Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ tactic from... Minnie Pearl?!?

jd3

Reaction score
I saw a show on TV the other night (something about country comedy... doesn't matter), and there was a thing with her on it where she bet a guy "fifty cents" that she could kiss him without getting within three feet of him.

He took the bet. She proceeded to kiss him. He said something to the effect of "but Minnie, you got within three feet of me!"

Her reply, "yep, and here's your fifty cents!"

While I can see how this could be pretty weak, I could also see it being gold (tweaked a bit, of course)...

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Field test?

Why don't you field test it and let us know how it goes.

r_j_goebel

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmm

That is actually pretty creative.. Although I think men could get in trouble nowadays for doing something like that... Depending on where you are.. At least here in the midwest if you do that I think you could be in for some crap depending on the circumstances and of course, the girl. Some would think it was funny/clever, others would cry harrassment.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Field test?

Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
Why don't you field test it and let us know how it goes.
And don't forget to wear a flowery sun hat with the price tag hanging from the brim so you can have the full "Mineeie Pearl" effect... :p