Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Tips From a Women Played !

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Sh*t! A woman being totally honest about what works with her and most women! I can't believe it! Write this date down guys, cause it doesn't happen too often! I'm not being sarcastic either. I agree with pretty much everything Tamales is saying. She gives fantastic details about body language! Take notes, and do what she says. I'm absolutely shocked to read such a post from a woman. Usually when asked for dating advice, women will tell you to bring them lots of flowers and compliments, as well as an enormous amount of a$$ kissing. Here you finally have a woman being totally honest in telling you what attracts her.

Way to go Tamales! Hey, by the way Tamales, I hope there's no hard feelings that things didn't work out between us. lol :D

Seriously, this is a truly great post. Thanks.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clint: I know it is strange. Crazy but in return, I want you all to help me brush up on my skills. I don't want to be a man eater or the one to go after me but I definitely was taken by this man hook line and sinker and hope to from now on... have men going nuts after me. I mean I get hit on a lot but this was a real eye opener for me. And yes, I know a lot about women. Don't get me wrong, you still need to bring flowers.. I mean there is a fine line between treating someone like S***T and having them and treating them not so well without them knowing it... Hard to explain. I am here to learn. This is a men's board not a woman's. I respect that. I wouldn't want some man coming along and attacking me.. so I am going to continue to be as upfront and honest as I can about my experience but in return ask your input on my dating scenarios and what to say... OKAY...

I think that is fair....And I am the luckiest girl in the world because I know that I am going to really learn a lot on here and grow and be a better catch for it:) Not that I am not already mind you. I just slipped up.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and Clint, no worry. I am actually relieved things turned out the way they did. Plus, I am too busy having fun attracting other suitors...;) LOL....

Although really and thank god for me now I at least have my groove on again. He called me again today.. He is losing his game so be careful of that. If he hadn't called so many times.. I might have missed the horrible treatment(LOL) and called him,

bye off for the evening on my very first assignment given to me by a true Don Juan.. He wants to teach me how to be a DOn Juanita so that I can learn the game and be more prepared.

So if you help me I will continue to lay it on the line for you men. Afterall, it's your board and I am grateful that I have gotten such a great welcome so it's the least I can do. And any women out there shouldn't be pissed. If you are getting played you know any thing I tell these men we all know is the truth... I am not trying to hurt anyone but I refuse to lie either. Not part of my nature.

Bye!

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clint, you shrewd and sarcastic DJ! For a minute there, I thought you were being serious.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I have a couple of questions, answer every single one of them ;)

-What's the first thing you look at when a guy approaches you, or see him walking down the street (not eyes) so as$, length, straight down to the crotch if he's wearing jeans etc.. nothing is to rude, just answer.

-How do you feel about holding hands, when walking etc...

-How about the compliments ? (he seemed to give you loads of em no ?)

-How did he approach you (I don't think you mentioned this yet, sorry if you did, you'll have to repeat yourself :p)

-When is it OK (ie not wuss, cause I'm having some serious timing problems with my humor/sarcasm when it's a serious chat, just can't help it, cause I don't know if that's the reason or not they stick around lol, or that I just temporarily piss them off) too go into a conversation like : She goes 'My parents are so ****ing annoying' 'Well what's wrong then ?' ... I hear this quite often since I'm 19, and these girls usually are mad at their parents crap, so I just go something like 'Tell them to back off or you're getting pregnant' (doesn't sound good in english lol).. etc.. so when its it ok to get all .. compassionate ? So seriously .. when is it ok to get a little wuss like ?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"JUst last week while at the grocery store... I was putting my stuff on the conveyer belt and this sort of sexy, in a scruffy brad pitt way of a man was walking past and just sort of stops and stares at me. A long stare.. I was totally taken aback. He didn't say anything to me.."

Are you sure you didnt have something in between your teef?

how old are you anyway? You sound like you are mid thirties..bald men? 9 1/2 weeks? southern accent?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Superb.

I can hear the feminazis of the world gasp... "et tu, Brute?" :)

Man, you sure betrayed your gender, but hey we're not complaining. :) I like your new outlook on the DJ life. Best of luck, tamales.

PS: I take it you're Hispanic/Latina. Some of the best ladies out there. :cool:

Last edited:

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picture her, white, brown hair, darkbrown eyes, don't ask me why ^^ Ow and 1,65m :D

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea jake! I only go after tamales, only hot tamales of course.... I find latin women intrieging (sp?) for some reason, I think it is because they are extremely feminine.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I'm talkin' about, brotha. ;)

Play on..... :cool:

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I am getting ready to go out for my first DJuanita assignment lol and hate bust your bubble, no I am not Latina although my former DJ who is Latin said that he is drawn to me like no latin woman ever.. I am the first anglo he dated. And after going salsa dancing, he was very impressed. And yes, jake you guessed my age although I look more like late 20's. Very good... that movie came out in I think late 80's. And no, I am not going against my gender at all. I am just helping you men figure out what we hot chicks really want.. Maybe I am a little old for on here but I still have it going on.. LOL.. Lots of young ones here..

Anyhooo, Charisma I will answer you if not late tonight then tomorrow. I am running late and off to have some fun.

YOu all should be doing the same. It ain't hard.

Thanks for the warm welcome and when you think about it, I am actually a very smart chick to be on here.. I am learning more than you know and glad to help if I can.. I don't think I am an expert. Far from it but I am a 10-11 maybe to some a 9 since I don't have long hair but I have a very very unique look. That's why I got modeling gigs even at my old age.. I hate getting old though. I used to have the best butt in town. Oye vey..Still a 8 but no, not a 20 something..

Bye for now...

TwoDollahs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who don't know what they want and ask stupid questions, "like I don't know, what do you want to do..." " I don't know" I don't Know"
You have to keep your wit when talking to women. That is the #1 thing. You gotta think logically and decisively all times. You are Vito Corleone...

Tamales, the idea that there are a lot of wimpy men is wrong. Women's intuition and inability to think logically are to blame for that idea. Women tend to try to instantly sum up guys around them and guys they meet. Then they make a decision on that intuition they used, when really they only talked to him once or nil... so that summation is wrong. He might be the next Bob dylan, Bill gates, president, or her ultimate sexual counterpart, but she doesn't know that, because she doesn't know him. Yet she actually believed her intuition...Do you understand? Women follow their faulty intuition too much...and because of it a lot of guys get screwed over.

jose

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks tamales, this was a great post.

second, do you think the guy in the grocery was staring at you maybe because you had booger hanging out??

an third, you refer to someone on this site who is helping you with your game, could you provide some more information on that? Even if it isn't the name, could you describe this person? (e.g. master dj status, well-known, male or female...)

TIGER

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really did enjoy this post. Very useful and applicable tips.

I myself have been wary of female advice but this was spot on.

However, a minor caveat. Tamales is old, so some of the tips will be shady with younger gals (18-25).

As well, the advice she gives is great, but will ONLY make great yields when the girl has your attention and you have her intense interest. You need a way IN first, something to open the door. I mean, you can be a great runner, a speedy base-stealer, and skilled at eluding the pick-off...but if you can't get to first base (or up to bat) how's that going to get you to score a run?

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I am wary of taking advice on women from women themselves. As someone stated in an earlier post, it's like asking Osama bin Laden the locations of his terrorist camps.

However, this is too good to pass up. Tamale, if you really are a woman, you are F**KING AWESOME. How many women do any of you know that will, after getting played by a guy, relate to hundreds of other guys what he did that worked?!? You are God's gift to an aspiring DJ.

Whether Tamale is woman or not, the advice on this thread is legit. Especially the bald part. I've been bald for two weeks and women can't get enough.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very refreshing post. Like it lots.

Women like blad men? Been shaving my head for a few months now due to a receeding hairline. I do get lots of looks from the chicks now. Hopefully its good attention. heh

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All: I had an awesome night out last night. Won't go into details but I practiced my first lessons and hope to win a gold star from my professor DJ on here. I won't give his name but he is a master on here and a very nice chap. And there is no funny business going on. He read my posts and has learned about me, (even saw a pic of me.. and has other personal info. so he knows I am really a women) but I am not not old.. At least I don't think 30's is old:) 80 maybe... You'll understand as you age. Plus, I think I look better now then I ever did in my 20's.

But I see your point. I am not real good with younger girl info. I think girls today are so much different then when I was there age. I mean I lost my virginity at 22.. Maybe not? Dunno but agree with your comment. They are wacked. JK...

But truthfully, with maturity and confidence as you age you just become more sexy. I don't know. I feel like I am really comfortable in my skin. And no, it isn't that rare that I would be on here giving tips. I mean when you think about it it is very funny. I mean I get the best of both worlds. I don't see it as going against my gender at all. You men will do these things anyways and since I am on here why not give my input. In my case, I ended things with my DJ and now he is trying to crawl back. I got two messages again last night. He is losing his game. So DJs take heart, if a women starts turning the tables or whatever you do don't revert to AFC behaviour. Had he not called I would NOT be feeling so good right now.. And had he really ended things first and broke my heart in a worse way, I suppose I wouldn't reveal any of this info. I would be like most women bitter but I am not. I feel that he came into my life to teach me a very valuable lesson. And all I can do now is move on and learn from it. And I believe that no matter how many tips I give on here. I am by no means an expert. Just one women on the planet.. the game of love or whatever you are seeking will still be hard.. But my goal now is to have fun and learn and make the most of each day. WHy worry about what I can't control. You know?

I had men approaching me all night long last night. And even my neighbor said, you look fantastic. I think it was not becuase of my looks but that I now am getting my confidence back and learning the game. I was really hurt by my DJ but if there was a chance to have him back on MY TERMS or even better terms, it is simply over. NOt everything is meant to last forever and soon enough maybe tonight he will have somone new to play with. But knowing that I at least got out when I did is a relief. He was a not only a DJ but he and I were never on the same page. I want a DJ but one that wants to have fun and perhaps, a LTR, someone who is sexy, mysterious, confident and strong but not cruel. Someone who wants to laugh, learn and take life to the fullest with me.. DOes that make sense..He on the other hand just is looking for sex and that type of DJ is not for me anymore. I don't regret it though. I learned a lot.. GOD THIS IS LONG.. sorryy, I am hungover... Haven't had that much to drink and stayed out so late in years. Felt 20 again:))

Charimsa. I am going to read your post and get back to you on a PM later tonight. I had a very late night last night and want to make sure I give you the best input I can provide.

By, and I am taking it easy tonight... Hope to read some interesting posts on here!

Kisses,
Tamales... getting her game back on

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well, your confidence will probably help a little bit, but it was still probably your looks that got you approached all night. I don't think too many guys will be turned off if a girl is not confident. However, of course a mans confidence will make or break him. Ah, women who look good have it so easy.

Interesting, do you mind me asking, Tamales, what part of the US are you from?;)

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, two dollars... I see your point on that.. I will keep it in mind. Good insights thanks.. I guess my age might have something to do with it..

And no I had nothink between my teeth at the store, nor a bugger hanging out. I think I just looked really pretty. I have a very unusual look. I am blond and blue eyes but have very european features. Dark arched eyebrows that give the look and full lips.. I don't think I am a bomb shell but people are always telling me that I look very classic like. Ralph Lauren model.. Go figure.. Even with all these wrinkles .. LOL... And at 30 something!

PS I am naturally brunette though and have highlights... I used to have dark hair and then everyone was telling me I looked like the chick on a show called Twin Peaks.. ALso she was in Boxing Helena..

NOt that any of you care.. But I just thought I would clear that up. ANd I am on her to learn and for strictly business purposes.. so no other personal details about me need apply. At least on looks.