Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Tips From a Women Played !

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I am trying not to hog the board. IBut just though I would share tips from someone who was played bad.. I have gotten a lot of pms on the matter...So listen up: (sorry it's so long and I am sure there are lots of typos ect., I just got on a roll and kept going) Hope it helps some!

-Attitude.. is everything. Act like you own it and it is yours. Every woman I know out there that is hot, is tired of wimpie weenie ass men. Men who don't know what they want and ask stupid questions, "like I don't know, what do you want to do..." " I don't know" I don't Know" GRRRRRR.....Drives me crazy. Women may say they want caring, sensitive men but we don't. We want a man with a plan. The kind of man that is going to push us up against a wall and take us. At least this is what the really hot chicks want. We want strong, sexy, confident, strong men... basically, your perfect stud:) JK. I want it all. And say dump the wimpie weenie ass and go for the kill. If you don't have it then start pretending you do but not in an arrogant, jerky way. Your confidence is not about being rude. There is a big difference and in my opinion real DJ's are the perfect gentlemen. They never lose their cool or raise their voice. They have everything under control and see life in a very positive way. The world is theres. So be careful not to take attitude for snite ****iness. It takes a special man to pull off ****y and while you all may disagree really hot women don't like jerks. Men who are mean to the waiter, or cause scenes at rest. or raise their voice or say really cruel things to them. May work in the short term but she will grow tired and leave. Unless she is a nut case without any self respect at all. Then if that is the case, why would you want her. Unless getting laid is your objective:)) So moving on....

-Along with confidence comes another very important aspect of attitude. And even with the attitude if you don't have this you won't ever be a true DJ... I call this "Being Zen"... i.e, keeping your cool at all times and doing things never rushed or hurried but half as slow as you normally would. Never raising your voice. I mean have you ever seen a figidy, uppity, high strung DJ. No! Eat, talk, walk at half the speed you normally would. Start really tasting each bite of food. Savoring the smell, taste and texture. Start thinking about and choosing your words carefully, when talking to women. Pause, hesitate... Act like you are the coolest man alive. You are not cool, fonzie but just cool, zen and relaxed. You are at peace with yourself and the world. Nothing can break you. She will sense that and it will comfort her. Plus, most woman are the opposite. We chat all the time, are typically, social butterflies and the like. This is a hard one to explain but I suggest taking up martial arts. This guy was a national judo champion, black belt I guess.... and I think that having years of training really helped him. Plus he is very succesful and dedicated in many areas. Like most DJ, he is very successful and dedicated and is proud of the goals he has achieved. Including, women:) Bottom line SLOW IT DOWN. DON"T RUSH ANYTHING. PAUSE BEFORE YOU SPEAK. AND EVEN IF SHE GETS BOILING MAD NEVER LOSE YOUR COOL. STAY CALM AND JUST SMILE AND EITHER AGREE WITH HER OR SAY NOTHING AND MOVE ON.NEVER APOLOGIZE OR SAY YOU ARE SORRY. JUST LET HER QUESTIONS OR ANGER DROP TO THE FLOOR.. SHE WILL LOSE HER COOL ESPECIALLY, WHEN SHE REALIZES YOUR DJ WAYS AND THAT SHE ISN'T GETTING HER WAY.... THE HOTTER SHE IS THE MORE MAD SHE'LL GET.... I MEAN SHE IS USED TO MEN LAYING BENEATH HER FEET. SHE IS USED TO OWNING AND TAKING WHAT SHE WANTS. SHE IS SPOILED ROTTEN BUT NOT THIS TIME. SHE MAY LOSE HER COOL BUT DON'T LOSE YOURS. DON'T EVER SAY ANYTHING MEAN TO HER EITHER. I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THOSE TACTICS. THE IDEA IS TO BE A CLASSY MAN, A REAL SMOOTH MOVES TYPE THAT IS NOT A JERK. HE MAY ON THE OUTSIDE SEEM LIKE A JERK BY NOT GIVING HER MORE BUT SHE WILL NEVER HAVE ANY PROOf. THAT WAY WHEN SHE COMES DOWN on him SHE NEVER HAS ANYTHING TO COME BACK WITH. AND WOMEN ALWAYS TEND TO TAKE WHAT YOU SAY AND TURN IT AROUND ON YOU. SO THE LESS SAID WHEN SHE STARTS GETTING WIND OF YOUR DJ'S WAYS THE BETTER....And if she does get flipping mad, that you can't see her on the weekend or that you won't give her more.. just let her vent, wait a few days and call her during the week and act like nothing. Women hate this but you never said anything to her to hurt her. You never actually admitted or said much of anything. So, while she may still be angry she still wants you... get it.. sorry this is so long...moving on.

-LOOKS... not going to talk to much about this. Just do the best with what you have and make sure you don't have anything bewteen your teeth. And for the record, women love bald men.. even really hot chicks do. One of the hottest men I ever dated shaved his head. He wasn't totally bald but had that shaved head thing going on. Everyone at my firm was gaga over him. Might have also been that sountern accent... sigh... made my knees wobble. Also, be careful with the jewelry. I usually hate it on men and this guy would wear these pieces from budapest or wherever and silver rings. I mean maybe if he were 18 and in a band but hes 35 and it just looked stupid. The necklace still kills me. I mean the rings I can deal with. I suggest no more that 2 pieces max. And no big diamond gold rings. Hot chicks will never go for that no matter how much money you have.

-Movement- OK movement is very important. I have already said how important it is to slow everything you down a notch or two. Now here are some things that really got me going. 1.) lean into her when you talk or when she is telling you something about herself. tilt your head a little and put your ear up close to her and say.. yes, and look at her smiling while she speaks. Like you are listening to her every word but you have a smirk that says I am going to rip your clothes off and take you. It is a very old movie and I don't suggest watching it for all dj's tips but 9 1/2 weeks with Mickey Rourke.. rent it and watch it just for the staring tactics... and movements. the way he leans into her and looks at her. I don't know a hot chick out there that wasn't wet as can be after seeing that.

-Touch- Touch is very important. When at a bar, my DJ would put his hand between my legs. We would be on stools and very close to one another and he would of very slowly just sort of massage my p****. We would be talking and he would be talking to other people sometimes women or friends and then suddenly, lean in and catch me by surprise, kiss my neck or lick ever so slightly and ask me in my ear, whispering,' do you like that". WHile at the same time giving me a very intense stare. He was always touching me. THe first time was our second or third date and he was holding my hand in the car and staring at me while we drove to the rest. and put MY hand on his ****. I couldn't believe it but it was rock hard. He didn't say anything at all and just sort of glanced over at me. Then took my hand away and put it back on my lap..he was always either giving me kisses on the neck while out and would do this from behind catching me off guard. He also once at a bar, unzipped his pants. I was on a stool next to him and I slid my hand into his pants and felt him up. ANother thing he did was once he told me before going out to wear a sheer blouse not exactly, sheer but something where my nipples could be seen through....I did and he played with them in from of everyone at the bar. It was very sublte and later on he in detail would explain how much it turned him on to feel my nipple against his arm...

Sex- Well I am exhausted... Basically, this man would first tell me or email exactly, what he planned to do to me. i.e he was going to walk in, kiss me against the door, bend me over, tap my P*** until I was begging for it. And slide over my g-string... These stories were really graphic and hot but he didn't start them until after we had sex thef first time. It was the best and hottest sex I have ever had in my life. See Sir. Chant.'s bible section on this. That man has it covered. I will say though that my DJ would ask me to wear something really sexy and even onced messengered a really sexy outfit to me with a note saying,"will you have this on. I plan to be there at 6." and that's it. I couldn't wait to see him. If we were going out, he would say very slowly and sweetly, "will you wear a dress, and I want you to go commando okay so that I can touch you and feel how wet you are, okay, sweetie,, will you do that for me" And of course, I did..

Lastly, this guy mastered the open ended questioning and used a lot of long hmmmmmms,, like he was turned on,, or long pauses on the phone... spoke very slow and calmly.

A women's own DJ experience:)

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
coming from women ;) :p
WhoAmI

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice seems good...whether or not you REALLY are a woman I don't know, but good post anyway.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe what you will. I am a women and there is someone on here that is helping me... to be a don juanita... whatever. glad you got something out of it. Thanks:)

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give us some perspective on what it feels like to a woman to get approached by a guy. Do you like it? And what about being approached in everyday places like the street, in a shop or in the library? Please be totally honest.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, no need to apologize for the length. I do have a question though tamales..... Did this DJ of yours break up with you, or did you break up with him?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guitar: I'll try. First, all women like to be approached by men. I mean sure you have your b**tchy snobs that pretend like they are totally put off but believe me that later on they will go back and tell the story to their girlfriends that a guy it on them. In my case, I appreciate it when a man comes up to me. NO matter how ugly or how lame the pick up I always try and at least be nice. At least he had the guts to come up to me. Maybe I act this way because I am just a nice person and I believe that what you put out you get back and if you put a lot of bad energy then bad things will happen.

back to your questions. Well, yes, I do like to get approached. BUt it also depends how this is done. The best way is in a store, mall, restuarant not a bar situation. Women sort of put there defenses up at a bar because let's face it people who go there are generally looking to either pick up or get picked up... Not always, i have my gals night out but you get the idea. JUst last week while at the grocery store... I was putting my stuff on the conveyer belt and this sort of sexy, in a scruffy brad pitt way of a man was walking past and just sort of stops and stares at me. A long stare.. I was totally taken aback. He didn't say anything to me... Just stared and smiled in a I want you way. He went to the express lane.. He sort of waited. I could tell he was going to try and talk to me on the way out.. But he didn't get the chance. Later while driving out he was walking and again stared. I suppose I should have stopped but I didn't. The point of telling you this, is that I liked getting the attention. And women like being hit on as long as it is in a casual, non cheezy way... The stare thing and not saying anything was creepy maybe but the point is that the attention is always welcome.. I am not sure if I helped at all. But yes, women like to get hit on. Unless of course you see a big rock on their finger and they have their arms around another man. Then I would say look elsewhere.

Best places to meet women in my opinion. Grocery stores, high end shopping stores. beauty salons. may sound gay but go get your hair cut or go to spas and get regular massages. the gym( a no brainer), the park or look out for girls with little white dogs. I have had mine for 14 years and lots of men have come up to me that way. I am sure these are all no brainers.... But yes, approach us, talk to us, smile and just be you. Act relaxed and say hi. It's that easy. I will think of more specific things and if you need me to be more specific then tell me what you want. I'll try.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion real DJ's are the perfect gentlemen. They never lose their cool or raise their voice. They have everything under control and see life in a very positive way. The world is theres.
You'd absolutely love me Tamales (except I have long hair) :D. I'd just like to add something to this - raising your voice at a woman is going to do nothing but encourage a yelling match. When a woman raises her voice at you, just keep calm and let it have no effect on you. It displays that you've completely mastered your own self-control.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrific post, Tamales!

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USSOCOM

I broke it off or am trying to break it off. Actually, I am in the process of just doing the LBF without actually saying anything.

Truth is I must have tried to break it off every other week with him. The scenario, I would get bad send a loooong email or message like, what the F*** is this. It's been seven months... and I get no answers, everything is a maybe, perhaps, you don't call me for weekends and I just can't take it. I can't believe I let myself get involved in this...what are you so afraid of and what do you want...blah blah blah.I was really harsh and out of control at times.. I mean I never did anything to crazy but he had me all wound up like a clock. and even after I would say all this, still I got nothing from, not I am sorry, nothing. ...Then. he would wait a few days and call, and ask me out, just say "hey sweetie, what;'s going on" like nothing happened... and it would start over again.

Although for the last month I would only meet him out in public places for drinks and he usually had a buddy with him. No sex.. I did suck his **** in the car.. Silly me:)

But now the tables have turned. thanks to my friend on here. A master that is going to train me. It is already working and my DJ is losing is cool so be careful. Sorry, I know you all won't like that but I am trying to help you here so asking for the same and you might learn from the ways he is losing it as well...

You see, my DJ and I had plans for last night. He Mon. never called back, called late Wed. night and I never called back (he never calls late ever) and then he called Thurs. morning and we spoke. ALthough this time I turned the tables on him. I was in control. I said no thanks we'll talk soon.

Where he really lost his game was the fact that he then again, after I said no called me last night and Left a message asking what I was doing. I didn't call back nor will I. He blew it with me. Had he just shown a little more affection and attention and been a little more of everything who knows how long I would have stayed but lucky for me he didn't. And now he's crying the blues or not. I think he has a ton of other options. But after seven months I hurt and he will no doubt hurt some to. We I thought were friends and for now I am going to keep it that way. LJBF....

He is losing his game. SO be careful of that. Never lose your game. If he hadn't called again last night, I might have been tempted to call him again next week. But now I want.. He slipped....

You see someone on here, I won't say their name but he as agreed to help me turn the tables around and change my ways. And for that I will be brutally honest on here about my experience and for you DJ how to play the game. I mean it. I am a women and just trying to be straight. And this man and I on here he has agreed to put me in training. My first assignment is tonight.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my case, I appreciate it when a man comes up to me. NO matter how ugly or how lame the pick up I always try and at least be nice. At least he had the guts to come up to me. Maybe I act this way because I am just a nice person and I believe that what you put out you get back and if you put a lot of bad energy then bad things will happen.
**Drum RoLL**
Dum Dum Dum .............
hear hear.
see see..
I am not sure if I helped at all. But yes, women like to get hit on.
no u helped a lot if anyone(noobs) are listening...
WhoAmI

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then stay far away BP... And thank god for me long hair turns me off. I bet you are cute as can be though. :D

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your DJ is not a jerk, but he doesn't treat you that well. Its almost as you want to be in a relationship that doesn't make you happy. Learn from this, fellow DJ's....:cool:

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USS.... well no I don't but this was lesson I will not soon forget and it has taught me a lot about myself and what I need to do to change things.. so I guess, I was feeling so alone that I would rather settle for him then go out and get what I deserved. Like I said this year was very very hard.. I was not on top of my game at all.. unemployed, family death, financial troubles.. but no excuse... I know that. Like anything, there is always room for improvement and yes, I will keep you posted on what my DJ continues to do... so you can see how he responded. That is if you care to know.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The topics were assembled in this order:

1) Attitude/Confidence
2) Emotional Control
3) Looks (healthy self-image)
4) Masculine mannerisms
5) Sensuality
6) Sex

Subconsciously these were assembled and addressed in rank of decreasing importance.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This year was very hard in paradise huh.......

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tamales, could you give us some insight of what it was like when you first met this guy? I think you mentioned that he was short and un-attractive. So can you detail his approach, and what about it that he was able to get you from 'uninterested' to 'interested'?

Brad23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware ALL advice given by women regarding the dating game.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad23: In general I completely agree, however, Tamale seems to come from a different perspective than most females. And I enjoy reading it to see if I can determine anything from it.