Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Tips From a Women Played !

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

i'd shave my head, but fùck those dumbo ears i can't

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know why we are reluctant to go all-out with that alpha male junk?

Because of your feminist peers. I have to be careful about which situations in which I do an all-out seduction.

Call off the feminist hags and you'll get a lot more of what you want with men.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the whole reason why most of us is here is because we listened to what Women want or at least what they thought they want?

Just beware of the users/lady friends that claim to be one of us because really they are like wolves in sheep clothing.

On a side note I think it’s interesting when a girl makes a thread or post on anything or like with a slightest disagree with someone, naturally defending women, or purposely derail the thread for own selfish reasons the thread blows up with a high post count.

For once I wouldn’t mind see women admit to War Crimes they purposely committed. Now that would be interesting.
:)

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tamales - do you know any womens forums ?

Do tell

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silverback82
first girl I've ever heard claiming to prefer a shaved head
I believe her. I've grown my hair out and shaved it many times, and I always notice more female attention with it shaved.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
I believe her. I've grown my hair out and shaved it many times, and I always notice more female attention with it shaved.
maybe you have an oddly shaped head

j/k:D

seriously women for the most part like hair

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone is getting ahead of themselves and is not dealing with chemistry. If it's there, anything is possible, if it is not there, no amount of "DJing" will work. The woman has to find you physically attractive and want to get you into a bed, naked, first. Then the rest is possible.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
Everyone is getting ahead of themselves and is not dealing with chemistry. If it's there, anything is possible, if it is not there, no amount of "DJing" will work. The woman has to find you physically attractive and want to get you into a bed, naked, first. Then the rest is possible.
Disagree completely...

Boy, we go round in circles on this website.

I almost never the the sense that women are attracted to the way I look when I feel that they're attracted to me. Sure they'll same I'm cute or whatever, but generally I go from 0 to 60 on the attraction meter on personality alone, and then I sleep with them.

I don't look like a troll or anything, but I'd say I get women in spite of my looks, not because of them.

EDIT: If it were at all the case that looks were the prerequisite, I'd be at the gym right now and so would ever other guy. The fact of the matter is that there are plenty of handsome guys out there who don't see much action. In fact, getting women is far more challenging and far more subtle.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree
Disagree completely...

Boy, we go round in circles on this website.

I almost never the the sense that women are attracted to the way I look when I feel that they're attracted to me. Sure they'll same I'm cute or whatever, but generally I go from 0 to 60 on the attraction meter on personality alone, and then I sleep with them.

I don't look like a troll or anything, but I'd say I get women in spite of my looks, not because of them.

EDIT: If it were at all the case that looks were the prerequisite, I'd be at the gym right now and so would ever other guy. The fact of the matter is that there are plenty of handsome guys out there who don't see much action. In fact, getting women is far more challenging and far more subtle.
Women are attracted to different things, but physical attraction is important to them to say the least, and not all of them care for a steroid monkey. Each is different, but the PHYSICAL chemistry has to be there, or you will be LJBF ed. And I'm sorry, but if you were getting as much action as you claim, I doubt you'd bother with So Suave.