Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the music type what would a general DonJuan need to listen to? DJing, dance, :rock: techno, metal :rockon: , rap & hip-hop, trendy??? So many choices. Please don't everybody reply "listen just what suits you best" :trouble:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Electric polka. Girls' underwear flies right off when you bust out "Best of the Old Country: Electric Polka Jam Volume 4."

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't reply with "listen just what suits you best"? Oh why not? I love improper grammar.

Truth of the matter is, a DJ doesn't NEED to listen to any type of music. The wider your tastes, the more of a balance you have, and the more likely you are to enjoy yourself in any setting that involves music. Gives you a better impression with people in general as well, when you listen to basically anything.

I listen to Rap, Metal, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Emo, Screamo, Oldies, Raggaeton, etc.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eclipse24 said:
What is the music type what would a general DonJuan need to listen to? DJing, dance, :rock: techno, metal :rockon: , rap & hip-hop, trendy??? So many choices. Please don't everybody reply "listen just what suits you best" :trouble:

What I don't get is why you want to listen to music you may not even like

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
looool why would I listen to music I don't like!? You're kinda weird you know that? I didn't ask what music you listen to so I could be like you? I wanted to make a comparison?

If it makes you happy I listen metal, rock, soul and dance including turbo polka =)
Artists (in no particlar order) Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Seal, Elton John, J. S. Bach, W. A. Mozart, South Park Central, Weird Al Yankovich, Alcazar, Atomik Harmonik, Colonia, Crazy Frog, Dogma, Eric Prydz, Europe, Haiduci, Hampton the Hampster, Kylie Minougue, Las Ketchup, Ricky Martin, Shakira, Daniel Achilles, T2, Discohonk, Apocalyptica, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Hammerfall, Iron Maiden, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Slipknot, Bob Marley, Willie Nelson, Jay-Z, Black Eyed Peas, Ludacris, MC Hammer, Chemical Brothers, Will Smith, Black Sabbath, Blink 182, Bon Jovi, Queen, The Doors, The Rolling Stones, Rafael (SSN), Lordi, Robbie Williams, Ich Troje, Daz Sampson, It United.

I play piano (classical, not rock academy) on which I can play things like Mozart aswell as Metallica's Nothing Else Matters, Doors' Riders on the Storms. I mix music using Traktor DJ Studio so I fvckin have my own style thank you for asking. As for the grammar I hope it's better. If it isn't than don't read it...

The reason why I ask what should a common DJ listen to (I realize it's just a question of style) is because whatever I say everybody wonders why. If I say I listen metal it's - oh just a common metal?. If it's classical they think I'm gay. If it's techno and dance - they think I'm just trendy. SO. Maybe I haven't stated my question good but that's no reason to think I wanna listen what you listen... I may be a newbie here but you're a bit too much pissed on everyone who asks a question... :rolleyes: Not that I'm gonna leave this forum like that guy something-x-henry did but you should cool down you know that?

Now please (hope that "please" wasn't the problem) tell me what you listen to.

P.S.
I've edited the post because I found one little mistake. I wrote Chemical Brother instead of BrotherS. Don't want you to waste your nerves for nothing...

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of music!

Techno trance house rap rock alternative pop oldies jazzy blues type too.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just summarize this and say there is no universal music that makes you better at picking up women. I will admit, most of the hip-hop is popular in the club scenes and with many of the teen-age/early 20's girls.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eclipse24 said:
looool why would I listen to music I don't like!? You're kinda weird you know that? I didn't ask what music you listen to so I could be like you? I wanted to make a comparison?
Man, it's true that you just asked what a Don Juan is supposed to ask, you're right. However, what do you need that for? Maybe so that you could seem to be someone who "fits in" the DJ crowd? It doesn't work like that, man. If a girl asks what music you listen to, just tell her, simple as that.

Eclipse24 said:
If it makes you happy I listen metal, rock, soul and dance including turbo polka =)
Artists (in no particlar order) Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Seal, Elton John, J. S. Bach, W. A. Mozart, South Park Central, Weird Al Yankovich, Alcazar, Atomik Harmonik, Colonia, Crazy Frog, Dogma, Eric Prydz, Europe, Haiduci, Hampton the Hampster, Kylie Minougue, Las Ketchup, Ricky Martin, Shakira, Daniel Achilles, T2, Discohonk, Apocalyptica, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Hammerfall, Iron Maiden, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Slipknot, Bob Marley, Willie Nelson, Jay-Z, Black Eyed Peas, Ludacris, MC Hammer, Chemical Brothers, Will Smith, Black Sabbath, Blink 182, Bon Jovi, Queen, The Doors, The Rolling Stones, Rafael (SSN), Lordi, Robbie Williams, Ich Troje, Daz Sampson, It United.

I play piano (classical, not rock academy) on which I can play things like Mozart aswell as Metallica's Nothing Else Matters, Doors' Riders on the Storms. I mix music using Traktor DJ Studio so I fvckin have my own style thank you for asking. As for the grammar I hope it's better. If it isn't than don't read it...
Well, that's... uhm... ahm... interesting:)

Eclipse24 said:
The reason why I ask what should a common DJ listen to (I realize it's just a question of style) is because whatever I say everybody wonders why. If I say I listen metal it's - oh just a common metal?. If it's classical they think I'm gay. If it's techno and dance - they think I'm just trendy. SO. Maybe I haven't stated my question good but that's no reason to think I wanna listen what you listen...

Everybody answered like you asked what Don Juans listen to in order to listen to that... so maybe the problem was with your question, not with our answers.

Eclipse24 said:
I may be a newbie here but you're a bit too much pissed on everyone who asks a question... :rolleyes: Not that I'm gonna leave this forum like that guy something-x-henry did but you should cool down you know that?
I'll tell you what, AMOGing doesn't work like that. Mostly, because this is the internet, so we could care less about someone who tries to act above us and tell us to cool down.

Eclipse24 said:

Now please (hope that "please" wasn't the problem) tell me what you listen to.
If you really care, I mostly listen to your same music, but does that make me a Don Juan? I think nobody knows what Pook or Mistery or Style or Gunwitch or Anti-Dump listen to, but does this make them less Don Juanish to our eyes? I don't think so.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any music with a positive vibe.

You don't have to listen a certain music. Just listen to something that you like.
I listen to hiphop, rock, punk rock, drum n bass, pop, oldie but goodie music, hard rock and some metal, RnB and Reggae. I'll listen to any genre, as long as it doesn't hurt my ears and the message is right.

I don't listen to EMO music for instance :p

Status
Not open for further replies.