at the end of our date we kissed before parting ways. I'm looking forward to our next date. and she's fvcking loaded. her parents have given her 100,000rmb gift cards on 3 separate occasions (for special landmarks in her life).

Last edited:

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB8rich
k-closed
now the challenge is to see if I can escalate this to an f-close

Clubbing last night
this is the first time I got AMOGed

I was talking to HB8.5 at our table, and she was definitely into me. I feel like I played solid game for the most part, but it all fell apart when the AMOG showed up. we had solid rapport, and I learned to play the push/pull game using buying temperature spikes as Tyler Durden explained, and I find that this really works in creating attraction.

I also tried the "punishment" by turning away to talk to someone else every time she talked to someone else. It worked the first few times but the problem was...the person sitting on my other side was a dude. so it wasn't nearly as effective as it could have been.

But the then AMOG showed up. I've never dealt with this before and I totally f'ed it up. I just punished her by going to talk to another chick, but she didn't follow. I could see that she wanted to, because she kept looking at me. but the AMOG just wouldn't let her leave. later in the night I saw them on the dance floor and he basically forced her to kiss him. she kept turning her head away, then he grabbed her head and went in. then she pushed him away and left the club. fail

the problem with me was I couldn't re-engage her after the AMOG showed up. any tips? like what is a good line to use to re-open this chick?

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB8laundry

went on a movie date with her last night, despite having a ton of work to do.
there was lots of kino during the movie, and afterwards I was like I need to go back and do work, but she didn't want me to leave

so we went to a coffeeshop and chilled for about an hour, then I was like I gotta go do work. and she was like "nooo stay for another hour"
so I'm like "fine, but I'm thinking about work now" and I just ignore her for a bit

finally we leave and we kiss, but she says she wants to just be friends because she's afraid of being hurt (and I'm leaving soon)

today she texts me hinting that she loves me...
fvck china man

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Never ask a Chinese woman her age.

2) 99/100 chinese women are seeing someone else, don't worry about it, just have fun.

3) Sichuan women are smokin hot.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7ir
met her and kissed her two days later in the movie theatre
my kiss close rate at the movies is 5 for 5 in China. I guess any girl agreeing to see a movie with you 1 on 1 in China means she is interested?

however with some chinese girls it impossible to escalate beyond that unless you are dating... (not always the case, but with this one yes). also I think I was her first kiss

I'm getting lazy with these field reports I know...but there really wasn't any hugely noteworthy intellectual game being played here. and I guess I'm just updating for myself at this point.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some more updates:

2 more kiss closes, but both were on the dance floor (my first 2 dance floor hookups btw!) it's a lot easier than I thought. and I also feel that my dancefloor game has improved tremendously -- I feel confident that I can get these DFMO's every time I go on the dance floor now.

but theres also no noteworthy intellectual game being played here, and I feel that I've really dropped off the radar here. my intellectual game just sucks now. I always end up being a chit chat master and getting nowhere with HBs. This is what I need to work on improving

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW its been a while. haven't really focused on game that much while in school -- been playing way too much poker for that, haha.

so the chicks in my life right now:
HB6
this was back in April. hooked up on the dance floor, it was really hot, we were practically having sex except that our clothes were on. unfortunately she was only HB6 =/ my game is deteriorating. interesting the way it happened though:
it was a formal dance, and I was set up blindly with my date HB7, but she told me she had to leave the formal at midnight. unfortunately, the open bar would end at midnight. so I opted to maximize my time at the open bar, and completely ditched my date. oops. she comes to me 15 minutes before the open bar closes and says she wants to leave. I tell her I'll walk her home after open bar closes, and she agrees. so I walk her home and sprint back to the formal, and literally on my way in, I spot HB6 and we start dancing. I kindof feel like one part ass for ditching my date, one part pimp for hooking up with a chick that wasn't my date, and one part loser for hooking up with a chick who wasn't as hot as my date and not even hooking up with my date. sigh.

HB8laundry
I call her because I'm back in China, and she seems more into me now than before. we had tons of kino last year, but never got to the kiss close. unfortunately she is in another city so I'm not getting any for a while, but her IOI's are through the roof (she basically implied she wanted to be my gf, and I told her no). so next time we meet, kiss close is certain, but I'm not sure if she would go for the f-close, since she's kindof conservative

HB9cd
called her when I'm back in China, but haven't met her yet. will see her today hopefully. unfortunately we have no space to hook up since I'm living with my mom now, so we'll see where this goes. she's basically a MLTR just like last year, so nothing new here

HB8salsa
friend from last year, possible interest level high but nothing happened. she took me salsa dancing today and HOLY **** there are a ton of hot girls there. so I'm determined to friendzone HB8salsa somehow so she can't ****block me from the massive pool of hot girls that go to salsa clubs. plus she can be amazing social proof. how can I intentionally get myself friendzoned? haha

back in China general game update
I NEED TO ****ING STEP IT UP
I've become super AFC after being away from the game and lost so many approach opportunities. and the worst feeling in the world is not approaching. I almost wish I did all of the ones I missed, and gotten rejected all those times. once again, my sticking points are the following, and I really need to fix these:
A) afraid to approach in crowded places. for example, on a subway full of other people, I'm afraid to go up to a girl and start a conversation
B) I let it get to my head. I keep waiting for the perfect moment, and then I always ***** out at the end. either its night time and I'll convince myself she'll think I'm a creeper. or I tell myself she's only a HB7 and it's not worth approaching her. and then I start thinking about how she could be screaming in ecstasy in my bed a week later, if only I had the balls to approach. this is really killing me
C) hold more interesting conversation. my conversation is getting super mundane after coming back from school, where everyone holds mundane, uninteresting conversation

field reports so far
went clubbing three times
1) danced with some hot girls, no close
2) kissed a HB8 for a few seconds then she ditched me
3) danced with some hot girls, isolated and kinoed a lot with an HB7 but no close. I ran out of stuff to say for 10 seconds and then she got bored and wanted to look for her friends (with me). but I should've kept her interest and kept her isolated and eventually ran a kiss gambit or something. ugh. later I asked her for her number in front of her friends and she declined. I should have gotten it while we were isolated, by inviting her to a sick party or something. damn my game is so rusty now.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday
This was an amazingly fun night, social proof through the roof, just having fun. this is what my other nights should be modeled on.

it started at a low key bar -- I got there early with one of my friends, 'K', and just played a little bit of dice and some light drinking. 2 more friends 'R' and 'I' arrive after maybe 20 minutes, and we sign up for the beer pong tournament that is going on. we meet a couple other college students 'S' 'J' and 'Y', they're cool and we become friends pretty quickly.

the other super alpha guy today is 'H' who brings a group of 5 girls and like 3 dudes. when they walk into the small bar, everyone notices because they had so many people. 'H' calls out to me while I play beer pong, and I immediately go over. I'm introduced to the new people, but forget all their names. gotta work on that...

hb7.5ditzy arrives right when I'm being introduced to the large group (yay social proof!). I go over and hug her and then I tell everyone "I gotta go back to my beer pong game, you can introduce yourself to everyone here" the girls giggle.

after hb7.5ditzy sits with the group at our table for a bit, she comes to watch me play beer pong. she claims to be good. we lost the game by 1 cup (teammate didn't drain a single shot). I tell her to team up with me next.

we lose the next game too, also by 1 cup. she only made 2 cups. at least she was better than my last partner. I go to chat with 'H' and the other dudes. the girls are involved in a game of pool. finally HB8hk arrives -- she's my target for the night

'H' leaves for another club where he has a table reserved so he has to be there to hold it. his party leaves too, my party stays for another hour.

we arrive at new club at around 1am, I lead everyone in. 'H' has brought more friends to his table, I'm introduced to the new people. including 1 dude who apparently heard things about me and really wanted to meet me. yay more social proof. unfortunately he talks a lot and I don't have a chance to talk with HB8hk. she goes to the dance floor with a bunch of other people and I see a bunch of dudes trying to get with her. she dances with one of them for maybe a minute then moves away.

I start playing dice again with everyone at the table. I'm winning. HB8hk comes over to sit with me, we play dice. 'J' follows her over (trying to get with her). I hand him my set of dice to play because I'm stupid. THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO BE SO NICE TO HIM, but he was my friend. I'm too nice to dudes. fortunately, he doesn't know how to play. and HB8hk gives her dice away too. I take this as a huge IOI and tell her "lets go dance."

The dance floor has very few people on it, so I tell her "lets go to xyz" -- its across the street. she agrees. the dance floor is much more crowded there, and we get on stage. after 10-20 minutes k-close.

FRIDAY
I plan to go to an open bar, and invite a bunch of people there. 3 separate groups of friends are going to be there, but I'm super late (waiting for 'J' to head over together). all 3 groups are there separately, but not knowing each other, haha. 1 of the groups leaves 5 minutes before I get there, to go to another club. oh well. 'J' changes his mind when we get to the bar and decides he drank enough already at dinner, doesn't want to pay for open bar. he goes to another club where my friend has a table. I enter open bar with 'S' from the previous night, he has a huge posse of girls with him. what a playa. I'm introduced to everyone, seems like he said good stuff about me so everyone is receptive. the music is really loud so its hard to talk -- I'm a little bit awkward because I am especially bad at talking over loud music. and I can't hear very well either.

HB7.5ditzy calls me and asks where I am, I find her and she introduces me to her group of friends. yay more social proof. I realize that social proof is SO EASILY GENERATED when you bring two different groups together. because you know everyone, but they dont know each other. IT MAKES YOU THE MAN. I honestly think this must be the reason why HB8.5usc kept throwing me glances. and kept trying to talk to me. honestly, my verbal game just sucked. very boring, standard conversation. the only thing that could set me apart from literally, any other dude in the bar, was social proof. unfortunately we are sitting across from each other on a bench so there is almost no kino. but her interest level is very obvious, so I tell her "lets go dance." we k-close within 10 minutes and she asks me if I'm a player.

RESULTS
attempts: 2
k-close: 2

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update:
3rd group from Friday night went home for a house party after going clubbing, and invites me. I bring some people over (all dudes)...because HB8.5usc went home along with the rest of the girls. despite the lameness of the house party, I text HB8.5usc afterwards

dj (5am): you're missed out on an awesome house party. see, I didn't forget you :p
(she thinks I'm a player and accused me that I would forget her the next day)

HB8.5usc (12pm): haha tnight is going to be even better :)

I don't reply ... because I don't know what to say. normally I would say "u wish. club abc at 9 see you then"

unfortunately, HB8hk is going to be out with us tonight for sure, so I can't invite HB8.5usc out. that'd be really messy.

cykeson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, encouraging read from your field report. However, gotta question for you. I'm from Malaysia, and was wondering if the DJ material work for Asian countries? While i see the pattern works, but as far as i know, Asian tends to be more conservative?

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion, the majority of Asians are indeed more conservative, but there are still a good number that are not. also, fobby asian guys have much less game and are pretty much huge AFCs so playing c&f, push/pull works a lot better in China at least. girls are more used to getting the instant fawning from guys.

also, being conservative doesn't mean the girls won't put out. it just means...when they do, they expect you to be exclusive with them. some girls have cried when I turned them down for an exclusive relationship, but they still see me

Saturday
turns out my friends I was going out with asked HB8.5usc to come out with us, so I flaked on HB8hk. I feel kindof bad but I guess I shouldn't because girls do that all the time. I also feel bad because my friend wanted to hook up with HB8.5usc (thats why he asked her there)...but obviously that would be impossible since she was already hooking up with me.

also met this really tall asian girl HB7tall (with heels, she was as tall as me). It was weird talking to someone my height. haha. we built a lot of rapport really quickly and lots of mutual agreement, and we naturally isolated ourselves from the bigger group by turning our bodies. I was sure I could get the number close at multiple points but I opted not to simply because I could. after going to the bar for another drink, she got a call from another group of friends and left to another club. I'll probably never see her again. Lesson: pull the trigger when you can, because sh!t happens.

meanwhile I had a great night with HB8.5usc. we made out in a ton of different places but we had no logistics to escalate it elsewhere since we both live with our parents.

these one liners happened. I'm not sure if they are good or bad.... opinions?

while kissing:
dj: you use a lot of teeth when you kiss :p
hb: sorry I'm a bad kisser
dj: yea. but its ok, I like teeth (go in and teeth her)

hb: i'm thirsty
dj: i know, because you slobbered all over me while kissing
hb: sorry I'm a bad kisser (wow she seems really insecure about this)
dj: just kidding, your kissing is fine

hb: i only like hot guys
dj: good, that means you aren't a gold digger like the rest of the chinese girls

hb: you're definitely a player
dj: nope I've never kissed a girl before (while making out with her)
hb: stop lying to me!

as we are making out in the taxi on the way back home (we live near each other, but both with parents...)
dj: the taxi driver hates me right now
hb: why?
dj: because he wishes he was me right now

hb: im still a virgin
dj: yea I know, why would anybody want to have sex with you??
hb: why did you ask me to go dance with you that day then?
dj: it was dark, i couldn't see your face
hb: you hooked up with me without even knowing what i looked like? (she actually looks really hurt by this lol. good actress?)
dj: no I saw your face, remember I did this [held her face with both my hands and stared at her for 10 seconds] (didn't want to c&f too hard in case she was actually hurt by the fact that we hooked up and she thinks I didn't even know what she looked like)
hb: no we kissed before that!! you're such a player!!
dj: oh. heehee oops (continues making out)

hb: you're not going to **** me
dj: yes i am

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In reading your FR's, I had no idea that people in China partied so much lol. It seems as if thats all they do. Ahhhhh to be young again. All that partying seems so exhausting haha. I think I could handle that MAYBE once a week...if that.

As for you, one thing I have noticed is you seem really good at getting a girl in the right frame for a kiss or a F close, but then when they are hot and ready, you back off. BE AGGRESSIVE! Just say F it and start going for it when the opp presents itself. I date a VERY HOT Asian chickie here in California, (I'm white) and one thing she always tells me is Asian guys are A) for the most part not attractive, and B) Geeks. So if you are at all a decent looking guy and also act like an American white guy and not your typical Asian dude? You should be sweeping chicks off the floor over there.

Keep up the good work!

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great FR updates and I despise reading people's FRs too. You did a great job making sure its light and entertaining. Makes me want to study abroad in mainland China sometime in the future and see how far I can go as a korean american -- after I learn some mandarin of course

Did you meet some usc kids over there? I wonder if it's possible you could be gaming a friend's friend I know lol

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
In reading your FR's, I had no idea that people in China partied so much lol. It seems as if thats all they do. Ahhhhh to be young again. All that partying seems so exhausting haha. I think I could handle that MAYBE once a week...if that.

As for you, one thing I have noticed is you seem really good at getting a girl in the right frame for a kiss or a F close, but then when they are hot and ready, you back off. BE AGGRESSIVE! Just say F it and start going for it when the opp presents itself. I date a VERY HOT Asian chickie here in California, (I'm white) and one thing she always tells me is Asian guys are A) for the most part not attractive, and B) Geeks. So if you are at all a decent looking guy and also act like an American white guy and not your typical Asian dude? You should be sweeping chicks off the floor over there.

Keep up the good work!
China has toons of clubs. and 1B+ people. so there are definitely partiers here haha. most people I party with are expats though, or students from other schools.

thanks for the advice, this is something I'm working on too. one part has been logistics issues though since I'm living with my mom now. but I'm getting my own place soon so hopefully things will get better :)

defiancy said:
Great FR updates and I despise reading people's FRs too. You did a great job making sure its light and entertaining. Makes me want to study abroad in mainland China sometime in the future and see how far I can go as a korean american -- after I learn some mandarin of course

Did you meet some usc kids over there? I wonder if it's possible you could be gaming a friend's friend I know lol
you should definitely come, I can give you some partying superlatives when you do ;)

I only met the USC girl I'm hooking up with, forgot who her friends were cuz there were too many people that night, hah

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dj_china said:
also met this really tall asian girl HB7tall (with heels, she was as tall as me). It was weird talking to someone my height. haha. we built a lot of rapport really quickly and lots of mutual agreement, and we naturally isolated ourselves from the bigger group by turning our bodies. I was sure I could get the number close at multiple points but I opted not to simply because I could. after going to the bar for another drink, she got a call from another group of friends and left to another club. I'll probably never see her again. Lesson: pull the trigger when you can, because sh!t happens.
I get this text just now (how much of a loser am I for coming to post this on sosuave 30 minutes after getting it?? lool):

"dj, this is HB7tall, [mutual friend]'s tall asian friend met u at barXYZ u seem cool so i decided to ask [mutual friend] for ur # we should grab lunch next week i knw its late night owl status have a gnite"

guess I got lucky this time. its hard to learn lessons when you don't get punished for your mistakes ^_^

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB8.5usc
had a dinner date with her tonight, and brought her back to my place afterwards. her friends kept texting her about where she was -- apparently she made plans with them for later that night "as a backup plan if our dinner was bad" she said. I guess that means the dinner went well :)

oral sex, but didn't go all the way. I didn't really push it because I had work the next day but I'm pretty sure her verbal resistance was only token

Last edited: